[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

edensor said: lovelyJihan said: talking about crazy fans, i don't how many of you watch live streaming at justintv, but hahha the chat box guys are soo funny, hahahahtoday everyone was saying YH looks normal wearing plains shirts, but when JH was dressing up for SS they say he looks like 80s singer hahahahhah =)) =)) they crazyyy

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else think that JH's nervousness after SS scared him wasn't all about actually being scared? His stuttering came back and his voice was still shaky... but then he's like, "Why aren't you sleeping yet?" and SS's like, "Well... I can't sleep." JH quickly suggests going for a walk... I guess... It's to distract himself from attacking SS with all the aphrodisiac running through his body while all the ideas the ajussi gave him are running through his mind? Kekeke~

(*Pokes byeontae Akina* Pssst. Go away~~)

@edensor
I liked that scene because SS looked so smug about playing that trick to YA. I'm not sure if that was part of the character she was portraying or if she ad-libbed it because it fit into the script, but the director looked really happy with it while YA looked mad. I just laughed. :))

Guest violet9004

edensor said: Ohh this scene 
when IU acting with YA is just so good. She did it so well. I love how expert Soon Shin with clam :)) And YA is waahhh... how I love her face that time :))
If you notice YA lost all battle for tonite eps. Well... except that when she pretending to be hurt. But actually she lost too because Soon Shin fight back and she is just weak witch who fall only to make people pity on her.

akinahana89 said: edensor said: I'm done watching ep 38. I miss your whole party tonight but I'm hyper on my own for that first 15 minutes. and that last scene when Soon Shin and Junho in sync to date. I love it.I also love how soon Shin admitte her feeling to her self and to Young Hoon. She knows... she admit it... she angry when Junho on YA sides and ignoring him. That bickering is cute just like uri @someone qgt.gifNext saturday will be intense episode I wish...Lot of potential... Wj dad appearance, MR and Mr and Mrs Shin, YA-JH-SS.I'm expecting good episode like today.I say today episode is quite okay. Not boring except MR and dr Shin. I don't like how he haha hihi with MR. HE is so unsensitive man.

Guest maejm

akinahana89 said: The scene where CM and IS are having lunch together with the drama crew is so cute. They would make a fabulous couple too. :))

Waaa~ I'm really, really, really happy with the episode! I can't wait for the subs! So excited!

(BTW, did anyone else catch that CM said something about YA and JH dating before in the past? IS choked and said, "Really?" and CM asked him, "What? You didn't know?" Am I interpreting wrong? They talked so much about SS and JH that I really want to know what they said. lol. I'm being so impatient today.)

edensor said: Ohh this scene 
when IU acting with YA is just so good. She did it so well. I love how expert Soon Shin with clam :)) And YA is waahhh... how I love her face that time :))
If you notice YA lost all battle for tonite eps. Well... except that when she pretending to be hurt. But actually she lost too because Soon Shin fight back and she is just weak witch who fall only to make people pity on her.

edensor said: akinahana89 said: edensor said: I'm done watching ep 38. I miss your whole party tonight but I'm hyper on my own for that first 15 minutes. and that last scene when Soon Shin and Junho in sync to date. I love it.I also love how soon Shin admitte her feeling to her self and to Young Hoon. She knows... she admit it... she angry when Junho on YA sides and ignoring him. That bickering is cute just like uri @someone qgt.gifNext saturday will be intense episode I wish...Lot of potential... Wj dad appearance, MR and Mr and Mrs Shin, YA-JH-SS.I'm expecting good episode like today.I say today episode is quite okay. Not boring except MR and dr Shin. I don't like how he haha hihi with MR. HE is so unsensitive man. She admitted her feelings to YH? Really? I heard the word "like" being used when she was at the restaurant practicing cooking with YH, but I didn't think she would be talking about JH! :D
I  thoguht she mentioned it. When YH teach Soon Shin how to cut onion. She said something about 'gobekk' which means confess. But don't really understand what the connection chopping onion with confee her feeling. What I understand is her words later. I think she said about that then YH ask about guy she likes then Soon Shin said its one sided love because man she likes likes Choi Yeaon Ah.My ears give me that conclusion :)) Oh. That's the script, isn't it? She plays the girl who is in a one-sided love with the man who loves YA's character.

