[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest jiaxin1603

lovelyJihan said: jiaxin1603 said: The people at the filming site will believe that indeed they are dating since Junho always appear on the site. Otherwise why would a CEO be there. :( I can imagine the veteran actress talking bad about Soon Shin again if Junho clarify that he's not dating Yeona, and likes Soon Shin. My whole week is ruined!!! :(( why oh why... When will Shin-Shin couple finally get together?!!!

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest violet9004

well next saturday episode i can see that jun ho goes into stalker mode and when YH see the news IF he has feeling to soon shin i guess he will protect her.. even he don't have feeling i still think jun ho will have hard time next week.. and soon shin can be as hard as a rock if she angry just see the bet thing..  :-SS
and i think jun ho will finally burst out and kiss her to prove his feeling.. because i don't think he will able to hide his feeling seeing soon shin get hurt by the news also i hope jun ho can realize the true YA here.. [-O<i can see soon shin face next week =((

tumblr_mpxma5rHFC1qz9daco3_500.jpg

@KatKat09
arggggggggg i knoww thats what am afraid the.most the wench manipulating him..telling him this will protect SS..how stupid is that if he actually believe's that.. the director has made JH's character a joke when it comes n this field...a CEO in a big company without.a power it sooo ridiculous..this hyena is realky wicked.. ~X(

Guest violet9004

i think the director and writer don't understand that the only thing that make people still want to watch YTBLSS is because of shin-shin couple!!!does't matter in korea or international all people care is both IU/JJS only.. why don't he get this???? >:P #-o :-w ~X( :-q
proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBheaHR0cDovLzI1Lm1lZGlh

i hope next week will be the confession time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jiaxin1603 said: lovelyJihan said: jiaxin1603 said: The people at the filming site will believe that indeed they are dating since Junho always appear on the site. Otherwise why would a CEO be there. :( I can imagine the veteran actress talking bad about Soon Shin again if Junho clarify that he's not dating Yeona, and likes Soon Shin. My whole week is ruined!!! :(( why oh why... When will Shin-Shin couple finally get together?!!!

lovelyJihan said: jiaxin1603 said: The people at the filming site will believe that indeed they are dating since Junho always appear on the site. Otherwise why would a CEO be there. :( I can imagine the veteran actress talking bad about Soon Shin again if Junho clarify that he's not dating Yeona, and likes Soon Shin. My whole week is ruined!!! :(( why oh why... When will Shin-Shin couple finally get together?!!!

lovelyJihan said: jiaxin1603 said: lovelyJihan said: jiaxin1603 said: The people at the filming site will believe that indeed they are dating since Junho always appear on the site. Otherwise why would a CEO be there. :( I can imagine the veteran actress talking bad about Soon Shin again if Junho clarify that he's not dating Yeona, and likes Soon Shin. My whole week is ruined!!! :(( why oh why... When will Shin-Shin couple finally get together?!!!

Guest maejm

THANK YOU @fidelity for translation! 
since SS's drama resembles her real-life, I guess in the future her role will end up with YA's love interest (the chef), hah?

Layali said: lovelyJihan said: jiaxin1603 said: The people at the filming site will believe that indeed they are dating since Junho always appear on the site. Otherwise why would a CEO be there. :( I can imagine the veteran actress talking bad about Soon Shin again if Junho clarify that he's not dating Yeona, and likes Soon Shin. My whole week is ruined!!! :(( why oh why... When will Shin-Shin couple finally get together?!!!

Guest iheartyou1518

i think there's two things JH can do... if he feel SS is mad and avoids him.. he'll clear up the rumor and he'll confess, however it could lead to soon shin's image being ruin.. rookie actress dating CEO.. i'm pretty sure YA will manipulate the press into writing malicious stories about them..
or he will avoid SS in order to protect her.. which results to SS distancing herself.. there's a possibility YH will be on SS side when it happen.. 
and we'll see a jealous SS and a jealous JH.. :D

lovelyJihan said: ohmyygod soo truee, whaahhh this guy really,he's absolutely crazy it's really sound that he didn't tell the wench they are over loong time ago, mamma mia whattta!!! and u right if that is teh case why blame the wench, this CEO is like the worst CEO characer in  k-drama when it comes power..he has NONE!!!!!!!!!

lovelyJihan said: but when JH sees her upset he can ask why are you upset,because if she was just another talent in his agency why would she get upset the news..he can start with if he is afraid her rejecting him..but if they planning that JH has protect SS from the mediait's ridiculous...and just thinking that makes me angry because they will need another freaking 10 ep to resolve this.and JH will confess in ep 50 ..nooo thanx i give this drama a chance just next week than i'll drop it like a bad habit... X(

Guest violet9004

dfwkimchi said: Calling all IU fans - 
I noticed in this drama that just about the only accessories that IU/SS wears are stuff on her hair.  Don't remember seeing earrings n necklaces on her.
Is she like this in real life too?

Archived