[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest samsooky

JJS and IU...what can be said other than BRAVO and THANK YOU for your great acting that lead us to these last set of teasers that definitely have built up the anticipation for the much awaited, not only kiss, but the the fore-and after-play of emotion and the development of this new phase of their relationship. If a picture is worth a thousand words...well JJS and IU have completely captured and perfectly emote the longing, the suffering, the pain, the hardships, the tears, but also the vulnerability, the trust, and the love that JH and SS have for one another. Just looking at those photos one feels the emotional journey/rush of the past 38 episodes and over 921 pages for Soompi Team YTBLSS of a roller coaster ride! That first photo alone with its quiet intensity is enough to make one feel like Thumper (Bambi's friend of course) is tap dancing against the heart (the two-step version of "dugen-dugen"), the toe-curling need and longing (important hand-positioning!), and the breathlessness of anticipation (their facial expressions are beautiful). 
The type of kiss, if gentle, tender, and sweet will be on target at this moment in time - they are emotionally raw, the rest will follow in future episodes, which I have a feeling will not get easier, but we will see their love grow stronger and they will face it together. Since there are so many firsts to look forward to between these two - many cute, passionate, funny, and I am sure, intimate moments appropriate to the occasion(s) to come. 
These two are something else and prove they lead this drama to where it is now - a weekend, family drama that has gained global popularity while inspiring so many with their amazing chemistry and acting synergy. It will be hard to move on from them and even harder to give one's heart so easily to other OTPs - they have, indeed, set the bar very high! 
Thanks to all of you here for making this journey as memorable as the lovely and lovable JH and SS! 
JJS and IU - fighting!!!JH and SS - fighting!!!Soompi Team YTBLSS fighting...until Episode 50!!!  
:x   >:D<

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilukd77

akinahana89 said: yoeda said: akinahana89 said: yoeda said: akinahana89 said: ilukd77 said: WOW ... Why I am falling in love with JH/JJS even more than before when he is kissing SS in every page .... DAMN where I am going to find man for me now .... Look at him he is just so perfect boyfriend ... SS is so lucky ... His facial expression is so amazing ... I am crying because he looks so hurt .... This guy is killing and nailing each and every scene.

Guest rachieex

But didn't some other forum say that junho cups soon shins face then kisses, and hugs afterward? I'm looking for that post lol, it'll take a while

iheartyou1518 said: akinahana89 said: Thanks for sharing @Amy!

My heart has already been fluttering nonstop since I first saw the still cut.
How am I ever going to make it through this without going into heart failure?
:x :x :x
don't go dying on us now.. @someonetilia once said... how can you die now still not seeing the real thing?? yociexpress01.gif

dongsaeng @Amy happy 100 post! yociexp117.gif Haha. I'll try not to die before then, but I really feel like my heart is going to burst right out of my chest. :x

@LoveSGwelcome back....we wish you back here spazzing with us

@Amyuri maknae....happy 100th postu may be the youngest among us...if anyone here tease you a lot, please don't take it personally..okeeyy..we're just jealous of you being so young, while we lost ours ages agonow, we have to deal with bills & wrinkles

Guest Tien Do

@iheartyou1518 and @joyy, oh thanks, I don't even know (OMG How come I don't know that) thanks for tell me

HI EVERYONE!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING ME FEEL BETTER! blow.gif

happy-dancing.gif

OMO OMO OMO!!! MY HEART FLUTTERS SO FAST WHEN I SAW THESE KISS AND HUG STILLS! OMG!!!

jo-jung-suk_1374200132_iu_jojungsuk.jpg

EDIT: CAN i JUST SAVOR THIS MOMENT?  REACTION TO OTHER COMMENTS WILL BE DONE LATER.. THANKS!
:)

joyy said: @LoveSGwelcome back....we wish you back here spazzing with us

@Amyuri maknae....happy 100th postu may be the youngest among us...if anyone here tease you a lot, please don't take it personally..okeeyy..we're just jealous of you being so young, while we lost ours ages agonow, we have to deal with bills & wrinkles

Guest AlobAro

@tiendoank said: joyy edensor yoeda atilia akinahana89 @AlobAro Amy @ALLLLLLLL..
WAKE UP, FOLKS!!!!NOW!!!OR YOU'RE JUST GOING TO SHOT YOURSELVESLATER.
WAAAAAAKE UPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Archived