[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

RoxyYEH said:
Anyway, am I the only one worried that there might not be a kiss scene? Since it's IU, her reputation is so pure and stuff and even in Dream High, she didn't have a kiss scene. Well she kind of did with Jason but they didn't show their lips touch :(
I thought maybe there would be no kiss scene too, but I really hope there is! What is a drama without at least one kiss scene between the two mains?! Plus, she is old enough now for a kiss scene. No, there must be one!

But also, I think I remember in a Dream High interview, IU said there was no kiss scene because her mother didn't approve of it. So they changed the script to the tippy toe scene where the kiss is insinuated.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today in the news!!!
Cockpit IU love line, "perfect love" MV Review! :x1bd8d1ba49d2.jpg
[Miningmx.com star in gangminjeong News] KBS2 weekend series actress cabin by 'Yi is the best "OST released a music video is the 4th" Best Multi-Yi »by music video" perfect love "side of the cockpit OST released. "Gross," I love the drama Yi (IU per minute) to sinjunho (cab min) is a sweet love song. Was released last month, 28 days, has gained popularity in various online music charts. music video "full of love" SS and Junho showed tigyeok damgyeotda order status casual affair. From the first meeting awkward crush on each other more and more to feel the music video is one state that 'Yi is the best "Melo lines of the two people in the" Review "will be crying for the last 30 times on guitar beating SS' full 'I love to sing this has been the recognition of the music video Junho, is also expected to attract attention. Ace Publisher Tory official "Yi Jun Ho, containing scenes of the video" full of love 'pairs' Yi is the best "who loves drama will be a good gift for the fans. Yet saw the drama scenes for those too unfortunate to miss them a good show with the song I'm glad to be able to, "he said.Cr:http://news.nate.com/view/20130704n05442

tiendoank said: akinahana89 said:
But also, I think I remember in a Dream High interview, IU said there was no kiss scene because her mother didn't approve of it. So they changed the script to the tippy toe scene where the kiss is insinuated.
So, instead of begging on the writer to give a kiss scene, we need to bang on IU's door and persuade her mom with a list of advantages of kissing scene.  Plus the advantages of kissing JJS..
Hahaha. Yes! Let's start a protest group against IU's mom with picket signs and everything saying... "GIVE IU HER JJS KISS!!" :))

Dang!! I miss page 600!! And I comment this from page 597 the last page I read last night... I don't know what happen in the future (598-601)Whoaaa... thrilling :-SS
Ohhh... and there is 4 mention? Havent take a peek too... I don't think I comment somethin important last night... whoahhh... another thrilling... Will ope the page one by one...
*Note : unimportant postXDD*

jihanjannah said: @edensor
nooo we've already passed that season... :P btw i've been dying to ask you this,you know that magic place you always gt BTS pics, what happened to that place :-/ :-/ we always had at this time at least  2 BTS photo..but now nothing,and i hate the previews,it doesn't make any sense at all :P

Is there some cockpit  in page 600?? LOLOhhh... I'll continued later. Gtg T_TOhh dang! I will be so busy... ottokee...Can't I make my 2000 post by the end of this week?? T_TOhhh I want to make my 2000 post when something cool and there is some scene including hormones coming this weekbl5.gif

Archived