[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest frozenyoghurtz

i was watching Gu Family Book, and laugh to myself because there is also a Lee Soon Shin, the admiral. tumblr_mm67nd39DF1qex6z7o1_500_zps42cd7949.png
(credit to uploader)

fortunately there is no GFB's artist who also play in YTBLSS. because i had a bad experience when watching Queen Im Hyun's Man & Dong Yi at the same time. i got myself confuse, and mix up one with another. :D
lastly, i wish Soompi can add a preview button. it will be easier to preview before post to the thread. 
and...less than 2 hours to ep 34!!!(so exiciting... based on IU's fancafe: tomorrow would be even better) <:-P

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone, I'm sure we are all counting the minutes till episode 34, which is supposedly better than last night's episode! I am now watching Episode 33 with subtitles from Darksmurf subs and our OTP's scenes are much  sweeter when we understand what they are saying, haha! As mush as I dislike In Sung for being a cockblocker, his conversation with SS and JH in the office was so funny!  :))
Oh well, looking forward to reading everyone's comments and recaps later! Will be watching with you guys!  :\">

@frozenyogurt

at first, he wanted SS to know the ohh and ahh of love, since her lack of expression in acting for this part is caused by her lacking experience in love department ( I think he correctly guessed that SS never dated, only having one-sided love toward Chan Woo).

However, the turn of the event was like a.boomerang for JH, because at the end it was him who had a theraphy session by revealing his past pain.. and SS made fun of him becauee of that.

Yep. He wanted to show ss what is love but ends up spilling his secrets to her, heh. Such an arrogant guy who thinks he is doing the right thing is taught a lesson instead.

It also made jh reminiscence his love with ya that got him questioning himself if he really loved her then... or is it the other way round? I dun quite remember ^^;;

Guest frozenyoghurtz

jihanjannah

said: @frozenyoghutrz

hehehe lol..actually am quite surprised,coz many of our chingus in this thread watched that drama, and they didn't mention anything about admiral Lee Soon Shin..lool 

:D

Guest iheartyou1518

aww. JH cheers up SS in her failed audition.. so cute! :)
SS giving MR her cold treatment.. serves her right! 

Archived