[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AlobAro said: @akinahana89 said:
HAHAHA. You know what? I like yours too, @AlobAro... if I was looking for something angsty to further lead the OTP couple down the road of conflicts and misunderstandings. But thanks for the compliment on mine. I think it's very hard to get a compliment from you, so it's definitely an honor. :D:P

Guest AlobAro

@tiendoank said:

But you're the "appa". Why blaming your @Lovely wife?? (..not lovely at all..) .. (..n she is not my wife.. we are just living in sin.. haha..)

Guest apaul15

atilia said: Ayame said: LOL! Meteor Garden is so old though. (I was okay with Season 1, but Season 2 of Meteor Garden made me want to scream in frustration lol).
I actually still watch Taiwanese dramas regularly... I still watch them, but the last one I really enjoyed was 'Autumn's Concerto' (with Van Ness Wu)... it was really good honestly. Van Ness's acting in that one is so much better than it ever was in Meteor Garden, lol.

Anyway, to get back on topic, I can't wait for the kiss scene. Fangirling like crazy over here lol.

cherryblossomkawai said: SS is having a broken heart. Think about it. JH is calling her to have an "date" (unofficial ). She is getting pretty, choosing her dress and do her make up. She is happy to see him, to talk to him and maybe to confess to him. Then BOOM, she sees the news. She is sure that YA is with JH.She tells herself : what did you think ? He doesn't love you. He just pities me since i look like him before. He is just trying to help me.                           I am so stupid. Why someone like him love somebody like me? 
BOOM again when she sees that YA is congratulated by everyone. I will feel so sad for SS .

Guest AlobAro

@someone said:

lool hmm u should know this's my playground yaar..besides i should be te one hiding..geez from all those crazy evil prediction of yours..makes me want to b*** slap u...

Guest apaul15

cherryblossomkawai said: SS is having a broken heart. Think about it. JH is calling her to have an "date" (unofficial ). She is getting pretty, choosing her dress and do her make up. She is happy to see him, to talk to him and maybe to confess to him. Then BOOM, she sees the news. She is sure that YA is with JH.She tells herself : what did you think ? He doesn't love you. He just pities me since i look like him before. He is just trying to help me.                           I am so stupid. Why someone like him love somebody like me? 
BOOM again when she sees that YA is congratulated by everyone. I will feel so sad for SS .

@edensor

Anything nice recently happen to you?

I'm curious cuz i think your way of commenting are not the same like in the past

Now, it is good & heartfelt

In the past, it was good too but different feeling

Do you a JH in you? Do you want date him or eat with him? Do you want to date him or ride a rollercoaster??

That JH of yours...is he a frequent soompier? Particular in ytblss?

Juat checking....cuz we have more guys coming in & wonder if 1 of them intentionally coming to check on you

Hahahahahaha

Just kidding...but if it's true, i wanna say congratulation

If that JH of your is ytblss shipper in soompi, we want to welcome the 2nd OTP in our thread

Just kidding.....hahahaha

But if it's true, that's okkk

OMG you TWO @someone JUST GET MARRIED!!!No nono... We demand KISS!! KISS!!!Aaaaaaa.... you two cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...l8n.gifl8n.gifl8n.gifl8n.gifl8n.gifI really want to lock you both in a room with a cctv camera so we can just watch what you two will fighting overl8n.gifl8n.gifl8n.gifKyuuutttttt... :)) :))My Soompi's OTPPPPPPPP cdr.gifcdr.gifcdr.gifcdr.gifcdr.gifcdr.gifcdr.gif

Archived