[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

just completed watching the subbed episodes..really can't stand YA and her *****iness!! how dare she spread the fake news out and make my SS sad?!PD-nim~~~ why must SS and JH go through soooo many obstacles?!?!?! please let us see more of SS and JH lovey-dovey scene from now until the end of the show~~~ no more YA please.. make her die in a car accident or something like that, i don't care how she dies but she must die!!!!!!

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pondering more deeply, the paparrazzi would only follow if YA called them.  she has also no fans or antifans who would follow her around.  look how freely she goes to Blacksmith, meets up with YH and JH and NO ONE EVER CAUGHT ON BEFORE that SHE"S in a LOVE RELATIONSHIP with any person other than herself.  It's like she never ever works or goes home.  She must not be super popular.  She's a korean Paris Hilton or Brittney Spears or Kim K... she calls the papzr to follow her around and make her big news. She must be friends with Dispatch.

:^o

iu93jjang said: JJS/IU is the most awesome,cutest couple that i ever seen.. their chemistry is beyond amazing and just having these two scene together no matter how short it is it always give smile to me.. to be truth i never expect that i love them so much because of all age gap.. JJS bring out the best from IU in acting and himself is one amazing actor and i love him for that.. IU she really happy these day compare to before the drama start and as a fan i feel great that she doing the two thing she like most singing and acting.. and the only question is why it is so hard to make these two happy together???????  ~X(
its like they give us CW/YS to be the happy one and our OTP suffer like from ep 20 until now.. i just want them to get through all the drama together.. its fine with me if they already a couple and ALL the problem that writer want to have happen but we don't even have that =(( if the writer excuse is because to protect IU image they are totally wrong.. the hug scene and bed scene already done with excellent skin ship.. :)) i wonder what in their mind.. :-?i wish they have something good in their mind next week.. :)these two deserve each other :x

Hannahmiriam said: @evok You are right, he started with the quote you're talking about BUT he continued with the one I was talking about. If you watch it again you will notice that after IS had left JH left while repeating that exact quote "You are in me".

LOL @lovelyJihan for your script. where is KBS spies? do you think he/she will read it?mouse-girl-emoticon-38.gif?1292795474
as for me i just want one thing. don know could happen in this state of drama. i'm going tired with SS looking angry, hurt and sulking and JH was always after her to xplain himself. why dont we have a vise versa? just imagine how that dorky CEO getting angry and sulking? and SS following him like adorable kitty to xplain herself. buwahahaha. to do that they need to create another prob. or it can be seen after the confession that we doesnt know when will be reality. aigoooo... but a girl can hope, isnt it? mouse girl 14

yoeda said: LOL @lovelyJihan for your script. where is KBS spies? do you think he/she will read it?mouse-girl-emoticon-38.gif?1292795474
as for me i just want one thing. don know could happen in this state of drama. i'm going tired with SS looking angry, hurt and sulking and JH was always after her to xplain himself. why dont we have a vise versa? just imagine how that dorky CEO getting angry and sulking? and SS following him like adorable kitty to xplain herself. buwahahaha. to do that they need to create another prob. or it can be seen after the confession that we doesnt know when will be reality. aigoooo... but a girl can hope, isnt it? mouse girl 14

akinahana89 said: I'm watching ep 38 with subs now (I'm so excited!!) and I'm already laughing like I'm a crazy person.

