[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlobAro

@yoeda -

she drags herself on her own n that @someone encourages her... i have done my part n my best in trying to show @Amy the right way to live but that clumsy @someone always does thing without any proper consideration... hmmm...

LovelyJihan said: akinahana89 said: Wait wait...
I object to the bet!
@lovelyJihan needs to stay here!

:-O kamsamidaa chingu for wanting me to stay here :x don't worry chingu this feeling has never let me down am telling you we will get this week what we've been crying and dying for :-bd Keke. Well, I will believe in you because I had predicted the same thing. :))
@LovelyJihan fighting! :D

AlobAro said: @yoeda -

she drags herself on her own n that @someone encourages her... i have done my part n my best in trying to show @Amy the right way to live but that clumsy @someone always does thing without any proper consideration... hmmm...

Guest AlobAro

ok chinguzzz.. wanna go get my rest..

ermmm... @someone goes berserk today... haha... she has totally lost a few of her marbles i think...

well then... c ya when i c ya...

bye       bye       bye       bye       bye

No one said that possible ep 39 confession would go well... just that JH would confess. To me, I'm thinking in a moment of panic because SS is ignoring him and refusing to listen to him, so he will just unintentionally blurt it out. She might get angry, might not believe him, etc, etc, but he will have confessed. Isn't this another kdrama cliche? lol.

Guest maejm

written preview of 40? cr:dc

40회 일요일 텍스트 예고
주말 연속극 최고다 이순신 (2TV, 오후 7시 50분)
촬영장에서 순신을 애틋하게 바라보는 준호의 모습 본 연아는 순신을 괴롭힌다.찬우와 유신의 결혼식날, 길자는 계속 배가 아파 결혼식을 제대로 보지도 못하고,정애는 창훈의 빈자리가 맘 아프다. 한편, 케잌을 들고 오던 진욱은 재형과 마주치고,혜신은 황급히 재형을 쫓아낸다. 순신은 미령에게 조금씩 마음을 열기 시작하고,함께 화장품 광고를 찍기로 하는데, 그 사실을 알게 된 수정은 연아와 함께 촬영장을 찾아가는데...

maejm said: written preview of 40?
 40회 일요일 텍스트 예고
촬영장에서 순신을 애틋하게 바라보는 준호의 모습 본 연아는 순신을 괴롭힌다.찬우와 유신의 결혼식날, 길자는 계속 배가 아파 결혼식을 제대로 보지도 못하고,정애는 창훈의 빈자리가 맘 아프다. 한편, 케잌을 들고 오던 진욱은 재형과 마주치고,혜신은 황급히 재형을 쫓아낸다. 순신은 미령에게 조금씩 마음을 열기 시작하고,함께 화장품 광고를 찍기로 하는데, 그 사실을 알게 된 수정은 연아와 함께 촬영장을 찾아가는데...

Guest iheartyou1518

maejm said: written preview of 40? cr:dc

40회 일요일 텍스트 예고

Archived