[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

My deepest sympathy to Son Tae Young  and her family ! May her father R.I.P  :(

Me too... I hope she and her fams strong and can through all this.

My heart goes out to Son Tae Young but m also thankful for her professionalism. Not easy to film with this happening... hope the whole yatblss cast and crew can be her source of comfort as well

:(

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lovelyJihan said:

@ilukd77

hahahha this drama is more than crazy,i think it's just another misleading bts,but still i want to believe that lol, but i don't think they going to confess to eachother,because SS doesn't even know her feelings for him yet, JH should be the one confessing first, don't know  if you saw the written preview(p746) but it says that JH is preparing to confess after they retunr back home... 8->

That's what I am talking my friend ... Yeah just another misleading picture ... YATBLSS's team sure knows how to play with our innocent hearts ... If the sleeping scene becomes a joke tomorrow I swear to god I will go to S Korean and K_ll PD and writer ... Every week playing with us is not funny ... ~X(

I have an inkling how disappointed you gals will be... think I will reserve a flight to korea n then go after the writer on Monday >-)

@ilukd77 @lovelyjihan I can book flights for u gals too :)

LoveSG said:

ilukd77

wrote:

»

lovelyJihan said:<br />

@ilukd77

<br />

hahahha this drama is more than crazy,i think it's just another misleading bts,but still i want to believe that lol, but i don't think they going to confess to eachother,because SS doesn't even know her feelings for him yet, JH should be the one confessing first, don't know  if you saw the written preview(p746) but it says that JH is preparing to confess after they retunr back home... 

8-&gt;

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

That's what I am talking my friend ... Yeah just another misleading picture ... YATBLSS's team sure knows how to play with our innocent hearts ... If the sleeping scene becomes a joke tomorrow I swear to god I will go to S Korean and K_ll PD and writer ... Every week playing with us is not funny ...

~X(

Guest Tien Do

@edensor

Tien Do

said: I have a question

I see a lot people have funny face like this

house fly pink mousewell-done-red-crab

, so can I ask where do u guys get those kind funny face?

Guest ilukd77

Yes yes lets go .. Lets book a flight to fight ...
. By the way can we go together to JJS house for the kiss we were talking about last week .. Wink ... Wink .... Girl can dream right .. I want to taste JJS .. Seriously ... Uff that LIPS .... Always drive me crazy

ilukd77 said: Yes yes lets go .. Lets book a flight to fight ...
. By the way can we go together to JJS house for the kiss we were talking about last week .. Wink ... Wink .... Girl can dream right .. I want to taste JJS .. Seriously ... Uff that LIPS .... Always drive me crazy Ugh, how embarrassing would it be for me to admit that I dreamed about it after that conversation? Hahaha. I am so JJS hopeless. :\">

@olga2010Ans
thanxxx chingu for da IU's beautiful pics,damnn why can't JH be there with her, the one she has the white dress,that look i think she's with JH.. :-?
seriously again talking to myself  ^#(^ ^#(^ ^#(^ heheh everyone is out, but imma out now going to sleeep nightt/morning chingus :-h

tiendoank

said:

LoveSG

said:

ilukd77

wrote:

»

lovelyJihan said:<br />

@ilukd77

<br />

hahahha this drama is more than crazy,i think it's just another misleading bts,but still i want to believe that lol, but i don't think they going to confess to eachother,because SS doesn't even know her feelings for him yet, JH should be the one confessing first, don't know  if you saw the written preview(p746) but it says that JH is preparing to confess after they retunr back home... 

8-&gt;

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

That's what I am talking my friend ... Yeah just another misleading picture ... YATBLSS's team sure knows how to play with our innocent hearts ... If the sleeping scene becomes a joke tomorrow I swear to god I will go to S Korean and K_ll PD and writer ... Every week playing with us is not funny ...

~X(

Archived