[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest violet9004

the situation between JJS/IU and JJS/LYJ is very different.. 
JJS/IU JJS cannot publicly show how great their off screen chemistry because of IU.. after last year scandal IU really need to be careful with her image.. one thing go wrong she will be hated again.. now netizen are accepting her back because of the drama so i guess IF there are any feeling they cannot show that now.. JJS carrier also at risk if he in scandal with IU.. that why JJS and IU cannot show how friendly they are with each other... being popular have its negative side also.. :(
JJS/LYJ
they do not have a big age gap and also netizen usually love actress not idol... even if they really in relationship i don't think there would be any problem.. 
just my opinion :)

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bedtime for me..it's already 2:22am on my part... goodnight all! Sugar dreams... P2006122110105781.gif EDIT: Chukahae everyone in advance for our 600th pages!! , <:-P <:-P Thank you all! For making our SHIN FABULOUS THREAD this far!! Thank you! For the conversations, discussions photo and video sharing, fan arts, articles, news clips we all shared on our beloved thread..to all friends I made here ! I'm grateful! Thank you for all the awesomes insightful lols I received for my postings, it truly means a lot! And because we super love JH and SS! Lets make this thread into a thousand pages!! :) KASAMHAMNIDA CHINGUS FOR ALL THE HARDWORK! :)

AlobAro said: @annamchoi -

actually i am digging for JJS's love life... ahaha.. i stumble upon that interview unintentionally...

anyhow, i am glad that u like it..

edit:

@someone has already found it n as expected, has kept it to herself... she is a very good fish seller when it comes to anything JJS... ahaha...

Guest AlobAro

hmm.. gotta make my move also..

tomorrow will be a long day for me..

ok peeps... c ya when i c ya...

bye       bye       bye       bye       bye

Guest violet9004

akinahana89 said: It is sad how a two minute long mistake can bring so much damage to one person because of really over dramatic netizens. I really felt for IU during that time because of all the hate she was getting. :(

Guest ilukd77

@AlobAro .... Thank you for JJS interview ... That was awesome ... JJS is such a perfect man ... Who doesn't love him :-* ... I wish JJS happy life ahead, may he get a chance to do lots of amazing work in both musical and movie ( drama) ... I love this man a lot :x
I was looking his love life ie girlfriend but got nothing .. :)>- ... Somewhere he told in the interview that his last relationship was like 1 and half years ago ... But I don't know when was this interview dome ... So he is pretty much single .... I still have my chance :x ... LOL

@iu93jjang Yes, I am a big fan of IU and she was actually the reason I started watching YTBLSS, so I was really supporting her during the scandal. I have much respect for her for being as strong and brilliant as she is. I knew she would be able to rise above all the hate. :) Still, just thinking about that period of time and all the harsh things netizens were saying about her is really upsetting.

@LoveSG IU accidentally uploaded a picture onto her Twitter of her and Eunhyuk. She was in her pajamas and Eunhyuk looked like he wasn't wearing a shirt. It was speculated that they were laying in bed together. IU deleted the picture within a minute or two, but too many people had already seen and taken a screenshot of it and it spread like crazy.

Though shy at times, JJS is a more outwardly touchy/friendly person.  It has to be his musical/stage personality that made him that way.  I'm sure when they first did the photoshoot for the YATBLSS poster, and him acting goofy like they were dancing and finger starring each other... IU and JJS barely knew each other.  Still learning how to work with each other.  But his silly poses and fun nature made her laugh and go along with the mood.  If you watch how he interacts on radio shows, with his fellow stage actors, he's a much more physical person.  I think I remember watching him hit his musical buddies butt or tight embrace when his friend won a musical year end award show. or when he was on some other tv show, he kept touching the leg of the fellow actor beside him.  (you know.... that's like idol boy band touchy behaviour).  Plus I hope i'm not imaging or dreaming, but i think i remember hearing at the premiere/drama junket, when JJS put his arm on IU's shoulder for a photo opp, the MC said, 'no bad hands" and he took his arm off of IU's shoulder.

JJS has likely been warned by all his friends, and the whole ajusshi world that he better not touch IU with a ten foot poll.  But now that people are warming up to their characters, and actually like them together... I'm sure they can be more comfortable in front of an interviewer or behind the scenes. Not extreme, yet not so restrained either.  I doubt, if the netizen weren't willing to accept JJS and IU together, JJS would have been bashed to death when he offered his drink to IU (by MR's gate) between scenes.  That's pretty scandulous... sharing saliva perhaps??  who knows where the minds of the netizens wander to.  So I think JJS and IU's relationship is fine.  No one is going to kill him.... thus, we're ok that he gets some more skinship... right?  So I hope he doesn't feel too pressured, and he is more of himself.

The pace is a bit slow, but then we'd feel the opposite when the guy is too aggressive in the beginning of the relationship, ie. My daughter Soo Young.  Darn, that was the fastest marriage proposal in Kdrama world!  I thought he was too pushy & it was hard to believe that she loved loved him.  And in the end, people named him the best hubby/ex-hubby/re-married hubby ever?? 

We're hard to please, aren't we?;))

Thanks for all the drama links.  I forgot half of those. ha ha..

Archived