[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YTBLSS Soompi Thread:-we demand more cute-we demand a little skinship-we demand a deserted island scene
and they faithfully give us YTBLSS Episode 38 (deserted island, snuggle sleep, a little skinship, more cute scene). but after that
YTBLSS Soompi Thread-SS smell JH armpit-is that pillow in JH shirt?-why JH breathing like that?-etc etc etc that you guys know better 
=))
i guess we really hard to pleased. shame on us. :)) :D:P :\">

Guest Fidelity

ILY1518 said: maejm said: written preview of 40? cr:dc

40회 일요일 텍스트 예고
주말 연속극 최고다 이순신 (2TV, 오후 7시 50분)
촬영장에서 순신을 애틋하게 바라보는 준호의 모습 본 연아는 순신을 괴롭힌다.찬우와 유신의 결혼식날, 길자는 계속 배가 아파 결혼식을 제대로 보지도 못하고,정애는 창훈의 빈자리가 맘 아프다. 한편, 케잌을 들고 오던 진욱은 재형과 마주치고,혜신은 황급히 재형을 쫓아낸다. 순신은 미령에게 조금씩 마음을 열기 시작하고,함께 화장품 광고를 찍기로 하는데, 그 사실을 알게 된 수정은 연아와 함께 촬영장을 찾아가는데...

I found a new LOVE!!  8-> 
Manager Jo, SARANGHAE!!! :x
Even if you're dumb, pathetic, useless but I love you for trying to be a love cupid! :)>-Thanks to you too for being a comic relief in this slower-than-snail frustrating annoying exhausting drama! Now there's another reason for me to endure this mess! :DI'll be rooting for you and the insensitive Chan Mi alongside the OTP!   :-bd tumblr_mlokzlKwGc1qdv1gyo1_r1_500.gif
cr: the uploader

Fidelity said: I'm here~!

Translation
:

Yeona notices Junho longingly looking over at Soonshin and continues to bother her. On the day of Chanwoo and Yooshin's marriage, Giljae is sick and is not able to watch the ceremony properly, and Jungae's heart aches over the empty spot left by Changhoon. While carrying the cake, Jinwook runs into Jaehyung (I think this is Hyeshin's ex?), and Hyeshin hurriedly kicks him out of the wedding. Soonshin begins to open herself up to Miryung, and agrees to do a photoshoot with her for a makeup brand; Sujeong discovers this and goes to the filming site with Yeona...

Holy crappers, how long can Yeona continue be a such annoying prick? I am excited for Soonshin to start bonding with Miryung though - go Miryung! Also, go out scheme Yeona!
Thank you, as always, for your lovely translating, @Fidelity!

It looks like there was no confession in ep 39... but maybe, hopefully, for ep 40? Or how else will we get our cute Shin-Shin couple scenes that we've come to expect on Sundays? Glad to see there will be some progress between SS and MR. Even though MR goes about trying to get close to SS in all the wrong ways, I can feel her good intentions (lately) to try and be a mother - at least, in the only way she knows how. As for YA... some sort of heavy filming equipment needs to be dropped on her head. Aish... JH, confess your feelings for SS-ah! Palli palli! X_X

atilia said: I found a new LOVE!!  8-> 
Manager Jo, SARANGHAE!!! :x
Even if you're dumb, pathetic, useless but I love you for trying to be a love cupid! :)>-Thanks to you too for being a comic relief in this slower-than-snail frustrating annoying exhausting drama! Now there's another reason for me to endure this mess! :DI'll be rooting for you and the insensitive Chan Mi alongside the OTP!   :-bd cr: the uploader I actually really like IS too, even if he's, as you said, dumb, pathetic, and useless. LOL.
He and CM are really super adorable and it's hilarious how she always throws her bags at him.
Her bags are honestly so big, I fear that one day, when she throws it at him again, it might knock him out... cold.
=)) =))

hi all...I'm still under the weather...still in bed.. @joyy @tiendoank @LovelyJihan thank u so much for the comfort, much appreciated..just finished browsing the comments fro 855 to 865..will share my piece as soon as I regain my strength..@Fidelity as alwys thanks for the translation! :) YA, WILL REMAIN A PEST FOREVER! X( as for JH, IT'S NOW OR NEVER! He must make his confession soon!! As to not make matter worse with SS! and it's really nice to know that she's in speaking terms with MR. This all for now..take care and stay safe everyone! :)

Guest puccav

because of you guys I join this forum,
this thread overly hilarious, I can't stop laugh and smile.

