[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guys, especially @atilia

How can you reach english version of dcinside forum! I can only see korean posts! Are you translating them before posting here?

The DC forum is wild right now so i think it's legit OMG

ScreenShot2013-07-17at33246PM.png

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweeet22

edensor said: Ok. Calling it off for tonight...Good night all...
This is a good night vids from IU's You and I, dance Cover.Beautiful and cute ^^
Nitey niteee...

The picture of the kiss behind the umbrella....is that an actual BTS picture? Or is that a picture of some other people from a different drama/MV? I think they filmed a real kiss scene, otherwise, why would they mention it?? Why would they carry an umbrella if they postponed the kiss because of the rain?? It doesn't make sense. Someone, please clarify who the picture is of? Thanks!

redvelvet87 said:

The picture of the kiss behind the umbrella....is that an actual BTS picture? Or is that a picture of some other people from a different drama/MV? I think they filmed a real kiss scene, otherwise, why would they mention it?? Why would they carry an umbrella if they postponed the kiss because of the rain?? It doesn't make sense. Someone, please clarify who the picture is of? Thanks!

yoeda said: maejm said:
yoeda said: off topic: now watchin Dream High encore on KBS.i couldnt help myself grinning when thinking JJS last lady Lee Yoon Ji and new lady Lee Ji Eun in same drama. =)) it's the perfect drama plot:
a guy faked his own death, vanished with a new identity, but his love interest is somehow related to his former lover.... so we should invite miss @akinahana89 to write the scrip. LOL Bring it on! LOL. I will totally write the script for that. Perfect drama plot is right! :))

edensor said: Ohhh... what if they did do a kiss scene but like this... :))

Yeah... That was cute in Dream High... but NOT for YTBLSS. Never!! REAL kiss scene, director-nim... if you don't want to deal with my and the rest of soompi YTBLSS thread members' wrath!

@ayame @atilia @shabbychic Thank you all! I was almost going to have a heart attack. I am happy that there will be a kiss scene, but even more happy about what will happen after that! I hope they have lots of skinship and cute/flirty moments. And JH should fully disclose his feelings for SS. But I am kind of hoping that SS would be the one to blurt out how upset she is seeing him with YA first. I mean, he has been hopelessly in love, so if SS gives him that hint, he will be more confident. I also want to see more of IS and CM, they make the show funny and cute. I don't care for HS's husband, or the grandma, or the affair between MR and JH's dad, but I feel happy seeing CW/YS getting married. It's so cute to see the family prepare for that. But nothing beats the electric chemistry of the OTP. Soooo cute!! Especially the scaring scenes. I can't wait for Sunday to come. Why is it only Wednesday?? :((

I'm not optimistic like you @bluphoenix and @lovelyJihan
I dont think ıts IU first real life kiss! she is 20-21 years old and she is very pretty, probably she had a lot of male followers in her high school years too! so I think she probably know how to date with guys and how to do things that couples do in relation process! also there is Eunhyuk bed incident (I think ıf they are together in a same bed as half naked position probably they were kissing as lovers but I think she is still virgin) ( I like how most of the Korean girls care about virginity before marriage) but  I really find this little sister image so unnecessary burden in her life! I really dont like to imagine a kiss scene between 35 years old mature man with a little girl who never kissed before! she is a young woman, not a little girl... for me, believing she is that much innocent, turning her image to a little child on my eyes! so I hope she had some little experiences before, but I hope doing this with a mature guy JJS will be a big lovely memory for her ! :x I really like her to say in future, JJS was my biggest crush in my early ages! 8->
also I hope her image change to a lovely young woman after this drama!

LovelyJihan said: cherryblossomkawai said: @Ally I love Park Shin Hye. She is a good actress but her kiss are the worst. She is always stiff. All actress should follow Yoon Eun Hye. She is the best kisser in korean dramas. Please IU follow YEH.
I have BAD NEWS. If they postpone the kiss scene because of the rain, we won't have it this week . I check Seoul's meteo (they are filming at Seoul, right ? ). The rain is here until this Sunday. 

atilia said:
Thanks chingu! L-)
Don't worry. All our frustration will go away once we get what we want. ;) Yes, the kissing scene. :\"> At the moment our OTP lips-lock, all our time, effort, and devotion will be paid off. Within a week after the kiss, all of us will go crazy and flock to this thread to write repetitive comments sending love to the OTP, director, producer, writer and staffs including the fisherman, that makes this thread to jump 1000 pages. We also won't see any posts complaining or ranting for that whole week. We'll thank the production team and praise them and pretend that we never complained about them. LOL. =)) Yeah, I can see that happening. By that time, this thread will be having early Christmas celebration. :D
Btw, I read your proposed script for the kissing scene. Seriously chingu, why did you hide the talent of yours? You should've told us earlier, especially me! :-w You really have the talent, girl! Keep going! I can see a bright future ahead of you!  :-bdDon't you know that I'm jealous of you now? ~X(How I wish that I have a talent in writing so that I can write a fanfic on our PABO couple to make up my frustration in the couple loveline.  :-SHold on! I can use you! Chingu, can you do me a favor? ;;)Can you write a fanfiction or short story on this couple for me, please, pretty please? [-O<
To celebrate the breaking news on your talent, I put your gift in the spoiler.WARNING: RATED, UNDERAGE AREN'T ALLOWED (I'm looking at you Amy)

download370.jpg

cr: the uploader Haha. We will have to see what kind of a kiss scene they give us first! We all need to be satisfied that it is not a wooden, lips touching lips and camera rotating 360 degree angle kiss, but a real kiss with chemistry and feel and movement... or we'll be hating on the writers and directors even more. :))

And I never tried to hide my writing. LOL.
I've said many times since I started posting here that I'm a writer. :))
It must have just escaped your attention.
But... should I? :D
I was debating whether or not I should expand the kiss scene into a fanfiction one-shot after some thorough editing.

Thanks for the gift, chingu. :)
As you know, as much as I like IS, I really like JH the most. :))
Maybe the most handsome photo of JH to motivate me? LOL

Archived