2. Did anyone else notice that in ahjussi's car, SS kept scooting closer and closer to JH? Their sides were pressed together so tightly it was as if they had been super glued together. No wonder JH kept shifting in his seat. Feeling nervous, eh, JH? Kekeke~ And his awkwardness was so apparent when he asked if SS wanted to look for rooms somewhere else and she's says it's okay, they'll just be wasting energy since they're already there. He was probably cheering secretly on the inside. LOL
And the guesthouse ahjussi is hilarious too. =)) He's so byeontae! "You like each other, right? You came at a great time because this is the only room available. Suite room!" And then... "Do you like the room? I hope you two have a good time. Well, if you're wondering what you can do in this area, there's nothing to do. Nothing to do at all. So... just sleep early." LOL. No wonder JH kept choking on his food! =))
JH and SS's awkwardness with each other when they were preparing to sleep is so heartwarming. "Are you done bathing? No! I mean... Is there plenty of water left?" =)) Stuttering JH makes a comeback appearance~~ Kekeke. It's so cute how SS kept trying to get JH to sleep in the same room as her, causing so much more nervous feelings for JH. Kyeopta!
JH: If your face looks swollen for the shoot tomorrow, don't blame me. Your face already looks like bread.
SS: ... I like bread. =))
And their banters are always so cute, like the one they were having while sitting on the ledge.
Omo, why are they so perfect?! :x :x :x

5. Doc Shin... when will you be honest with your wife? Why is it so easy for you to talk to MR about your thoughts and just as easy for you to disregard your precious wife who has done so much for you? Are you feeling guilty for spending time with MR, which is why you lied to your wife? She would forgive you quicker and easier if you just told the truth. Aigoo... Now she will misunderstand even more.

jihanjannah said: yoeda said: LOL @lovelyJihan for your script. where is KBS spies? do you think he/she will read it?mouse-girl-emoticon-38.gif?1292795474

Guest Tien Do

@1bin:

pondering more deeply, the paparrazzi would only follow if YA called them.  she has also no fans or antifans who would follow her around.  look how freely she goes to Blacksmith, meets up with YH and JH and NO ONE EVER CAUGHT ON BEFORE that SHE"S in a LOVE RELATIONSHIP with any person other than herself.  It's like she never ever works or goes home.  She must not be super popular.  She's a korean Paris Hilton or Brittney Spears or Kim K... she calls the papzr to follow her around and make her big news. She must be friends with Dispatch.
I agree, i guess her house are the streets, restaurant, Gabi Entertainment and Miryung's house, etc..  Cute pig 2

Guest KQI88

I just want to say that, in all my 8 years as a drama watcher this is the first time that i flipped a table...DAMN YOU YEON AH! DAMN YOU! SO CLOSE TO A CONFESSION!! I was just imagining that we could have 12 episodes of the couple fighting the richard simmons storm that comes at every drama end...if after 50 episodes we got just one louse one episode of them as a couple...i will flip another table

Also...I'm a grown man but my heart skip a beat when SS was playing with JH...all cudly...damn I (and pretty much every men out there) envy the actor so much! I was just imagining if i had IU in my arms like that...:\"> 

And to finish this little rant(?), please writternim...at this point I don't care about HS husband, just leave the damn guy in Hong Kong...

KQI88 said:

I just want to say that, in all my 8 years as a drama watcher this is the first time that i flipped a table...DAMN YOU YEON AH! DAMN YOU! SO CLOSE TO A CONFESSION!! I was just imagining that we could have 12 episodes of the couple fighting the richard simmons storm that comes at every drama end...if after 50 episodes we got just one louse one episode of them as a couple...i will flip another table

Also...I'm a grown man but my heart skip a beat when SS was playing with JH...all cudly...damn I (and pretty much every men out there) envy the actor so much! I was just imagining if i had IU in my arms like that...:\"> 

And to finish this little rant(?), please writternim...at this point I don't care about HS husband, just leave the damn guy in Hong Kong...

yehuuu @KQI88 you are the 3rd guy in this thread..welcome >:D<  glad to have you here.. also thanki u soo much for hating YA coz the other 2 guy am talking about are hopeless..one of them actually roots for her..arggg anyway girls we finally have a real man here soo happyy <:-P \m/

@KQ188 @ahoxan
salute to you, gentlemen!!!  *bowing 90 degrees
please share your highly evaluated opinion in this thread more..  we are really happy to get new perspective on how JJS side would feel during intimate scenes, hahhaha..

Guest KQI88

ahoxan said: KQI88 said:

Archived