{R. BRiAN BANNER;

dearskye.

^ ____________, ^

...My siggie needs a picture. <3

-__-;;

School started and I'm depressed. But this cute FTTS boy always manages to make me smile. (I have not abandoned HwanHee <3) Even though I have a lot of friends that keep my spirits up, somehow only Brian can help me turn the frown around. I finished watching Goong - didn't like it. I prefer Yul and ChaeGyung. Shin needs more balls, man. And if you haven't seen Save the Last Dance w/ Eugene, watch it! That's real love man...*rants on and on*

I need a Yul-ie.

or a Brian (not a BRA >__>)

BANNER;

{Text: brian joo

{Subtext: source of joy or joie de vivre or joo joy - if you can think up of something really happy and cute, go ahead.

{Picture: BRiAN

{Mood: soft, sweet, simple - even comedic is okay - nothing too sharp

{Colours: nothing dark

{Avoid: dark, bright, flashy colours - anything fancy

{Extra: for some reason i want the text to be a soft brownish gold? but ignore me...

Will credit if used.

Thank you to whoever makes me a prettiful banner. =]

I don't know what to do for you because I'm not exactly in a jump for joy, let's prance in the park mood.

I think it's time to write in my depressing fic.

<3 Skye.

Guest danceplaylove

I tried. Colors came out clashing. o_O

Don't have to use it. =]

dearskyezc2.jpg

EDIT: I liked Goong. xD At first I thought Shin was like... ehhh. And I thought Yul was adorable until became a crazy stalker. x]

Guest prehistoric

BRIAN!!!!!

hahah i did basically the complete opposite of what you wanted :X

dearskye2.png

EDIT:

holy moly i just realized it was YOU!

wow I must be attracted to your requests or something :P

Guest yumi-chan

what beautiful stuff sora sora got =D I hope you feel better~ Yes, Goong irritated the fdgnfdnid out of me, I prefer the manhwa much more @_@ But Ji Hoon was hot x_x

--Yumi

Guest i'kogimaruCHA

Save the Last Dance w/ Eugene
hahah! i watched it :DDDD

brian's voice is so sexy too >< sheesh. i almost died the first time i heard him..

sammystar* and prehistoric made ya such pretty banners! +__+

-spark

Archived