[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jjsiu said: I agree. First time I see so many type of kisses here. From stiff to near violent. But all want passionate. My two cents worth. If I am JJS, I would give IU a very sweet and memorable kiss. One that she will remember JJS as an actor and as a man who gave her the first on screen kiss and the first public kiss that the whole of Korea and (the us, the world) is craving for, waiting months for and some dying for.
JJS, being a considerate and perhaps have affections towards IU will take her inexperience and image into consideration but will also want to stir some real emotions for her, if he likes her, which hopefully he does.
So, it may be a soft kiss first and a passionate kiss followed to show their intense feelings for each other. What you described sounds very much like JJS and most likely what he will do. Judging from the character personality that he plays, JH would probably also be a sweet and gentle kisser. :) Which is fine by me. I really don't care what kind of kiss they have as long as it's not one of those wooden, stiff, and/or lips barely touching lips with rotating camera kisses (Moon Embracing Sun, anyone? Not that I particularly liked the pairing in that drama since I couldn't sense any chemistry between Han Ga-In and Kim Soo Hyun.) Anything else would be good. (But still, I hope I don't jinx myself with this and end up with a disappointed kiss from JJS and IU. LOL)

tiendoank said: Dear PD-nim, Director-nim, and writer-nim,
We are from Choi Yeo Na Fans Club. We would like to express our endless gratitude to you for involving our dearest artist in your production.We are astonished with her acting so far, and really feel that her hard efforts should earn her some rewards. Therefore, we would like to give Choi Yeo Na a package of around-the-world tour ticket.  She can visit many beautiful places in the world like Bali, Hawaii, Everest, and many others. Should she feel like some company, we propose her to take Halmoni with her. We think they will be friends quickly and enjoy the trip the most.As the trip is already scheduled, she doesn't need to join filming for ep 39 and 40. In fact, she can actually skip the whole parts and enjoy the trip as long as she wants. She can come back for filming on episode 51. And it will be efficient because she can film all her parts at once.since we want to make this trip enjoyable and memorable for Choi Yeo Na, we have contacted the best reservation available that promises most excellent service.
Please give us further notice should she feel interested to take this small gift from us.

Best regards,

Choi Yeo Na Fans Club

OMG. Epically written. LOL. Great job with this one, tien! =)) banhbao2_24.gif

atilia said: Yes, at least they need to reach 30% before the drama ends or else people won't stop comparing. 8-|I don't get this rating game, the ratings maybe can't reach 40% like the predecessor dramas but it's still the most watched drama for almost every week. The commercial slots are full. They get the money they want. Isn't that enough?!  :-?? If you see the live ratings, our OTP scene usually reaches 30%. The CD scene reached 30.4% last time if I remember it right. The rating falls again at the ajumma scene. :)This just proves that audience are looking forward to the OTP scene every week. :xBut I don't know what happen to the PD that we still get the annoying ajumma scenes every time.  :-??Like someone said, maybe the PD is IU's uncle fan. Hmm... Maybe this is the reason why our OTP has the slowest loveline. So lets put all the blame on the PD, not IU's general fans or mother! The PD is the one who actually can't take it. ;)For real, the PD is the one who should move on! :-w
In regard to your reply to my post last time:Yes, you did say you're a writer but you never showed us any of your working piece until the proposed script. Lets just say, you never showed your talent before. ;;) Sorry chingu, I don't have JH's handsome pic in my collection as I stick to my point that he isn't handsome, remember? ;):))
If you insist, I can only give you this,images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZMbcbNztZbfAYEsk97ol
cr: the uploader
Is this handsome? =)) I agree. The comparison needs to stop. Just look at how it lands first place almost every week. That should be proof enough. Not to mention the difference in ratings for first and second place. It's almost always a big gap. The drama is doing well considering, especially since during summer months, people are probably out and about at the time of the drama - unlike in the winter time where people stay at home because it's warmer. So I guess it would make sense that the dramas before YTBLSS would have higher ratings. :P

Well, that is true... but because an opportunity to share my writing never occurred. I actually hadn't planned on sharing my writing, but the scenario today just completely inspired me. I will work on editing and expanding it tonight when I am not still at work so you guys will have something to hold you over until this week's kiss scene. lol. :))

Keke. Okay, maybe he's not very handsome in that picture, but JJS is adorable. :x Thanks for the photo, chingu! :D

ckooleet said: kiss scene? it can happen in so many ways... it's between SS and JH or JH and YA or YS and CW or MR and JH's dad... Did it specifically said that it's between the pabo couple? Because honestly, I wasn't planning to watch the coming episodes since I hate YA's guts and her schemes... I'd rather watch when SS and JH are finally okay... Yes, they specified IU and JJS.

