[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest AlobAro

iu3
...Alob-ssi.. i am sending this for the 3rd time to u...
...don't lose it again ok.. *muahhhhss*...

cr: book of faces

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest normalahamid

@evok well, IU studied at girl school only from her Junior to Senior year..so, the chance of her having male followers is low..about the so-called issue between her & EH, well, IU has been raised well by her parents & her parents are so strict about guys..plus, she lives with her parents all the time..even though we saw those "picture", but it's just a picture only..she's a smart girl & still not losing her mind yet to do something nonsense before marriage..like you said, yes, she's still a virgin..I feel bad for her somehow cause she's being slandered by people because of this incident..people accused her with ridiculous rumor..but, one thing that I'm thankful because of this incident is people being open-minded to her now..they are not overreacted if she did something "intimate" especially with guy..I mean in the drama, when she's hugging & having bed scene with JJS, people not criticized her anymore..it proves that they are now more open-minded  & can accept her to change..

Guest AlobAro

ok.. i am off to bed.. hectic day tomorrow...

c ya when i c ya.. chinguzzz...

bye       bye       bye       bye       bye

@normalahamid
thanks for info. I felt sad for her when you said she is from strict family. probably that photos were a very big problem in her house. but ıf you imagine about nothing happened in that night,make you delusional. she is a young woman and ıts a normal age for a girl to have a relations with a guys and also ıts normal age to make a stupid mistake to have a photo with a nightgown and a half naked guy lying near you, she had to think that someone could see that pic, and what happened! people saw it. but these are normal acts in a growing process, you learn how to be a mature with doing mistakes. Actually I'm happy about she acted stupidly and took photo of that night. she and her beloved fans has to grow up and has to see that she is not a Barby doll that they could play in their imaginary world. She is a human, she is a mature girl who is in a process of being adult. I really still cant understand why they want to deny to accept that she will have a kiss scene in her drama. they need to grow up, ıf they are so young and still want to put or imagine themselves in someone shoes, they need to find more younger idol than IU, bc she is not child anymore and gonna have a relations and kissing moments in real life and in a dramas as a fictional tv characters! ;)
I hope producers dont feel burden bc of her fans, I really dont want to see a hidden kiss which only make happy of her little fans! I think IU also dont be happy about this too...

evok said: I'm not optimistic like you @bluphoenix and @lovelyJihan
I dont think ıts IU first real life kiss! she is 20-21 years old and she is very pretty, probably she had a lot of male followers in her high school years too! so I think she probably know how to date with guys and how to do things that couples do in relation process! also there is Eunhyuk bed incident (I think ıf they are together in a same bed as half naked position probably they were kissing as lovers but I think she is still virgin) ( I like how most of the Korean girls care about virginity before marriage) but  I really find this little sister image so unnecessary burden in her life! I really dont like to imagine a kiss scene between 35 years old mature man with a little girl who never kissed before! she is a young woman, not a little girl... for me, believing she is that much innocent, turning her image to a little child on my eyes! so I hope she had some little experiences before, but I hope doing this with a mature guy JJS will be a big lovely memory for her ! :x I really like her to say in future, JJS was my biggest crush in my early ages! 8->
also I hope her image change to a lovely young woman after this drama!
I tend to disagree with this because IU has actually not been popular with the boys in her high school years. I think her experience with dating boys is very limited, if there is any experience at all. The photo scandal with Eunhyuk actually feels very innocent to me. There is actually no indication in that photo that they were in bed together. Eunhyuk might be shirtless, but it's not that big of a deal for a man to be shirtless - even in female presence if you are very good friends with them. In the same instance, IU being in her pajamas would be normal if she was really close friends with Eunhyuk and as far as I know, they are close, aren't they? Or maybe it's different in Korea and it's automatically insinuated that two people must be a couple if they are comfortable enough to dress casually or in sleepwear around each other?

