[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My thoughts on mrs and doc shin...since it came from mrs shin first, that she is the one who chased her husband and did the proposing I think because of her wealth and money doc shin become her husband..on the part of doc shin, it isn't love that bind them together..but I don't think it's not right to have n affair just because his wife isn't perfect in his eyes... It's a lame excuse that just because you're fed with her talking about someone else's life or do shopping or taking care of the family.. It doesn't mean that u have the right to have another woman..I think mrs shin longs for the love and affection of her family specially of that JH 's dad..doc shin needs to appreciate her more and remove her doubts and fears.

edensor said: akinahana89 said: atilia said: And you @akinahana89, fine, you win! I give up! Congratulations! B-)To celebrate this, I've prepared a special gift for you.
cr: the uploader
Is this handsome? :P ;) HAHAHA. =))
I see you have been working hard, @atilia!
Thank you for the lovely image.
Maybe not handsome, but certainly still cute.
I don't think I could see JJS in a bad light anyway. :))
Really/ Did you already saw JJS in silver underwear?qgt.gif WHAT? No! Where?! =))

atilia said: @akinahana89 I knew it. I'll never win over you on this.  [-( I just want to see your reaction. But lets just agree to disagree, ok chingu? :)>- I like JH but I admit that he isn't handsome but he's dorky, cute, funny, awkward, and lovable. #:-S Acceptable? :-?
Did you just log in only to reply to my post? Ooo... I feel honored. Never thought you're concerned of me so much. :P :)) Kekeke. Yes, @atilia, let's agree to disagree. :D
And no, I've been on here for... like, four hours now. lol.
But if you want to think of it as me logging in just to reply to your post, then you can do so too.
It makes no difference to me. :P

@yoedaother than Amy, i'm sure there are other youngsters reading our threads (soompiers or guests)they may be silent...but they surely can read
your innocence are bye2 long gone, gali wonder it ever existed before YTBLSSkidding....but kinda true, isn't it?

Guest Tien Do

@ahoxan post:
For some peculiar reasons...Those of us from the land of three regions do tend to stand out when it comes to matters Byeontae.
I've been calling myself "Dê" since turning 35.Before 35, I was satisfied if others call me "Dê".
NOTE:For those not "Tiên", Don't bother to machine translate if you don't understand.You'll only get a literal translation without the contextual meaning.

Should i translate it? (@tiendoank i think u know what i mean?)

@ahoxan are u from vietnam?

Amy said:
For some peculiar reasons...Those of us from the land of three regions do tend to stand out when it comes to matters Byeontae.
I've been calling myself "Dê" since turning 35.Before 35, I was satisfied if others call me "Dê".
NOTE:For those not "Tiên", Don't bother to machine translate if you don't understand.You'll only get a literal translation without the contextual meaning.
should I translate it? @ tiendoank (i think u know what i mean right?)
@ahoxan are u from Vietnam?

Archived