Hahahaha

IS is so out of this world....hahahah

IS : " Do you want to go steady....or...go and eat??" 

Me:  "Can i choose both???"

ahahhaha...i'm going crazy... =))

LOL

I dun quite get what he meant

Maybe because i didnt watch i'm sorry i love you' full episodes

Normal dating always comes with eating, right? Or is it only me who asked our dates for food?

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

joyy said: @akinahana89
Thank you for the great MV
I just enjoyed it thru my phone in silence, cuz i'm holding a sleeping baby in my arm
I'm still able giggling & giddy about the island scenes.... You did very well @joyy
Thank you! The island scenes are definitely my favorite. I keep re-watching them and I still smile and laugh just as hard every time. :))
When you get a chance, make sure to watch with the music because I think it's better (and definitely more meaningful) with the lyrics. :D

Well I had given the title of "BATCRAPCRAZY" to SMR but YA is giving her a run for that title. At least with SMR  about 95% of the things she does is done out of stupidity and ignorance. She is oblivious that other people matter, have feelings, opinions, etc. YA on the other hand does things intentionally to hurt others. And she doesn't give a damn about the consequences. But she is stupid too....like she wants JH back , she is trying to ingratiate herself with his mom, but she tells the mom about SMR and her husband at the seaside. Why would you tell a woman you want as your in-law something that could destroy her marriage. How exactly will that help your marry JH?? Don't believe she thought about that one.

And JH better NOT believe YA. I hope he doesn't do something stupid like so called help her save face. She wasn't thinking about you when she dumped you all those years ago. Leave the past in the past and move on with SS, she's waiting at the cafe for you!

iu93jjang said: i think jun ho really in trouble this time.. soon shin really is a stubborn girl and we really can see it when the bet thing happen.. she just don't care about jun ho almost 4 episode and that time she don't have any feeling yet.. now if jun ho don't explain it carefully i can see how its going to happen.. jun ho will definitely transform into stalker mode this week =))
 i just hope the best for you jun ho!! :)) this girl is yours!! :x

joyy said:

@akinahana89

Thank you for the great MV

I just enjoyed it thru my phone in silence, cuz i'm holding a sleeping baby in my arm

I'm still able giggling & giddy about the island scenes.... You did very well

@joyy

Thank you! The island scenes are definitely my favorite. I keep re-watching them and I still smile and laugh just as hard every time. :))

When you get a chance, make sure to watch with the music because I think it's better (and definitely more meaningful) with the lyrics. :D

Of courseee...i love your MV, watching it not once or twice, especially lately when i got so frustrated

Tommorrow i'm going to watch with full effects

kdramafan469 said: Well I had given the title of "BATCRAPCRAZY" to SMR but YA is giving her a run for that title. At least with SMR  about 95% of the things she does is done out of stupidity and ignorance. She is oblivious that other people matter, have feelings, opinions, etc. YA on the other hand does things intentionally to hurt others. And she doesn't give a damn about the consequences. But she is stupid too....like she wants JH back , she is trying to ingratiate herself with his mom, but she tells the mom about SMR and her husband at the seaside. Why would you tell a woman you want as your in-law something that could destroy her marriage. How exactly will that help your marry JH?? Don't believe she thought about that one.

And JH better NOT believe YA. I hope he doesn't do something stupid like so called help her save face. She wasn't thinking about you when she dumped you all those years ago. Leave the past in the past and move on with SS, she's waiting at the cafe for you!
Reading this, I remembered the point I forgot to mention while expressing my opinion on the episodes.

Has anyone else noticed that YA went from calling MR "omma" to "seonsaeng-nim" while calling JH's mom "omoni"? What a witch. lol. Like she's trying to switch mothers now?
L-) 8-|

Guest AlobAro

though i am watching the show with a so n so focus, i have to say that JH n SS's chemistry is off the roof.. blows the chart.. insanely compatible..

they look so good together..

jh21jh4
...ehem.. ehem...

Guest iheartyou1518

2777EF4F51E2AA253511F0cr: DC
some of korean fans comments on this scene...
fan 1: they're so cutefan 2: uncle has got morefan 3: unaware of the worldfan 4: urgently want to see this again soonfan 5: IU is so cute too.. cockpitfan 6: real pretty things fan 7: adlib cockpit hahahaha.. its inspiringfan 8: ensure they're falling completely.. 
source: bestiz
fans take the scene positively except IU's fanboys.. which we all understand :)

