[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tien Do

Hi guys ^_^, another episode make us angry Super cute onion  ( I understand how u guys feel ) what's happen if the all the scene that YA's stupid way do to our pabo scene first and the bed scene is last (if it like that i think we not very angry Orangedo u guys agree?).
Anyway let go the main point i want to talk about Big head. I understand why is JH want SS apology to YA, he don't want to everybody think SS in the bad way Big head. About YA Rabbit 3,why u call him at that time, (u still have a chance to call him EVERYTIME Yoyo) and I think it ok to let JH go to YA first (because he need solve the more importand thing) then go to SS but the bad thing is the news come at same time when she is coffee shop Yoyoand JH came late that make SS more mad ( so it make SS will refuse to meet JH laterYoyo)

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; line-height: 1.375; "IU’s “You Are The Best!” Fastened Atop Weekly TV Ratings Charts

Posted on 2013/07/15 by Lee Eun Ah in TV

The official poster of KBS drama "You Are The Best!" [KBS]

The official poster of KBS drama “You Are The Best!” [KBS]

KBS’s weekend drama “You Are the Best!” has cemented itself as the most-watched TV program for three consecutive weeks.

The show, starring actor Cho Jung-seok and singer-actress IU, took the top spot by drawing in an average viewership rating of 26.1 percent the week of July 1 to 7, AGB Nielson Korea showed on Monday.

SBS’s courtroom thriller romance series “I Can Hear Your Voice” stepped up a slot to second place with an average rating of 22.5 percent.

With only two more weeks of running left, the show will be followed by SBS’s new romantic comedy horror drama “Sun of the Lord” (translated title), starring actress Kong Hyo-jin, actor So Ji-sub, and singer-actor Seo In-guk.

KBS’s weekly drama “A Tale of Two Sisters” was pushed down a slot to third place by marking an average score of 20.4 percent last week.

KBS’s news program “KBS 9 o’clock News” and KBS’s comedy program “Gag Concert” each stepped up a slot to fourth and fifth place rounding off the top five with an average marks of 18.4 percent and 16.9 percent, respectively.

Other notable programs that was enjoyed last week include MBC drama “The Scandal,” SBS variety program “The Laws of the Jungle,” MBC weekend drama “Pots of Gold,” and KBS music program “Korea Sings.”

Reporter. Lee Eun Ah domino@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of KBS

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/64698

@atilia darling you really a naughty girl. you keep teasing others @lovelyJihan @akinahana89 that JH is not handsome. but looking at your profile pic. whose there?mouse-girl-emoticon-38.gif?1292795474haaa arasso! you want them to admit defeat and forget him so that you can have him by yourself. chincha? wow, very clever and sneaky girl. salute! mouse girl 14

phoung said: uhhh i seriously hate the writer of ytblss, I already gave up on understanding the plot n only watch otp's scenes but epi 38 just made me so upset!! How can the writer continue to make SS so naive/ stupid? Why did SS leave the film set when she know that her scene is next? N I really wish she would go to PD n apologize instead of letting JH n YA doing it for her. And I hated the fact that the writer made her left the film set again N sat on the rock looking out to the ocean just so SS n JH can be late for the boat~~~~ LAZY WRITING. If it wasnt for IU I would have drop this drama long ago I cant stand illogical plot n stupid characters. This writer will forever be in my blacklist!

atilia said:
KatKat09 said: yaaaah! Soon shin-ah, your tactic is truly, really obvious girl !
You had to scare him twice...knowing how easily frightened he is..huh!
So that he will have no choice but to sleep in that room with you....
[-X
SS girl ! you are sooooo GROUNDED ! no abalone for you yet okey?!  :-w

Guest iheartyou1518

IU and cockpit, i mean JJS with wando residents :)
BPLlHdjCYAAPjIa.jpg
cr: pics to owner

-edit-
i've notice how young men flocked on IU's side while ahjummas flocked on JJS side.. :D

atilia said: tumblr_mmvyfgn9t81snrdlco1_r1_500.jpgcr: the uploader
Ok, how about this?
Is this handsome, @lovelyJihan, @akinahana89, @1bin? :)) A determined JH is so HOT!!!! With a threat of a nearby mosquito, we can mould him into what we want!!!

congrats-smiley-emoticon.gif EVERYONE!! We reached 800th pages...and because of the bed/sleeping scene we are soooo moving faster!! Thanks for the all SHIN FABULOUS GOODIES!!! :) Just like everybody else here, I'm already waiting for the written preview for Ep 39... I'm too curious to know how our twosome couple will handle the situation that YA CREATED! ReAlly! She's one true annoying person!!

I know this would be a bit overkill in the story line considering the very limited amount of episodes the show is allowed at this point.  But I had the distinct impression that if all else fails YA will introduce the threat of incest into the couples budding romance.    I think she's vindictive enough to do something like that; and considering the hints we've been getting lately of JH's mum's jealousy and dad's interactions with SS's bio-mum...I see it as a possibility.  The only show that touched on incest I ever saw and followed through was Let's Go to the Beach.  I sincerely doubt that man is SS's dad, but I would like to see him get into the picture.  I'm just curious to know who he is and give SS's mum some closure.

1bin said: Looking at pics above: When SS is poking his cheek, JH collar or two buttons open is caught behind his neck. When they wake in the morning, someone pulled his shirt down, and you see a peak of JH's chest. I don't see a pillow?! I see skin! jJs doesn't have in InSung body, thin and muscles only defined at the chest, with a V shaped abs. JJS seems to always have more of a square chest/stomach body. If you watched him shirtless in hedwig, that was his figure. Maybe he has more abs now, but i dont expect a kwon sang woo body underneath there!! Lol!

@atilia no girl is fangirling like crazy to a girl. its weird.mouse-girl-emoticon-54.gif?1292795478 its ok. i keep your secret. continue your war. let see who pick up a white flag first. mouse girl 10lorr you admit defeat honey? hahahahahaha.

See how he breath?
cute_zpse6ec0e63.gif

That is not sleeping Junho's breathing. That is JJS breathing. If you sleep you wont breathing like that... mostly will calm breath. You won't notice it. But that up and down chest... that is deff JJs inner excitement touching and having bed scenes with IU! qgt.gif

Guest iheartyou1518

as much as i love the bed scene.. love this scene too. :)  a hearty ahjumma laugh from IU.. one of IU's charm, i guess. :D

korean fans comments : fan 1: IU cockpit jumping out.. hahahahafan 2: this is lee ji eun and cockpit real timefan 3: today, it's not a good scene (IU's fanboy :D)fan 4: this scene is so greatfan 5: this scene is really funny every time  i die well.. cockpit heart, so cute.. IU laughter is goodfan 6: cockpit realistic natural acting.. really curious is that adlib or script is intact?
comments source: bestiz
origin for first time readers: :DLee ji eun = IU's real nameCockpit  = JJS google translated name

Archived