------------* Bio Oil :: The Stuff Miracles are Made of!

Guest anjelique

Guest joolee.

^ Same goes for me. My skin is a lot smoother but it didn't do anything for the scars. It's been about a month or two since I started using this. I guess it doesn't work for everyone.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh dammit,at first it made my skin soft,but then it started to break out

i thought it was normal,not because of bio oil,but when i used it again like last week,it started to break out again,my face was flawless!!

ahhh so sucks >.<

i will just use it for my feet during winter now,because my feet are so dry during winter

Guest tecktonik/

I live in the United States and they sell it here. It's at a local Longs Drugs :) It really got rid of my scars in just a couple of days ^_^ If you only have a couple of scars, don't put it on your whole face. Just dab it on the areas with scars and stuff so you wont get pimples or blackheads everywhere else

Guest aznxmotion

haha i bought mine a few weeks ago but i havent tried i yet

are we supposed to leave it on or wash it off after a certain amount of time?

Guest lovecarolyn

so i've been trying to get bio oil for the longest time.

i didnt know where i could get it and so i finally gave up.

today, at walgreens, when i went to pay for some stuff, BIO OIL was right at the register.

i was crazy excited, and curious as to why of all places, they'd sell bio oil at walgreens.

i bought that sucker like no other! it was 12 dollars. i hope i didnt get ripped off.

hopefully it creates miracles like many have claimed!

Guest heartdrops
haha i bought mine a few weeks ago but i havent tried i yet

are we supposed to leave it on or wash it off after a certain amount of time?

You're supposed to leave it on. Just treat it like a moisturizer.

I actually just put it directly on top of my acne scars since I'm afraid that it'll make me breakout if I put it all over the t-zone and such.

Guest Mani4ever

My aunt bought it for me from England, and I have been using for about a week or more. I use at night along with my moisturizer.

My skin gets really soft, and thank God I'm not having breakout (_ _) That would be typical me.

But I can see, that a scar on my chin has lighten a bit up, but not more than that - not many changes though.

I'll edit more after some times.

EDIT: Just realized how oily my hair gets after using it T.T Waaa..... now I'm using a hair ribbon which protects my hair when I have it on.

Guest c.to_

I'm surprised some of you can't find it. In Ontario (canada) where i live, it's in almost every department store and drug store for about $11 -$12 CDN. I've been using it for... about 2 and a half months, and It does work for my acne scars ( which I have a lot). It takes persistent use though. Like everyday. Putting on too much DOES make me look quite shiny and on top of that i have oily skin. So.. most of the time i just us it at night before i sleep. Occasionally i'll use very little during the day if i don't plan on going anywhere special. For older scars though, it works.. more slowly. but it DOES work. :]

Guest nanshi

today, at walgreens, when i went to pay for some stuff, BIO OIL was right at the register.

i was crazy excited, and curious as to why of all places, they'd sell bio oil at walgreens.

i bought that sucker like no other! it was 12 dollars. i hope i didnt get ripped off.

No... it's $11.99 at all places I've checked/seen Bio-Oil. Walmart and Target both carry it now (at least the ones in my area), so Bio-Oil should be pretty available in all places.

Guest trangaroo_x

omg, it's at walgreens?

AAAAAAAAAH.

i have to go there. now.

Guest MissNatasha

When I went to LA in May, I bought Bio-Oil for $8 at Walgreens. I think it was on sale though.

Anyway, I've been using it every night for the past month or so. I have dry skin and so I sort of slather it on and wait 10 minutes before sleeping. It really soaks in. I do notice that, other than having hydrated, non-flaky skin, my skintone is a lot more even and the scars do fade faster than if I just use regular cream. I've tried it on stretch marks for a couple days but I found it too much trouble to apply every day.

Wish it came w/ SPF haha

Now that I know about it, I saw it up here in Vancouver at Shoppers like other ppl have mentioned.

Guest vivianlly

I used it on my fave after putting on face ampoules. No idea whether it helps my face condition or whatsoever cus i don't really see any difference. Because my face is smooth with no zits/bumps/acnes/pimples.

But i used it on my leg scars & it seems to help a little ;)

&................................... I put 2 drops(rub 2 palms together) & spread it evenly on my hair ends. My hair became so much better after 1 week. No fly-away hairs & hairs are in great condition! Maybe you girls can try it too! ^^

Guest somepinkangel

hii

im from england and i dont know were to but bio oil because its really expensive here its like £14 ($28 i think its that price in dollars) for 6oml does anyone know were to get it cheaper please???? and is it really worth it for £14?? and how long does it remove the scars??? sorry for all the questions :blush:

Guest heartdrops
hii

im from england and i dont know were to but bio oil because its really expensive here its like £14 ($28 i think its that price in dollars) for 6oml does anyone know were to get it cheaper please???? and is it really worth it for £14?? and how long does it remove the scars??? sorry for all the questions :blush:

Sorry I can't help with the money question but for the scars one, I think it depends on your scar. Scars from long ago might take a longer time to be remove. If you put it asap on a new scar, it shouldn't take as long. I remember I got a pimple scar and immediately put it on. I actually only put it on a couple times because I get lazy sometimes, and it was gone by itself.

ph03be: omg same with me too! That's why sometimes I'm afraid to use it. I think it breaks me out around the T-zone area. I remember I put some on the area below my nose and a pimple formed yday >__< (it was dead before)

Guest Mizerable_mizer

is it really that expensive and hard to find?

cause i live in the US and i got it at rite aid for like 10 bucks

Archived