[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

@akinahana89 and @atilia .. .... .... ....  ....

meanwhile, JJS....  oblivious to what you two are talking about.. :D
BOZJeasCAAAlo3T.jpg
cr: pic to owner

atilia said: akinahana89 said: LOL. I'm not delusional... but at this point, let's just agree to disagree?
Because I'm sure that you've considered JH handsome at least once before. :D
Even if you don't fangirl over him.
And that is fine by me. >:D<
Ok, deal! :DBut please admit that you've considered JH isn't handsome at least once before right? ;))As much as you like him, you'll certainly agree on this. ;)
About the pillow/cushion, can we just ask the director or staff or IU herself about this? There's no point speculating on this because we'll never know the answer unless we ask the people involved in the filming itself. :-t Silly @atilia.
I've already admitted to you once before during our debate.
I guess you didn't realize? =))

Whether or not there is a pillow under JJS's shirt doesn't change the fact that I think the bed scene is perfect! The emotions, actions, and mood was pure perfection and definitely the best bed scene I've seen in all my kdrama years. I am just curious to know if there is or not and why they thought it necessary if there was one... because I can't think of a single reason. :))

joyy said: @atilia & @akinahana89LOL...hahahahahahahawhat's this war you're having??y'gals getting me confused....1 trying to prove JJS is handsome while the other wants to prove otherwise, isn't it??aigoooo....as if we don't have enough angst already

that @someone & @someone's bickering has been strangely disappearingand now, there's another weird bickering hahahahaha...this thread is sooooo funnythe humor is just endless
Well, you know... someone has to keep this thread entertaining. While the other @someone and @someone is MIA, why not @atilia and I take over? :))

Archived