[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

the same park and the same bench. so we just rename the park by Shin-shin park and the bench is Pabo couple bench. there so much of sweet moment happen in both place. it will be their official dating place later. mouse girl 13

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SS's sad face,  she can't believe what's happening, perhaps she's thingking it's a dream,lol she sure wants it,hahaahahha the way she's holding JH's waist damnnn it says all...well no wonder she's really happyyyyy!!! kyaaaa!!!!!!!!!! finallyyyyyyy =)) :x :x :x :x

edensor said: akinahana89 said: @LovelyJihan
The article that was posted by @samsooky said the kiss will take place in the episode airing on the 20th.
That's Saturday... Doesn't that mean we won the bet? :D :D :D
Kyaaaaaaa~~~~~~

And I've already changed my ava so we can look at it all the time!
Kekekeke~~
Yes I believe it'll be in saturday and in... before half episode??Just look at the preview and the their clothes in the stills. Its that green clothes right??So maybe SUNDAY we will have another kiss in that SPRING WATER!!!

... Unless they tricked us and put that scene first in the preview and it's really in the second half of the episode.... lol.
I would hate for it to be at the very end and we have to wait another day to actually see it on Sunday.

Director-nim, if you do that to us... you will face our wrath!
Don't get us all excited and fawning over the kiss and then holding out on us for an extra excruciating day!

ck1Oz said: Wookie so did kiss Jessica twice. One at the drinking wine scene. Chin.
Then the CPR scene. Trust me I know, we were all hissing watching it. In fact I was ready to stab the screen. Plus we saw the BTS video for it. HISS.
Anyway as long as we get a kiss scene this weekend I am contented. In whatever shape or form. It's ep 40 for crying out loud.
Man it would be interesting if Yeon Ah grabs Joon Ho for a kiss won't it?
Okay, have to say good night, you all can continue for hours.

Guest jiaxin1603

edensor said:

akinahana89 said:

@LovelyJihan

The article that was posted by @samsooky said the kiss will take place in the episode airing on the 20th.

Kyaaaaaaa~~~~~~

Kekekeke~~

Yes I believe it'll be in saturday and in... before half episode??Just look at the preview and the their clothes in the stills. Its that green clothes right??So maybe SUNDAY we will have another kiss in that SPRING WATER!!!

... Unless they tricked us and put that scene first in the preview and it's really in the second half of the episode.... lol.

I would hate for it to be at the very end and we have to wait another day to actually see it on Sunday.

Director-nim, if you do that to us... you will face our wrath!

Don't get us all excited and fawning over the kiss and then holding out on us for an extra excruciating day!

Actually I think it will be the second half of the episode. If you watch the preview where YA and JH are in the restaurant, JH is wearing the same clothes as seen in the first scene. I think it will happen after YA begging for a second chance scene?

airbening said: @maejm in win win show IU said that the oldest was around 57 yo, and he gave her a handwritten letter before, even line up outside music program and shaking his arms together with others (iu's fan) while watching IU's perf. The younger uncles fans are in their early 30s to late 30s.. If you wanna know how "wild" watch "heroes" ep 34..the soldiers gone crazy when iu dancing "good girl bad girl".

Guest maejm

tiendoank said: edensor said: akinahana89 said: @LovelyJihan
Kyaaaaaaa~~~~~~

Kekekeke~~

geeeez everyone  i already  predicted this loong time ago, it will be the last scene of ep 39..okeey plss remember that..JH wen to see SS after he met the wench obviously or SS saw them in YH's reastaurant, JH runs after her,they'll come the park which is near and everything will happen there lol..  :))

Archived