Read the article here.

Guest puccav

atilia said: Sorry chingu, I don't have JH's handsome pic in my collection as I stick to my point that he isn't handsome, remember? ;):))
If you insist, I can only give you this,images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZMbcbNztZbfAYEsk97ol
cr: the uploader
Is this handsome? =))

Hi everyone! I know I have been away for a long time! I am still going gaga over the bed scene but everyone is now talking about THE KISSING SCENE!   I wonder what the scenario will be since they need a bright day for it! Weather, please cooperate!  [-O<  This is one of our rewards for patiently waiting and sticking it out despite halmoni and yeon ah! Please, pretty please.....  [-O<

The Kiss

Even soft, light kisses if done in a sweet way, can be intimate & intense! so for a start, that would be ok too as long as there would be many, many little kisses on her forehead, cheeks, nose, and lips, stolen little kisses, i wish SS would surprise him with kisses too.

------------------

For the YA Grand Tour Package

she can add to her itinerary a one-way trip to the Bermuda Triangle. we have a current cruise trip promo package "The Point of No Return" im sure she'll enjoy to stay there infinitely.

:-bd

Guest puccav

I found this link from YT. look like they bully him too
sorry I want to embed a link from youtube and it's doesn't work
I kinda dork newbie here 
:-S

I still hope PD-nim give us soft, gentle yet pasionate kiss to satisfy our soul.

he maybe not handsome but in this drama (Whats Up) his character is the most likable beside Oh Doo Ri character. people really impress how he bring Byung Gu character to life. at this time, he is more chubby than now. he also look more thinner than when he filming TK2H. i think like he almost lost 10kg. mouse-girl-emoticon-38.gif?1292795474

I really think JJS can bring any character to life. He's played a variety of roles and all of them have been fantastically praised. As for his weight, I know he was required to gain weight to play Nabddeuki, but I don't know about the other roles he had. I guess the longer you're in stardom, the thinner you become. IU, too, was a little chubby, but very cute, when she first debut, and now she's a lot thinner. She still eats well though, so that's a really good thing. I sometimes wonder if it's pressure to be thinner that make stars lose weight or because you're just so busy, you're constantly moving around (aka exercise) and it just slowly comes off.

akinahana89 said: I really think JJS can bring any character to life. He's played a variety of roles and all of them have been fantastically praised. As for his weight, I know he was required to gain weight to play Nabddeuki, but I don't know about the other roles he had. I guess the longer you're in stardom, the thinner you become. IU, too, was a little chubby, but very cute, when she first debut, and now she's a lot thinner. She still eats well though, so that's a really good thing. I sometimes wonder if it's pressure to be thinner that make stars lose weight or because you're just so busy, you're constantly moving around (aka exercise) and it just slowly comes off.

yoeda said: akinahana89 said: I really think JJS can bring any character to life. He's played a variety of roles and all of them have been fantastically praised. As for his weight, I know he was required to gain weight to play Nabddeuki, but I don't know about the other roles he had. I guess the longer you're in stardom, the thinner you become. IU, too, was a little chubby, but very cute, when she first debut, and now she's a lot thinner. She still eats well though, so that's a really good thing. I sometimes wonder if it's pressure to be thinner that make stars lose weight or because you're just so busy, you're constantly moving around (aka exercise) and it just slowly comes off.
it make sense after filming architecture 101 he filming TK2H and he have to lose weight because he play a soldier character who must look fit and tough. also people has posted before he also has to lose weight when he start filming this drama. but i think his look is better now. his cheek not so chubby like before and that forehead doesnt covered by his hair anymore.  I do like his current hairstyle better compared to the hairstyle he had in the beginning of YTBLSS. It brightens his face a lot in an energetic way. He has high cheekbones so his cheeks naturally stands out a lot, which I find really adorable. Just as IU said, his skin really glows and those cheeks are so attention grabbing. lol. I do think he looks better the way he is now, so I hope he doesn't continue losing weight because then he would be too thin. What he has right now is a healthy look. :)

Archived