[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Jocelyn Chow

@hclover,the 2nd pics (snow ride),Jis brush off the snow on her coat, these is my first time see a guy(actor) to do with a lady(actress)! I watch so many drama seldom their do these action! May be Jis like her so he will do like that ..this is my delusional mind. :x :\"> 8->

Guest yonnaoh

yeah In Sung is so handsome, have a few favorite korean actors and he is the number 1 on my list, for now, if he and Hye Kyo will be a real couple he will be my number 1 forever! 8->

Guest shey428

JIS OPPA!

Take me with you!!

I dont do laundry but for you i will. Im willing to wash you oops!! Wash your clothes rather. Even your underclothes!!

EB0EBB40-EC21-4DA4-A14D-89104FC4FA49-819-00000160D64AAAF9_zpsab55e47e.jpg

Oppa! Seeing you makes me weak again. Hahahahaa

Im sorry, im overwhelmed with his pictures. I feel like dreaming... :)) :)) :))

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Omooo! Omg! Kisseye,i love Jis oppa sooo much,he really really handsome! 8-> :\"> 8-}..you are so wonderful !!.(Jis can let me won sleep a nite) :D ;;) :\">

Guest crazywindblower

@kisseye i love those photos of jis oppa! :x 8-> i am drooling over it now.. =P~ he is soooo handsome! also too adorable and charming in those photos..  :x 8->
though i love kdw (he is so handsome too), but i must say jis is really more handsome..jis has this charming look or aura that either kdw, wb, hb or any other actors within his age range doesn't have.. :)) :)>- saranghaeyo jis oppa! :x :D :\">

Guest crazywindblower

that smile of jis soo mesmerizing!  :x 8-> :\"> i don't think any woman wouldn't fall for this guy..with his charms and awesome personality, any woman would really fall for him.. :D :x 
so admit your true feelings shk unnie now for jis.. :D but if you want to keep it private, its okay as long as you are both inlove and dating each other for real.. :x :D
waaaahhh, here goes my delusional mind.. :))

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Anyway,with my best wishes for JIS & SHK will be will be together 4ever! :\"> :x [-O< 8-> *hope have a great great news from u all my special chinggus post! :-bd :x 8-> :D

Guest crazywindblower

i wonder if shk and jis will attend the sbs year end awards..i hope so they would! [-O< it seems that they will have tight competition for couple awards, as there is ghj and sjj in master sun and lmh and psh in heirs..i think this two OTP's will be their top competors, but i think if i am not mistaken this award can be won by more than 1 pair.. :D:)
but i wish jis and shk will win the individual acting awards for twtwb, as they really made a good interpretation of their characters.. [-O< :D :x

Guest shey428

I wonder how tired JIS oppa is.

F54595F2-4E56-4FF4-9740-F3D3380613B3-1392-000002150DC1FE8F_zpsecb27747.jpg

Coz he keeps running through my mind! Hahaha

#pickuplines

Or how lonely he is, coz he's alone in my heart. Hihihi

ED830651-25D1-4CB3-9035-4EE8B4D34167-1392-000002170F46F27B_zps53841656.jpg

#corny #cheesy #pickuplines

I guess im in love... Ayeeeeee...

:x :x :x

Guest crazywindblower

@shey428 jis has really nice facial features..i love your 2nd photo of him,the close up shot.. 
:-bd  he is so handsome!!!   :x  8->  =P~

Lol, it seems like all you ladies are fangirling over JIS at the moment :)).  For me, I've never noticed how good looking he is until TWTWB.  I heard of him and know who he was before TWTWB.  After watching TWTWB, I realized how handsome he is and what a good actor he is.  Not only that, but he is a really funny, considerate and caring guy :x.  I really wish for SHK to find a guy like JIS :)

Here are more close-up pics of him.  I find him really handsome in these pics :D

10138251934_e1682fe9ba_o.jpg
10138467634_07831875bc_o.jpg10138697843_98df2b7443_o.jpg