Plus, IU lives with her parents. If her mom was guarded enough to prevent her on-screen kiss with Wooyoung for Dream High, what are the chances that they would ever allow IU and Eunhyuk to be in bed together kissing? It all seems to be something taken way out of context because that's what netizens do with celebrities, especially ones that have never been involved in a scandal and one labeled as "Nation's Little Sister." It always feels like there is a motive behind their words and actions to bring down a celebrity.

But even with her inexperience, you are right, she is not a little girl. She's a mature women who is capable of making good decisions and the kiss with JJS should honestly not be a big deal. No one can say that their chemistry is not off the charts amazing and if she can film the kiss scene completely unscathed from netizens, it will really open the door to future acting possibilities. I feel that everyone has been very supportive of IU and JJS and really, the only "negative" feedback are from fans feeling jealous over their skinship. lol.

evok said: I'm not optimistic like you @bluphoenix and @lovelyJihan
I dont think ıts IU first real life kiss! she is 20-21 years old and she is very pretty, probably she had a lot of male followers in her high school years too! so I think she probably know how to date with guys and how to do things that couples do in relation process! also there is Eunhyuk bed incident (I think ıf they are together in a same bed as half naked position probably they were kissing as lovers but I think she is still virgin) ( I like how most of the Korean girls care about virginity before marriage) but  I really find this little sister image so unnecessary burden in her life! I really dont like to imagine a kiss scene between 35 years old mature man with a little girl who never kissed before! she is a young woman, not a little girl... for me, believing she is that much innocent, turning her image to a little child on my eyes! so I hope she had some little experiences before, but I hope doing this with a mature guy JJS will be a big lovely memory for her ! :x I really like her to say in future, JJS was my biggest crush in my early ages! 8->
also I hope her image change to a lovely young woman after this drama!

I don't really care about experience of IU as a lover or a kisser. Great actors don't need to experience things to play it correctly. The issue here is IU wants to have an carreer as an actress.She has to kiss because of she won't have good roles.She will only play the innocent girl. It will work but when she will be 30 years old, it will be over.Plus nowadays, all korean dramas have kisses. ALLI watch korean dramas since 8/9 years. Before, korean dramas didn't have kisses (or hidden kisses) but then we have kiss like Coffee Prince, etcA new generation of people are here and they expect something different.

Guest normalahamid

evok said: @normalahamid
thanks for info. I felt sad for her when you said she is from strict family. probably that photos were a very big problem in her house. but ıf you imagine about nothing happened in that night,make you delusional. she is a young woman and ıts a normal age for a girl to have a relations with a guys and also ıts normal age to make a stupid mistake to have a photo with a nightgown and a half naked guy lying near you, she had to think that someone could see that pic, and what happened! people saw it. but these are normal acts in a growing process, you learn how to be a mature with doing mistakes. Actually I'm happy about she acted stupidly and took photo of that night. she and her beloved fans has to grow up and has to see that she is not a Barby doll that they could play in their imaginary world. She is a human, she is a mature girl who is in a process of being adult. I really still cant understand why they want to deny to accept that she will have a kiss scene in her drama. they need to grow up, ıf they are so young and still want to put or imagine themselves in someone shoes, they need to find more younger idol than IU, bc she is not child anymore and gonna have a relations and kissing moments in real life and in a dramas as a fictional tv characters! ;)
I hope producers dont feel burden bc of her fans, I really dont want to see a hidden kiss which only make happy of her little fans! I think IU also dont be happy about this too...

akinahana89 said: I feel that everyone has been very supportive of IU and JJS and really, the only "negative" feedback are from fans feeling jealous over their skinship. lol.

cherryblossomkawai said: I don't really care about experience of IU as a lover or a kisser. Great actors don't need to experience things to play it correctly. The issue here is IU wants to have an carreer as an actress.She has to kiss because of she won't have good roles.She will only play the innocent girl. It will work but when she will be 30 years old, it will be over.Plus nowadays, all korean dramas have kisses. ALLI watch korean dramas since 8/9 years. Before, korean dramas didn't have kisses (or hidden kisses) but then we have kiss like Coffee Prince, etcA new generation of people are here and they expect something different.

