[Drama 2013] When A Man Loves 남자가 사랑할 때

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ann_1

"When A Man Love" in Japan!!

http://www.kntv.co.jp/prog/detail/?p=25911

Airdate : 10:00 after 11:15 (Saturday and Sunday) after 11:15 / 10:05 every week after [the first story and second story a sneak peek of 7/1 (Mon), 7/2 (Tuesday) after
Rebroadcast : 2:05 - 3:20 after (Monday, Tuesday) after weekly
Appearance : Song Seung Heon, Shin Se Kyung, Chae Jung Ahn, Yong Woo-jin other
Sources : © iWILL media corporation, STORMS COMPANY
Trilogy : 20 parts
Korea airdate : April 3 2013
-
KNTV broadcast date : To 10 days in August 2013
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/992790_270426096433486_1588800107_n.jpg
from Song Seung Heon Fan Pages USA

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NEWMARIO

naf01.jpg

276848_309050205258_896275818_q.jpgShin Se Kyung (신세경)

오늘은 바로 사랑스러운 신세경님의 24번째 생일 7월 29일입니다! 모두 함께 축하해주세요!!!

29th of July is our beloved Shin Sekyung's 24th birthday! Let's all wish her a happy birthday!!!

Guest NEWMARIO

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; "Song Seung-heon, PSY Spotted at LA Dodgers StadiumPosted on 2013/07/29 by Kang Jung Yeon in CELEBS with 0 Comments

Song Seung-heon, PSY

Korean actor Song Seung-heon (left) and singer PSY (right) [PSY's Twitter account]

From left Girls’ Generation members Tiffanny, Sunny Taeyeon on the front row Dodgers' Ryu Hyun-jin and Reds' Choo Shin-soo on the back row [Dodgers' official twitter]

From left, Girls’ Generation members Tiffany, Sunny, and Taeyeon (front row) and LA Dodgers’ Ryu Hyun-jin and Cincinnati Reds’ Choo Shin-soo (back row). [LA Dodgers' official Twitter]

Korean singer PSY and actor Song Seung-heon were spotted at the LA Dodgers stadium over the weekend.

PSY posted a photo of himself and Song watching a match between the LA Dodgers and Cincinnati Reds on Sunday (Korean time) on his Twitter account.

The match had drawn much attention from baseball fans in Korea with the Dodgers’ pitcher Ryu Hyun-jin playing against Reds’ outfielder Choo Shin-soo.

Sunday was also LA Dodgers’ Korea Day and top K-pop girl group Girls’ Generation turned up for the event.

Member Sunny threw the first pitch for the game, Taeyeon sang the Korean national anthem and Tiffany the American national anthem.

Reporter. Kang Jung Yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of PSY’s Twitter account

• 4 weeks later...
Guest caroline1430291443

Hello everyone... first time posting in here... just want to say... Last night i watched When a man loves, I Love the story, also the chemistry between Song Seung Heon and Shin Se Kyung... They look so good together... ^^ its now one of my favorite drama... Thank you... Nice to meet you all ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="entry-title post-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 2.625em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1em; border: 0px; margin: 0.5em 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"download [ALBUM] Jea – When A Man Falls In Love OST Part.5http://www.kpopspy.com/album/album-jea-when-a-man-falls-in-love-ost-part-5/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest lhizbrit

I just finished watching this drama and I super love it! This is the best Kdrama so far for me!Too bad there were no sequels for this... perhaps anyone knows a fanfiction on its sequel? I can't get over with the story that I am wishing somebody could write the sequel ^^ I hope I'm not asking too much ^^ 

The Top Ten Kdrama Kisses Of 2013
Kdrama kissing scenes are memorable for several reasons. They may be poignant, signifying something important in the plot. They may be clever such as the coca cola kiss in "Lie To Me" or the foam kiss in "Secret Garden." Or they may just be great kisses. Here are our contenders for the top ten kisses in 2013.
"When A Man Loves"Viewers did not like Shin Se Kyung's character for playing around with two men but the scene where she cheats on Song Seung Hoon with Yeon Woo Jin is pretty passionate.
© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.Full Article

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest kyung-jin

10 Romantic K-drama scenes to help you enjoy cherry blossom season

by Vivi on Mon, Apr 20, 2015

Every spring, South Korea holds several cherry blossom festivals to celebrate the beautiful trees in bloom. Last week, the big Yeouido festival in Seoul came to an end, but if you didn't have the money to fly to Korea this year, you can celebrate from home! Korean dramas love to incorporate cherry blossom season into their most romantic scenes, so here are 10 K-dramas that will make you feel like you're right there in Seoul with the cherry blossoms swirling around you:

7. When a Man Loves

When_a_man_loves_cherry_blossoms.png

Apparently Shin Se Kyung's character thinks that getting a proposal in the middle of the flowers is like mixing ice cream with kimchi. Uhhhh what? More like mixing ice cream with chocolate topping, I say!

