------------* Bio Oil :: The Stuff Miracles are Made of!

Guest anjelique

Guest memoryguy

When you said red blotches and uneven tones... do you mean redness coming from swelling?

Oh, and does this product minimize pores? I got huge ones

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 4ever_sweet

OKAY, FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO SEE RESULTS:

So let me explain first.

oo1.

Bio-Oil did not help stop my pimples. I didn't have acne but I did break out a lot.

oo2.

I used St. Irve's Medical Apricot Scrub. However, for many years, I've been producing

too much oil because I washed my face too much. I washed it twice a day, when I woke up and

before I went to bed. I got lazy and started washing it in the morning only and well. I stopped

breaking out.

oo3.

Apparently, I thought I still had pimples but my skin wasn't bumpy. It was just red, so

after while, I figured they were scars.

oo4.

I used Bio-Oil and:

results.jpg

(No, I don't normally pose like this. It was a joke. Haha. <3)

I wear minimal make up. Eyeliner + Bare Minerals foundation, but not a lot. I get a cakey-look if I do, so I use it to absorb oil through out the day.

EDIT: The only photoshopping I did on this image was the boarder, text, arrow, and pasting the image on each other.

What does the picture on the right mean? Was your skin like that before??

Guest dulcet.

What does the picture on the right mean? Was your skin like that before??

Yeah, before and after picture. My skin really wasn't THAT nasty, the picture just made it seems so.

I have both marks and scars, Bio-Oil helped the marks ( the redness ) but I think the scars are improving over time. My mom does the micro thing which I should totally do but I always have somewhere to go and I really don't want a red face. Haha.

Guest Maia-X3

My friend just commented the other day saying my skin looks really good... and different!

She said it's gone more smoother... and I have been getting other compliments like that by other people... [and they don't know I've been using any product like bio-oil!]

I've been using bio-oil for about 2 and a bit months... I never noticed the difference, but I guess others do... so um.. maybe this product DOES work.

Maybe if you're breaking out invest in a spot stick to help those areas... because on the rest of the skin bio-oil is amazing!

Guest oOmeruOo

i finally bought myself a 60ml bottle for the winter ^^ i've wanted to try it for a long time~~

i love the smell, it's very calming~ it's also not as oily as i thought it would be~ i have used jojoba oil as moisturiser before and bio oil is so much less greasy!!! my face gets matte and really soft and smooth after massaging it in for only 1-2 minutes (i'm too lazy). also my face doesn't get as oily throughout the day, it stays pretty much the same~

i haven't had the experience of black heads falling out yet >< nor has it improved red marks~ i've only used it for 3 days though~ it hasn't broken me out so far~

i'll come back to update later ^^

thank you so much anjelique for sharing this lovely product otherwise i would of never noticed such an oil ^^

Guest pillowbox

oh man i was in the same situation as dulcet but my mom said she notice some marks which are start forming. It's nothing major right now but yeah. She said maybe it is because i use different brands of facial cleanser..

okay i was a kid and i didnt know much about what brand was good and stuff. In most magazines they recommended clean&clear and the other brand which i forgot the name. Yea my face is oily and sensitive. Later i found out that I washed my face too much and my face couldnt handle so many different types of cleanser etc. Im using this product from China&Korea, my pimple became lesser, and less redness. However, i still have few marks due to the past experience..

I think i might decide to buy the bio oil since most people said it is really effective. If only the product arrive in the U.S. ;___;

Guest xosweetie

1 Question

1. I saw some people say that their scars started to show up after use??/ I am so worried. My skin is pretty good but i want it to be liek anjelique's sooo..should i use it? What are the risks? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

Guest atalamarche10

for people that have used this,

does it really help with evening out the skin tone?

like..does it make the dark area lighter?

------------

i'm going to dig thru the pages sometimes.

Guest the7REAL.

dulcet. ur skin looks good! i have bio-oil but im too scared to really use it on my face because i still have some small pimples left on my one cheek (mine is kinda red also..)..and im waiting for it to go away before i use bio oil cuz i dont want to make it worse u know?..i dunno..basically im too scared to use it now..tho theres alot left in the bottle..its 3 times a day on the spot when i start using it right?

Guest silvertaz

I wonder if bio-oil helps in preventing pimple from breaking out. I tried many products for pimple, acne, scar, etc. But nothing really works, even proactiv doesn't work for me. I wonder if I should try bio-oil...

Guest icepeachii

OK i've decided to give BIO-OIL another try. But i use it on my chin area only coz that area is so dry and has so many whiteheads O_O'' it's softer and whiteheads are disappearing. I've tried putting it on my cheeks where there are acne scars and fresh acnes but it made me break out HEAPS. So i only apply it on my chin area!!! Good luck to other BIO-OIL users =D

Guest acid2burn

OK i've decided to give BIO-OIL another try. But i use it on my chin area only coz that area is so dry and has so many whiteheads O_O'' it's softer and whiteheads are disappearing. I've tried putting it on my cheeks where there are acne scars and fresh acnes but it made me break out HEAPS. So i only apply it on my chin area!!! Good luck to other BIO-OIL users =D

i dont think you're suppose to apply on fresh acne, it's definately going to make the breakout worst. Bio Oil is not a pimple cream. Its more effective for scars ... and also, if you're breaking out now, its best you avoid massaging your face too much, massaging will enhance blood circulation ... you will break out even more.

Guest dulcet.

I use Bio Oil to blend my eyeshadow, it works greeeat. I apply a little on my eye where you can see it's still a little greasy and then apply MAC eye shadows. It brightens the color and makes it stay too. I heard Hilary Duff uses a similar technique 'cept she uses lipgloss, so lol.

Guest ngaouction

QUESTION: i've been reading through the thread a lot but i don't remember if there was an answer to this:

do you avoid applying bio oil to places that currently have acne?

Archived