[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

atilia said: akinahana89 said: atilia said:

akinahana89

said: Well, I'm not the only delusional one around here, which might actually make that normal... which would really make

you

delusional.

:P

Whatever, as long as you admit that you're delusional, I'm already satisfied. B-)I'm delusional? :-? Maybe...a bit. But I'm still a lot more normal than you! :P :))Are you playing words with me now? :-w This just signals that I need to brush up my English only to win over you.  #-o But my delusions are normal whereas your delusions aren't, so technically I'm normal and you're delusional.
Word games I can play quite well. :P

How come your delusions are normal while mine not? Hmm...kindly explain that..:-/Word games I can play quite well...not! :)) Normally, delusions are not normal and normal means no delusions, but since this is different because there are so many delusions, then that means delusions are normal and since you're not delusional, then you're not normal.
Understand? :D

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iu93jjang said: about IU/JJSfirst of all they both knew and aware that this drama will have a kiss scene.. i actually admire JJS because when the drama start IU still getting hate and he knew that people are looking straight at him all this time.. they both carried the drama and now i think almost all of the viewer are in love with them.. its true this drama don't have high rating but i think it better than other family drama at least i have one pair that i wait a whole week just to see both of them.. its true all are the act but you cannot fool anyone if IU/JJS have like the most amazing chemistry on-screen and don't have anything off-screen.. :x
about the kiss scene i and a lot of IU fan think that they already film it but it just to raise people expectation for this week.. like spoiler alert.. if not they just can keep it quiet but they choose to open about it.. and we all know that jun ho really want to confess so i think we all can get what we are waiting for.. :xthey must practice first before shooting it.. so i guess more than one kiss for this week for both IU/JJS :))
i just love this picture :x

JJS said in one of the YTBLSS interviews that he is just going to do what an actor should be doing, as long as IU is okay with it. I'm sure filming with IU as the drama's OTP is a lot of pressure on him because it's also his first lead role, but then he also has to concern himself with IU's Little Sister title and be cautious of her overprotective fans and their possible negative feedback and also the negative feedback that had already been surrounding IU. It's really shocking how little it takes for a Korean celebrity to get slammed with hate. Even now there are still some very nasty netizens posting negative things about IU in articles related to YTBLSS, but the real fans have all been amazed by IU and JJS, including me.

I normally don't watch family dramas and the only reason why I started watching this one was because IU is in it. I didn't expect to get so blown away by the chemistry and, as I've mentioned before, their pairing easily lands on my Top 3 OTP list. This is also the first time I have been so invested in a drama and the pairing. I've been watching dramas for over ten years now and YTBLSS is the first time I've ever joined a forum for the sole purpose of discussing the drama, made fan MVs like crazy for, eagerly waited for the new episodes to come out, livestream the new episodes despite the time of the livestream for me, and even wrote a snippet of fanfiction for. It's all because of their chemistry, because frankly, the rest of the drama falls flat and they are the ones really carrying this drama on for me. If SS and JH were played by another actor or actress, I might have dropped the drama a long time ago.

As for the kiss, it's possible they've already filmed it and only released the article to promote this week's coming episodes. They have been trying to increase their ratings to finally pass that 30% mark and after realizing that many viewers are finding the drama boring since JH and SS's loveline is moving so slowly, they knew something had to be done to get their viewers back.

Keke. I'm excited anyway. I want BTS, still cut, interviews, NG scenes, and everything about their kiss. lol. The more for us to see, the better. :))

Guest apaul15

@akinahana89... i know this is very late in the thread... but i really love what you wrote...i can vividly imagine the scene in my head...if you can lead your readers to have a clear picture of your scene...then that is a making a good writer.. :x (*still catching up...i just slept for a sound 8 hours and i have almost 20 pages to catch to up on)

Guest iheartyou1518

KatKat09

said: [color=#000099]"strange...no video preview yet ?...aish!"[/color]

computer-losy-smiley.gif

[color=#000099]rants...rants...[/color]

computer-hit-smiley.gif

[color=#000099]A-rgghhh ![/color][color=#000099]

[/color][color=#000099]

[/color][color=#000099]

[/color]

/:)   as if there is something exciting in their preview... 

:-w

Guest apaul15

Yey!!! finally reached the last page for now...everybody's excited and feeling giddy about the kissing scene of our OTP...

same thoughts as the others...i'm not really sure why they can't make the kissing scene without the rain...will the rain ruin the scene itself?? or was it because they have already shot the scene before it and the continuity of the scenes are ruined if they shoot the kiss scene raining...just a thought...

but no matter how...i would love to see the kiss scene this weekend...its time for their relationship to progress...the writers have dragged their love story for way tooo long now...

Guest apaul15

i'm glad that SS is in the wedding of CW and YS...and they have not left her out...just like what halmoni wanted to have in the first place...i don't get it why no one has informed SS of the stunt that MR pulled just to keep SS from going back home for the celebration party that JA prepared...

thank you @phong @Ally @jjsweeter0211 @iheartyou1518 @annamchoi for the picturesand thank you @akinahana89 for your commentsyou said it very wellnow i why....cuz you're a very good writer :-bdreally...i've always enjoyed your comments/rants (yess..even rants)and we share the same concept on how the writer should go with the story(except when i was so upset when JH acts stupid...cuz i'm not that kind nor have the patience to endure OTPs' stupidity)
if you have a chance to have a career being a drama writer in Taiwanpleeeaaaseeee do something about taiwanese dramasi like taiwanese actors & actresses, but i cant bear their way of dragging the storyeven their jokes are hard to take

KatKat09 said: I think when one is inspired by his dear co-star and is at-ease in acting with her as they jibe perfectly
naturally,- it will bring out the best in him- he is brightened by her presence- even him would have this certain glow making him truly attractive and charismaticand .....HOT!And vice-versa  of course :x

Archived