• Created
  • Last Reply

AlobAro

wrote:

»

@yoeda

said:<br />

<br />

Amy you're younger than most of my nephew. Err, should i calling your mum to supervise you dear?  just joking. dont take heart.<br />

<br />

<br />

u are one mean ahjumma.. u launch ur cynical blows n then u nicely nurse her back.. bad bad ahjumma... MR is much better i think... haha...

Guest AlobAro

@someone -

when ever u are on ur wrong day, pls inform me ok... i wanna richard simmons with u..

hmmm.. that sounds like the words are soooo wrongly put.. but i don't really care much...

well... who ever asks for that caution thingy... this post qualifies for it... so...

***caution*** *cough* *cough**atilia* *cough* *cough*

IJlover said: @LovelyJihan -

when ever u are on ur wrong day, pls inform me ok... i wanna richard simmons with u..

hmmm.. that sounds like the words are soooo wrongly put.. but i don't really care much...

well... who ever asks for that caution thingy... this post qualifies for it... so...

***caution*** *cough* *cough**atilia* *cough* *cough*

@AloBaro Good job! You learned well! I'm proud of you!  :D
@others I'm sorry if I cause this awkward silence. I didn't mean to offend you. It's just that it'll be nice if you can consider others when talking about it. You can highlight your post like KatKat09 did or put a big red word of 'caution' like AloBaro did. By that you can still enjoy the discussion while others won't be uncomfortable with your post.  :)
Anyway, I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR CAUSING THIS AWKWARDNESS. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.
01sorry001.gif

I do my best to shut my mouth from now on. 

@atiliathat's ok....we should be thanking you & @yoeda (if i dont mistakenly recall)we'll try to be more discreet in the future

@LovelyJihanooww...i thought you wrote those...with numberswhen i read the number, i straight went to Alob Bro's post looking if there's any post number or any kind of numberand i checked mine too, but faster.......hahahaha

edit:me going off nowhave to babysit for tonitei'll check whenever i can get away from the baby...hahahaha

Guest iheartyou1518

atilia said:@others I'm sorry if I cause this awkward silence. I didn't mean to offend you. It's just that it'll be nice if you can consider others when talking about it. You can highlight your post like KatKat09 did or put a big red word of 'caution' like AloBaro did. By that you can still enjoy the discussion while others won't be uncomfortable with your post.  :)
Anyway, I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR CAUSING THIS AWKWARDNESS. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.
I do my best to shut my mouth from now on. 

someone was saying that they are on good terms,butt naah looks like that typical stuation JH running after SS lol, also form the preview pic IS checking SS hand we can see JH is nervous.. perhaps he doesn't want to upset her more by touching her  :P moullaa this 2 are crazy.. and ohmygod she's wearing those shorts again... ~X(BPRUclnCEAQZzFl.jpg:large
cr_phoung

Archived