Guest normalahamid

iSK said: akinahana89 said: I feel that everyone has been very supportive of IU and JJS and really, the only "negative" feedback are from fans feeling jealous over their skinship. lol.

Guest AlobAro

ha ha ha ha ha..

i have just read a powerful composition.. it makes my eyes wide open n i can't go to sleep because of it.. i am browsing thru the back pages of this thread for a while when i accidentally find it.. what an awful act n a wrongful decision of mine.. i am re-energized suddenly... i should have gone straight to the bed instead...

@akinahana89 is good.. very good actually.. her imagined scenario of "the confession" is awesome.. i am also touched by her writing...

sooo... i just have to ruin the touching n sentimental mood it has brought into being.. this is my version of the so called confession event... enjoy it if u can... ehem .. ehem ...

SS has to take shelter at a nearby bus stop.. the sky is pouring rain non stop for the last hour.. SS is stranded on her own.. she has dressed up prettily for JH but the heaven seems to forbid her from meeting his man..

a few blocks from her place is Gabi Ent. office.. she has promised JH to meet him there but the sunny n bright weather changes without any notice suddenly.. when she drops off the bus, she is soaking wet already even though she is only exposed to the rain for about nine running steps period of time..

SS's brand new Samsung Galaxy Note II, a recent gift by JH is broken due to the freak rain.. how silly of her to just hold it in her hand when she gets off the bus.. she has regretted her decision to decline ID ahjussi offer to send her to JH's office.. actually SS is afraid of ID.. he creeps her out with her uncle fan stare n look.. but now, she wishes that she has taken up ID's kind n innocent offer..

meanwhile, JH is waiting restlessly inside his office.. "where is she..?.. why is she not here yet..?.. something wrong at home..?.. anything has happened on her way getting here..?..".. JH dismisses his thoughts.. he is trying to think positively.. he knows that SS is not a tardy person.. he hopes everything is fine with SS..

JH has called MR but he is informed that SS has left the house for nearly one and a half hour already.. JH inhales his breath deeply n exhales slowly.. anxiety n uneasiness are written all over his face..

suddenly his phone rings n the annoying stupid rocking ring tone of his Samsung Galaxy Note II (couple phone with SS) blares thru his office room.. his face lights up, thinking SS is calling him.. he picks up his phone.. "yabosaeyo.. SS-ah.. where are u..?..".. "JH-ssi.. i am YA..".. awkward silence follows before JH composes himself.. "YA-ssi.. what's up..?..".. JH tries to sound neutral.. "nothing really.. i am just thinking of u.. what are u doing there..?.. where are u..?..".. YA asks.. "i am in my office.. i have some work to do..".. JH bluffs.. he feels guilty for lying to YA..

"oh..".. says YA.. YA is thinking about something.. she suspects JH is going to meet SS.. she comes up with a quick plan.. "JH-ssi.. can u come to my place..?.. i have something important to discuss with u..".. YA takes a deep breath n waits for JH's reply..

"what is it about..?.. i am bz here..".. says JH.. YA counts to three before she blurts out.. "it is about SS..".. JH is startled.. "about SS..?.. tell me now.. what is this all about..?..".. YA smiles a foxy smile n says.. "can u pls come to my place n i'll tell u all about it..".. JH's brain is heating up.. he is torn between waiting for a few more minutes for SS or going to YA.. at last JH has come to a decision.. "ok.. i'll be there in 15 minutes time top.. i'll ring u when i have arrived..".. YA's smile gets brighter n she says.. "ok JH-ssi.. drive safely.."..

JH checks his car keys n semi runs to the office basement parking lot using the stairs.. he ignites the engine n the screeching sound of his car wheels lingers in the basement as he exits the building..

in the meantime, SS is still waiting for the rain to subside.. she doesn't notice JH's car moving speedily in front of her n JH doesn't notice SS who is sitting civilly on the bus stop bench..

as fate has dictated their life paths, written in a mixture of a cat n a panda blood, stamped permanently into Gu Family Book, there will be no confession in episode 39... he he he he he...

Archived