if you could only listen to ONE GROUP/ARTIST your whole life

Guest lakers

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big_Bang

it goes without saying for me...BIG BANG ! they are just so awesome! love their voices and everything !

Guest fobbiyo

I honestly will not think I would get sick of DBSK. I still love the first song I ever got addicted too 2 years ago. I still put those first songs on repeat, after listening to it how many times already?? When I didn't have my ipod. Almost everything they sing, I would like. lol. almost everything. They are the first artist that topped by ipod play count! Not surprising right? "Why Have I fallen in love with you?" is now at 950. New record :) They always amaze me with their vocals and how much they've improved since the first time I started to listen to them. I think it's hard to let them go! :o Unless they stopped growing as artists, I don't think I'll ever get sick of them. I don't mind listening to them in 5 years from now, seriously. :) If I ever get out of liking DBSK, it's because my love for Asian songs died.

Even though I love love love alot of other artists too, I can't see myself not listening to DBSK. I never been so.. addicted to one group/artist. It's crazy! What have they done to me?

Guest captivation

DBSK.

I would never get tired of listening to their music.

They cover broad genres of music, and I can see them developing further into greater music :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 영원한 사랑

probably michael jackson or britney spears

they just have those catchy songs that you just cant stop listening to :)

Guest xiaomei_06

Hmmmmms actually is very hard to choose.. there is a 2 in my mind now.. Super junior & 張峰奇.I think i will choose Super junior ba.. I like their voice.. especially KRY voice.. :rolleyes:

Guest annameg

group: DONGBANGSHINKI (songs from 4 years ago still plays in my ipod^^ )

artist: .....i dont really know. JT? riri? beyonce? ugh. cant decide. >.<

im so stupid. i completely forgot: AYUMI HAMASAKI or UTADA HIKARU

Guest oh`retro

Singer- JJ Lin

That guy is way too freaking amazing.

He's beyond talented.

Never get tired of his songs.

Band- Big Bang

They're awesome.

Simple as that.

BAND: Originally, I'd say Fall Out Boy but then again, they might make my ears bleed when I'm old, so it HAS to be DBSK. They do a lot of different styles in all their songs, but you can still determine that it's a DBSK song. That's the best way I can explain it,<_< haha. Their songs from 3 years ago, up until the present, are ALWAYS playing in my iTunes, and it will probably stay that way for a very long time. I'm not a seasonal fan so I'm confident when I say that it has to be DBSK. They're just amazing.

SINGER: Michael Jackson. You have to admit it, he was really good.

Guest neshpa

Singer - Jay Chou

I love this guy. He's so talented and I just love all of his songs~

His voice is so calming and pretty too, haha.

Group - Either F.I.R, Davichi or M-Flo.

Too hard. I love them all ):

Guest Anri Lin

DBSK

DongBangShinKi

Tohoshinki

TVXQ

One and all the same. Why? Cuz they have been going for different genres and they've got talent and plus, never make me bored ^^.

Archived