------------* Bio Oil :: The Stuff Miracles are Made of!

Guest anjelique

Guest 5imply_5wt

once you stop using this product.. does your face go back to its original state?? like redness and blackhead??

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once you stop using this product.. does your face go back to its original state?? like redness and blackhead??

I havent stopped using it, so I don't know, but this person:

WALGREENS NOW CARRY 60ML BIO-OIL FOR 11.99 - 12.98 USD W/ TAX IN CALIFORNIA!!!

I was looking for some face products since my pores were clogged and was shocked to see Bio Oil! Ever since I stopped using it, my spots are reappearing because of the sun and is no longer as soft. I'm excited to get started again. :]

Guest dulcet.

No, my skin looks better than it did when I started it. My spots were practically gone and you had to literally study my face to see them. The only reason why they're darker now is because I'm constantly exposed to the sun ( no way to avoid this problem ). I have sunscreen for my face but it feels greasy when I apply it so yeah. I don't think Bio-Oil doubles as a sunscreen but maybe it'll help protect my skin a little.

Guest pammie

bio-oil is definitely the best product i've ever used in my entire life. and the cheapest as well... well it's not like dirt cheap, but cheaper than biotherm , h20 and all that...i wash my face 3 times a day and put on bio-oil right away. it has helped my skin clear up x's 1000000~ lol

but seriously, bio-oil is <3

i'm so happy with the results..i hardly wear makeup anymore b/c i'm soo much more confident w/o it now.

this is the 3rd time i'm giving props to this product~~ ^^

Guest Batgirl

i dont know if anyone mentioned yet but for people reporting about how after you stop using it your skin goes back to what it is.

Thats generally how it is with any sort of product you apply externally. Stop using moisturizer? surprise your skin will get dry. Stop using spf? surprise your skin can get burned. Unless you can change weather, your genetics, or just in general work on the inside like drinking more water, eating more healthier, man made products typically wont have a permanent effect.

Guest dOotsiez

one thing is certain - your scars dont come back after u stop using it :D

but when i stopped using it, my skin wasnt as soft as before. i reckon bio oil is better than any moisturiser out there.

Guest illumine*

the bio oil found at walgreens... does it only come in 60 ml?

anyone willing to ship to canada (my friend wants one now too: 60 ml) ? ;D

Guest WhiteMorningStar

Hmmmm. I couldn't find it either. And I couldn't find it on the website either. Hmmmmmm.

Guest illumine*

i found this article online while trying to find bio-oil in the walgreens website:

Bio Oil will hit the shelves at local pharmacies such as Walgreens and Rite-Aid starting next month.

source is here: http://www.dailynews.com/pulse/ci_5207027. this article was dated on feb. 11 so... bio-oil should be found in rite-aid as well? =)

Guest yellowtutu

I really want to start this stuff, I've been getting acne a lot these days and the scarring won't go away. They just keep adding on <_<

Anyone willing to ship to Canada? (60ml)

Guest sweeti.sammi

i just got mine and it says it helps with uneven skin tone~ so.. just wondering, for those for have uneven skin tone, did bio oil help at all? and if so, how long before results showed? thanks in advance!

Guest STR8UPGSTATUS

anyone find it in san francisco walgreens yet??

I think I'm going to check the Taraval Walgreens soon. ^^;;

I'll post here if I find it! :)

Guest Alice

I saw this in the chemists a few days ago and I thought the name sounded familiar here^^

can you still use it if you dont have acne and have really sensitive skin?

Guest illumine*

^ i'm currently "experimenting" on that myself with bio-oil. i have sensitive skin too so i'll let you know with results (acne-prone skin are categorized "sensitive" too).

Guest smiile

rite aid and walgreens? next month?

holy shizz. :)

both walgreens and rite aid is less than 2 mins away from where i live.

haha.

for the last few weeks ive been visiting all the 6 walgreens around my nieghborhood. but its not there TT.TT

ill just go to freaking riteaid.

Article Last Updated: 02/11/2007 10:42:09 PM PS <--??

where the hell are you biooil?

Archived