[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

iu2.jpg

1372666382-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=26&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 38 IU’s white blouseJul 16, 2013

Wang zhihuaStyleIUNo comments33 views

iu2

iu

iu3

iu4

IU wore this white blouse on the islet in Episode 38
Brand Name : Plastic Island
Product Code :PD2WB631
Detail : go site

iu5

cr: koreandrama

@Atilia and @All
I'm really sorry if some of the conversation parts made you feel uncomfortable. Deeply and sincerely apologize... *bowing* 
@othersSorry for initiating the byeontae session, but it seems we need to stop.. kay??

*joining @tiendoank * sorry gals... @atilia @yoeda @whoever_felt_uncomfortablemianheyoo *bowing*

we will delay our production until further notice from our team*biting nails*

i got so carried away that i forgot where i put my keys  #:-S wheeww...thank God, now i found it

lool u guys i think we all understand you...4days of misrable waiting it's too freaking long soo u can talk anythink u like as long as it keep u sane..and same time i'll have also or i should say we'll have some good laugh.. and it'll keep our mind busy... :-bd how did that english expression goes..something killing at once.was it bird or fly :-/ =)) anyway it's like that.. :))

Guest AlobAro

@yoeda said:

Amy you're younger than most of my nephew. Err, should i calling your mum to supervise you dear?  just joking. dont take heart.

Mother and Daughter modeling for Junho's dad clinic... Interesting! Opportunity for MR CEO! :) I wonder how YA will react..to think SS was chosen and and it's effing reality that our twosome couple have the chance to get closer! :x

Guest AlobAro

@joyy said:

KQI88
I welcome another guy-fan on YTBLSS. i’m so glad you share our addiction & frustration as well. My 1st impression that you’re more normal than the other 2….(1 is over-zealous for IJ who hardly ever show up lately, while the other 1 is mostly ever show up only on byeontaes’ lecture session) hahahaha…but, even if you turn out to be another unique character, we still love you with us

@AlobAroi am amazed how you could stick to 1 girl who hardly ever on the screenwhereas i almost constantly feel frustrated with JHit's nice to have you still watch the show regardless IJ's current situation
this is a truly a great character that will help you going thru a long-distance-relationship, if you're ever going to have onewell...i'm just saying, u knoe ....*nudge nudge @someone from the north...can u ever get the hint*

Guest AlobAro

@joyy -

ha ha ha..

that @someone is too young for me n she has no interest what so ever in me other than as a bickering partner in here... i lump her up in the same group as Amy... maybe @someone's age is older than Amy but i think their mentality n way of thinking are at the same level... ahaha..

*..i am just joking... so @someone, pls ignore this entry ok..*

Guest iheartyou1518

........................................................................................................................................................tumblr_mc341coaf61rcwi8eo1_500.gif
never thought this would happen in this thread.... :D

AlobAro

said:[size=2]@joyy -[/size]

[size=2]ha ha ha..[/size]

[size=2]that @someone is too young for me n she has no interest what so ever in me other than as a bickering partner in here... [/size][size=1]

i lump her up in the same group as Amy... maybe @someone's age is older than Amy but i think their mentality n way of thinking are at the same level

[/size][size=2]... ahaha..[/size]

[size=5]

*..i am just joking... so @someone, pls ignore this entry ok..*

[/size]

Archived