[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just my two cents... How come JH went first to YA? How did she say to him?! That instead going straight to SS..will it be bit much that he call her first to tell that he's gonna be a bit late... I don't think SS mind, unless she'll know that YA is the one JH meeting and unless the Pest will let SS know intentionally that she and JH will meet! I believe it's up to JH to do the damage. Control and handle the situation well.with the rumors spreading rapidly most definitely it's SS who will suffer and be hurt more...and nobody would want that...specially JH who knows her from head to foot.

Oh mannn... I think JJS is one of luckiest man on SK!! Imagine how many man want in his positions. What make it more special is because its IU's first intimate scenes with her co star. I know deep down he is so like us... dancing, yelling, gigglingdsi.gif

Trying to catch up with this thread that is running too fast for me, have more than 8 pgs to read.

The only way for SS to have peace is not to be in the same place with YA. Maybe JH should just concerntrate in making SS into a singer only not an actress.... imho

akinahana89 said:
At the time Halmoni beat him with a broom, JH was already sincere in his desire to help SS become an actress. When he stopped by Lee family house late that night, he caused misunderstandings when YS asked if he was seeking permission to date SS. He never clarified his position and stopped by their house again, only to tell Halmoni "I don't want to marry SS" when she was asking him about marriage compatibility. Because of that, Halmoni thought he only wanted to date SS without the intention of marriage. :))

But almost from the very beginning, it was never about winning the bet. That was only used to help jump start JH and SS's intertwined fate. When JH told YA he was only taking responsibility for hurting an innocent girl over a stupid bet, he had not acknowledged what his feelings for SS were yet. He knows he's overly concerned for her, knows he worries for her, knows he wants what's best for her - and maybe everything for her, but he never realized why until later on. The entire way, under the guise of a bet, JH had been caring for her because he truly cares and loves her. :D

At least, that is my observation. :D :D

yoeda said: 1bin said: Looking at pics above: When SS is poking his cheek, JH collar or two buttons open is caught behind his neck. When they wake in the morning, someone pulled his shirt down, and you see a peak of JH's chest. I don't see a pillow?! I see skin! jJs doesn't have in InSung body, thin and muscles only defined at the chest, with a V shaped abs. JJS seems to always have more of a square chest/stomach body. If you watched him shirtless in hedwig, that was his figure. Maybe he has more abs now, but i dont expect a kwon sang woo body underneath there!! Lol!

edensor said: Oh mannn... I think JJS is one of luckiest man on SK!! Imagine how many man want in his positions. What make it more special is because its IU's first intimate scenes with her co star. I know deep down he is so like us... dancing, yelling, gigglingdsi.gif

edensor said: 1bin said: Looking at pics above: When SS is poking his cheek, JH collar or two buttons open is caught behind his neck. When they wake in the morning, someone pulled his shirt down, and you see a peak of JH's chest. I don't see a pillow?! I see skin! jJs doesn't have in InSung body, thin and muscles only defined at the chest, with a V shaped abs. JJS seems to always have more of a square chest/stomach body. If you watched him shirtless in hedwig, that was his figure. Maybe he has more abs now, but i dont expect a kwon sang woo body underneath there!! Lol!

Sorry, i think that was a double post. I just want to say that the speed of this thread is running left me breathless literally. Your comments n your rants makes my heart goes up n down like a yo yo n I like it. Keep it up :)) :)) ;) YOU guys are the best. :)>-

akinahana89 said: The level of awkwardness at their situation is so amusing.
And the villager is treating them so well with what looks like a feast.
He keeps staring at SS and asks JH something about SS that makes JH choke... repeatedly.
(Maybe he asked if SS was JH's wife? LOL!! Though I don't understand a word, I thought it was incredibly amusing.)

Scene switch to the drama cast dining happily at a restaurant.
YA keeps staring at IS and CM.
CM says something about YA that makes IS choke.
(With all these amusing moments, I really wish I understood what was going on! lol)
YA is eavesdropping on CM and IS's conversation?
I think about SS and JH being stranded on the island together... all alone.

Guest NEWMARIO

"Lee Soon-sin is the Best" Kim Yoon-seo interferes

Source | 2013/07/14 | 3 views | Permalink |

photo327205.jpg

Kim Yoon-seo interfered between IU and Jo Jeong-seok.

On the thirty-eighth episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Lee Soon-sin is the Best", Choi Yeon-ah (Kim Yoon-seo) broke out a scandal about her and Sin Joon-ho (Jo Jeong-seok) on her own.

Sin Joon-ho decided to gather up the courage and confess his feelings for Lee Soon-shin (IU) after Jo In-seong (Lee Ji-hoon) told him it was very obvious and that he should just go for it.

Meanwhile, IU was reading her lines when she realized the character was feeling the same way she did for Sin Joon-ho. She then received a message from him asking to meet and she waited for him.

However, Choi Yeon-ah's call blocked him from going to Soon-shin. She had created a scandal between her and Sin Joon-ho on purpose. Lee Soon-shin saw the news and was shocked.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

lovelyJihan said: f************* the wench is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooow she insult SS mom,SS asked to say sorry about what she say..voilaa faking that SS hurt b************
the stupid ajjuma who's making the film with SS annoys me really what does she knows, anyway JH told SS to apologies,SS couldn't believe it..

Guest NEWMARIO

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; "U’s “You Are The Best!” Fastened Atop Weekly TV Ratings ChartsPosted on 2013/07/15 by Lee Eun Ah in TV with 0 Comments

The official poster of KBS drama "You Are The Best!" [KBS]

The official poster of KBS drama “You Are The Best!” [KBS]

KBS’s weekend drama “You Are the Best!” has cemented itself as the most-watched TV program for three consecutive weeks.

The show, starring actor Cho Jung-seok and singer-actress IU, took the top spot by drawing in an average viewership rating of 26.1 percent the week of July 1 to 7, AGB Nielson Korea showed on Monday.

SBS’s courtroom thriller romance series “I Can Hear Your Voice” stepped up a slot to second place with an average rating of 22.5 percent.

With only two more weeks of running left, the show will be followed by SBS’s new romantic comedy horror drama “Sun of the Lord” (translated title), starring actress Kong Hyo-jin, actor So Ji-sub, and singer-actor Seo In-guk.

KBS’s weekly drama “A Tale of Two Sisters” was pushed down a slot to third place by marking an average score of 20.4 percent last week.

KBS’s news program “KBS 9 o’clock News” and KBS’s comedy program “Gag Concert” each stepped up a slot to fourth and fifth place rounding off the top five with an average marks of 18.4 percent and 16.9 percent, respectively.

Other notable programs that was enjoyed last week include MBC drama “The Scandal,” SBS variety program “The Laws of the Jungle,” MBC weekend drama “Pots of Gold,” and KBS music program “Korea Sings.”

Reporter. Lee Eun Ah domino@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of KBS

Archived