[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Wow, look at all those people! Guys and girls, young and old, someone even have their little one with them! Glad to know how well loved he is by fans. Was it the same when he was filming for his past dramas? And where is PSH? :(

pinkytooth said:

I’m hooked up by KW soft expression to Tan after the shareholder meeting.

KW : Don't feel secure. That girl that you're hiding, how long do you think it'll take before Father finds her?

Tan : I know. I'm sure he will find her very soon. but I don't care. I'm just trying to show him. The past 18 years, I loved Father and you to death, but that love has ended. And the only thing that's left to me is that one girl. So that's why no matter who I am, what I was born with, whatever my age is, I don't care about those things. I will use everything I have to protect that girl. So it's a warning to never put you hands on her.

KW soft expression actually not a touched feeling for Tan’s braveness. KW is actually worry for him and ES.

Tan knows his dad will find ES. But he don’t care. He just trying to show him. He don’t care about his illegitimate status, his age but he will use everything he has to protect ES.

Man, Tan seems so thoughtless. He just want to  challenge his dad in a war when he actually has nothing to win the war (he is young, his illegitimate status clearly harm him, his shares and money actually belong to his dad).

KW indeed smarter than Tan . He is being indifferent to HJ and refuse to fight face to face with his dad for HJ is his way to protect HJ.

KW knows being frontal seeing her fighting for her only harm her more and more.

The facts that KW silently shut down the article for HJ, keep calling HJ and decided to see HJ at his weakest point showing us that he is truly loves HJ.

He just protecting HJ in different way with Tan.

Heirs has many hidden meanings... We can’t see some of it clearly, but it doesn’t mean it isn’t there.

Just a very subjective random deep thought of mine and sorry for the long post.  

:)>-

Thanks to @booha for the translation!

(partial translation)
[TV리와인드] '상속자들' 이민호 최진혁, 사랑 앞에 흘린 형제의 눈물  (11/29/2013)
   http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1385677800612421021

Unable to protect the love, LMH and CJH seemed in tears in front of their love.

Tan accepted Daddy Kim's demand of becoming a major stockholder and was prepared for confrontation with the elder brother Won.                                                                                      ....

The chairman, Kim, gave to the brothers,  not only the experience of humiliation but also the pain of separation. He tried everything to break Tan and Won from ES and HyunJoo. ES was given a plane ticket to leave Korea and HyunJoo, a teaching job at the Jeguk high school.             ....

The brothers are having an unproven relationship. To Tan and Won, ES and HyunJoo are hopeful green lights. As Gatsby's tied to Daisy, the love is the only hope for them despite it appears to be illusion. Daddy Kim made them to choose the painful separation. How Tan and Won will keep their relationship should create high expectations.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Filming right nowAnd It's 11:30 pm in Seoul . He has filmed all day and I guess the filming will continue until early morning . Must be so exhausting and freezing. T.T

o84y.jpg

cr to dc