I can't imagine if JJS read this, poor JJS but I do not mind at all hahahaha

Guest iheartyou1518

Fidelity said: I'm here~!

Translation
:

Yeona notices Junho longingly looking over at Soonshin and continues to bother her. On the day of Chanwoo and Yooshin's marriage, Giljae is sick and is not able to watch the ceremony properly, and Jungae's heart aches over the empty spot left by Changhoon. While carrying the cake, Jinwook runs into Jaehyung (I think this is Hyeshin's ex?), and Hyeshin hurriedly kicks him out of the wedding. Soonshin begins to open herself up to Miryung, and agrees to do a photoshoot with her for a makeup brand; Sujeong discovers this and goes to the filming site with Yeona...

Holy crappers, how long can Yeona continue be a such annoying prick? I am excited for Soonshin to start bonding with Miryung though - go Miryung! Also, go out scheme Yeona!

PS: I also didn't see this on the official Korean KBS site, where did you guys get it? XD

Guest xxmagsxx

... akinahana89 said: Fidelity said: I'm here~!

Translation
:

Guest jjsweeter0211

IU's love for abalone almost stops drama

Source | 2013/07/16 | 

photo327808.jpg

Singer and actress IU loves abalone.

Behind cuts of the filming scene in the Island Wan was revealed. Apparently, IU demonstrated how to cut an abalone for Choi Yeon-ah (Kim Yoon-seo) who didn't know how to do so but it was part of a scene. IUcontinued to show her love for abalone even when the camera was off.

A staff on site said, "IU love for abalone almost put a halt in the shooting. She ate too much and we didn't have enough. She usually likes them but Wan-do's abalone was much more fresh and tasty". Everyone fell back laughing because of the cute little lady. The pictures show IU smiling brightly, holding the abalone she just cut up.

The scene was filmed without a stand-in. IU had learned how to cut them from the village women before the shoot.

"Lee Soon-sin is the Best" reveals secrets about Lee Soon-sin and her growth as an actress. Reviews say that the story is getting boring with the romance between Soon-shin and Sin Joon-ho (Jo Jeong-seok) taking too long.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n... ( English )

Guest violet9004

jjsweeter0211 said:

Source | 2013/07/16 | 

Behind cuts of the filming scene in the Island Wan was revealed. Apparently, IU demonstrated how to cut an abalone for Choi Yeon-ah (Kim Yoon-seo) who didn't know how to do so but it was part of a scene. IUcontinued to show her love for abalone even when the camera was off.

A staff on site said, "IU love for abalone almost put a halt in the shooting. She ate too much and we didn't have enough. She usually likes them but Wan-do's abalone was much more fresh and tasty". Everyone fell back laughing because of the cute little lady. The pictures show IU smiling brightly, holding the abalone she just cut up.

The scene was filmed without a stand-in. IU had learned how to cut them from the village women before the shoot.

"Lee Soon-sin is the Best" reveals secrets about Lee Soon-sin and her growth as an actress. Reviews say that the story is getting boring with the romance between Soon-shin and Sin Joon-ho (Jo Jeong-seok) taking too long.

Guest iheartyou1518

jjsweeter0211 said:

jjsweeter0211 said:

Source | 2013/07/16 | 

The written previews aren't always very true to the actual episode. So, even if there is no confession in episode 39, I think JH will confess by episode 40. I hope that MR can help SS in this department because she already knows how much JH is in love with SS. And MR is smart, so she'll catch onto YA's schemes easily and be able to protect SS. After all, MR desperately wants to bond with SS, so if SS starts to become nicer to MR, she will help SS in every way she can. In any case, if JH gets invited to the wedding, he should grab her and pull her into a hug so she can't go anywhere. I mean, they have already cuddled, so there's no point in just grabbing her wrist to stop her.

Also, I really adore IS now, but even moreso with CM. He actually gave JH some courage, and I really like that. I think IS and CM will root JH and SS on and give them more courage in the future.

Archived