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-romantic-k-drama-scenes-to-help-you-enjoy-cherry-blossom-season/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Good and The Bad of Kim Sung Oh

by LavelyShai (soompi)

Bak0Mgk.png

Have you ever seen an actor who can play nearly every type of role given to them? Kim Sung Oh is that type of actor. In his 15-year career he has played a wide variety of different characters that includes a murderous psycho and an adorably awkward secretary. He plays his characters so well, you don’t think he can ever convincingly play another one, until, well, when he does play another one and you forget all about his previous roles. From one movie, you feel chills run down your spine every time you seem him on screen, but after watching his next drama, you just want to hug him for being so sweet.

Kim Sung Oh has taken on many memorable roles that range from the sweetest of people to the most horrendous. What were some those memorable roles? Let’s take a look.

When A Man Loves

KlE3ngx.png

"Kim Sung Oh not only knows how to play very polarizing good or evil characters, but also the ambiguous ones.  In “When a Man Loves,” he played the role of Lee Chang Hee, a baddie gangster who also cared for his brother. Everything he did was for his younger brother, Lee Jae Hee (Yeon Woo Jin). Even when he became a ‘bad guy,’ he was never a terrible person. Sure he’s done some crazy (i.e. illegal) things to protect those he cares about, but overall Chang Hee was never a bad guy. In this role, Kim Sung Oh showed the human, or more complex, side of those whom we just presume to be straightforward villains."

to read more:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/05/the-good-and-the-bad-of-kim-sung-oh/

• 1 month later...

i know probably no one would read what im writing but i have emotion overload and need to reload 

iv read the posts on the thread and have to say i mostly disagree

so here are my thoughts

first of all Han Tae San 

he is NOT a good person

the second encounter with Mido  when she fights with his man

there is NO disgust or surprise at there mention taking her as collateral

what there is is an anger that because she is so like him her future would be the same 

and because she is like him and only because of that he would like to save her

something which is affirmative by NO hesitance from his man to suggest such a thing 

meaning that in the past more than one some poor girl for her parents or herself was taken by HTS to be a colleteral which we know is to sell herself

second affirmative is when he wants to live this life - till he sees its MD he doesnt care about the person who comes in ony when he realize its MD he gets angry and again try to save her

so it is NOT his humanity but MD who changed him

and as a lot of people know saving your soul trumps saving your body

which makes MD a greater saver than him

also is "goodness" is not done for "goodness" sake or is money making is for it

it is done bc and for MD so she would realize that his a change man

he should be appreciative and  not try to make marry him she did enough already

regarding relationship

HTS is naive therefore stupid when it comes to relationship

trying to force yourself or suffocate your partner is sure to result in breakup - relationship rule

he should have given her time to get used to him

now for MD

at NO point is there an attraction  for HTS the first time she lays eyes on him she is disgusted and she shows hatred towards him

there is NO "what a great looking guy, to bad his a gangster" 

when she goes with him o the hotel room she tell him that from her point of view shes dying this day

hardly someone who even a little likes her partner  -  think how would you like someone who you hate and disgust you to touch you intimately 

and although at one point at dinner with her family she says his presentable you can see tha its more lips service to assure her father than what she really feel

and since her action and words differ we can assume its not whole not whole heartedly 

and from her point of view he is an old ex - gangster she cannot get rid of 

opinion enforced when she tells him she wished she never met him after the accident - which mean she fears him throughout the series - not a loving sign 

about her greediness which iread about again and again

what greediness 

again if the actions and words are different than there is NO truth to it

a greedy person would want expensive gifts and lots of them

instead everytime HTS treis to gift MD something she seemed burdened and reluctant to accept

instead they go on regular inexpensive dates nd juvenile dates

she tries to repay him by giving him back his lost youth which is why she takes him to the amusement park and does a Christmas party with him although its not christmas and go on regular outing

there is NO expensive dinners and when he try to gift her with shoes ring or car she feels burden

there whole relatioship reeks of obligation and pressure from her family and HTS

and when she tries to leave him she gets into an accident

in general i felt that MD was the most pitiful 

and if HTS was not clad in his gorgeous body and youthful and handsome face

MD would have not been condemn so much and hated

well at least i hope that viewer were blinded by him and its NOT that they are not able to do simple deduction

again when word and action are different than the meaning is a LIE

its important to read between the lines and not take everything at face value 

well my rant is over

hope i didnt offend  anyone - as it was not my intention 

• 3 months later...

Archived