meanwhile in soompi... 
warning: readers discretion is advised :)
edensor: How the hell Soon Shin endup in Junho's arm??/If we look closely her bed is far away in the left. How she crossed the ocean just to hug JH??Is she kind of baby who NATURALLY find mother's breast?? imagine if Soon Shin's hand lower... lowerrr... and lil more lower from its original place 
I think there is only ONE explanation about that mysterious things on Junho's stomache. Ready???*whispering*
I think its because that is Junho's sensitives area. You know.. That up-front body and its too risky if IU touch that sensitives area with her hand. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN... :-"
joyy: because of byeontae ajuhssi's clam, perhaps JJS' heart beat so fast, he couldn't take it so the PD helped him putting a pillow inside his shirt
the production team probably didn't expect that pillow/cushion can create such havochahahahahahaha...."that" probably felt too hot? dun wanna any covering hence cover the chest?bwhuahahahahahahahaha...mooolaaaa
tiendoank: The sleeping Junho... doesn't he look like an alcoholic Ahjussie?? With that bumpy belly??  The cockpit must be suffering that night... while being chocked. .. 
katkat09: A cushion was placed on his chest?  I think it is not on the chest that they need to put cushion on....woot ! woot!
akinahana89: Even in the scene where ahjussi tells them to wake up and JH is lying on his side, his chest looks kind of bulky, but his buttons are undone and it's all flesh. ( What I really want to know is... did SS become byeontae during the night and undo those buttons? Kekeke~  )
beanshpy: Soon Shin avoided that part where there's an "alleged" something, her hands were on JH's lower abdomen which is a more "sensitive" part of a man's body.  . haha. just sayin. 
bluphoenix: I bet he wouldn't even want to breathe anymore ... that if he still had any breath in him because he looks breathless when spreading his arms    .
about the natural reaction , well...maybe he had some when filming at the beginning , 'coz I really don't think that was the final filming but I can't really think of a filming set full of perverts ...it's more embarrassing for them to use the pillow that way. The ajussi pants....hmmm. errrrr.... helped ...uuummm well...
xxmagsxx:  I don't think he's stuffed cause you can see his man boobs(sorry lol) and the lower area is his ribcage the concave area would be his tummy. Of course I may be wrong.   .the "reaction" wasnt big enough if it was there.. ive watched that scene way more than i should. my eyes are going bug eyed i still cant get over his..you know lol. i mean..look ..go watch it again lol. its. not. there. though her hands are little near that region and they got her sniffing his armpit lol

ahoxan: ... A young man would have a natural reaction.As filming must go on...JJS needed to continue with a pillow to avoid censorship... ... and his hands were so awkward because of refraining from where they would seek.IU was asked to limit her skinship... 
maejm: I conclued there's no blanket no pillow in the bed scene , after studied JJS's barechest pic for half a hour 
1bin: considering SS was sniffing his armpit BO for the whole night, and if he was wearing a pillow, why didn't she move her head on top of the pillow/his chest?  it would have been more/less aromatic and comfortable. JH should have also had pins and needles in that same position for a long country side night. 
AlobAro: i do agree in general that some sort of pillow or thing has been inserted into JH's shirt.. i think this happening is suggested by SS's side (pls read IU's side..).. maybe that scumbag group of ppl around her insist that something must be put there to prevent SS from reacting reflexively.. (can also use the switch the re around and replace the a with an e here.. though i don't know which part of SS will react.. haha.. - actually i know but lets park that aside..)..... so concentrated her ardor on her thumb instead. 

this pretty much sum up pages 800 to 850.. keke.. :D  :-*   :)>-     =))

joyy said:

KatKat09 wrote: »

Hahahaha

IS is so out of this world....hahahah

IS : " Do you want to go steady....or...go and eat??" 

Me:  "Can i choose both???"

ahahhaha...i'm going crazy...

LOL

I dun quite get what he meant

Maybe because i didnt watch i'm sorry i love you' full episodes

Normal dating always comes with eating, right? Or is it only me who asked our dates for food?

He seem to state the girl can only choose one or the other...aahhhaha ~~

Ooww...IS meant that JH must make a decision to move on from his past, hence confess his feeling to SS??

Aisshh...this is worse than an old proverb, yeaaa?

Guest AlobAro

@ILY1518 -

ur perception is remarkable.. ur ability to mash up things together is awesome.. u are one hell of a talented observer.. salute..!! ...

*..one liner is eliminated..*

joyy said: Of courseee...i love your MV, watching it not once or twice, especially lately when i got so frustrated
Tommorrow i'm going to watch with full effects
Awww. Thank you!
I really feel honored because of that.
Making the MVs is really just a lot of fun for me.
I didn't know so many people would enjoy them.
 :D :D :D

@ILY1518

You compiled all our comments

Daebakkk!!!

I think another wabe of byeontaes coming soon

Yess...as stupid as our CEO can be, i hope he gets smarter now...sometimes i wonder if the writer really know what is CEO really mean & his capabilility should be to run a corporation

Why she makes JH like that...

That's abusive

Aishh...i rather talk about byeontae than incompetent OTPs

Guest violet9004

off topic : IU will appear in SBS Incarnation next week and finger cross they will ask about bed scene or anything about JJS!!!
proxy.jpg?t=HBheaHR0cDovLzI0Lm1lZGlhLnR1

Guest KQI88

Seven hells this thread moves fast! o_o

ILY1518 said: LovelyJihan said:  i had to come back couldn't sleep any @iheartyou1518 can u  pls post the byuntea ajjashi from the village's pic, damn he and aigoo-halmoni would be a great match :x

Archived