Guest micole21

when it's so close there is always something that.. ugh can't explain!! :( but this episode really made my day! not the last part tho.. :) anyways.. good to be back! ^^ shin shin couple! ❤❤❤❤

akinahana89 said: HAHA. I just realized... that the inns keeper was trying to help JH get together with SS. When he says there is only one room left, then winked at JH... Omo. LOL. =)) =)) =))
I didn't see that the first time since I missed the first six minutes while trying to find a streaming channel.

And then he fed JH abalone because it's an aphrodisiac.
He's so byeontae. =))

Guest violet9004

oh yes there is one scene i like in this episode.. when they in the van and the old man ask whether they are together and jun ho smile but soon shin keep saying no and jun ho face is priceless.. i mean he already think that they are item :x got to love this couple :)
BPIl2GICMAEBDzr.jpg:large

maejm said: akinahana89 said: The scene where CM and IS are having lunch together with the drama crew is so cute. They would make a fabulous couple too. :))

Waaa~ I'm really, really, really happy with the episode! I can't wait for the subs! So excited!

(BTW, did anyone else catch that CM said something about YA and JH dating before in the past? IS choked and said, "Really?" and CM asked him, "What? You didn't know?" Am I interpreting wrong? They talked so much about SS and JH that I really want to know what they said. lol. I'm being so impatient today.)
CM asked IS "  YA used to dated JH , right?" IS choked and said " ahhh why do you know! i thought it's a secret" CM said gossip goes around. 
IS told CM " you probably don't know it's YA who dump JH" CM " really? wow it seems she's having second thoughts now"

I see! Thanks for translating!

Well... Guess what, YA? Even if you have second thoughts now... IT'S TOO LATE! :P

akinahana89 said: HAHA. I just realized... that the inns keeper was trying to help JH get together with SS. When he says there is only one room left, then winked at JH... Omo. LOL. =)) =)) =))
I didn't see that the first time since I missed the first six minutes while trying to find a streaming channel.

And then he fed JH abalone because it's an aphrodisiac.
He's so byeontae. =))

=D> what goes around comes around...YA thought she was all that in the beginning...she seemed to be overconfident that JH would always have that puppy look for her...she played her twisted little Diva games with JH and lost him to a SS. :D. YA can continue to connive and act like a little damsel in distress, but Game Over...JH loves SS....yup, Game Over in the end it doesn't matter what she does because she will end up a Lonely Little diva...and as for SS and JH.....I foresee JH having to scream to the Heavens (SS) that its all a misunderstanding and that the girl he loves is her. :x

Guest NEWMARIO

Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 38 Review: Jung Woo Still Likes Son Tae Young

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 38 Review: Jung Woo Still Likes Son Tae YoungJul 14, 2013

viadramaJung WooKim Hwan HeeLee Soon Shin is the BestSon Tae Young0 Comments and 0 Reactions8 views

In Lee Soon Shin is the Best, episode 38, it was revealed that Seo Jin Wook(played by Jung Woo) still liked Lee Hye Shin(played by Son Tae Young).

Jin Wook saw Hye Shin worried about her sick daughter, and helped her take her to the hospital. While Han Woo Joo(played by Kim Hwang Hee) was resting at the hospital, Hye Shin said to Jin Wook, “Poor little Woo Joo. She’s suffering living as my daughter. I’ve been too busy working and stuff. I feel bad for her.” Jin Wook replied, “Kids get sick very often. Don’t feel so guilty. You need to be strong so Woo Joo will be too.”

When Woo Joo woke up and saw Jin Wook, she yelled, “Why are you here? Go home!” Jin Wook answered, “Woo Joo. I don’t have other feelings for your mom. So don’t hate me so much. Let’s be good friends from now on, okay? I like you.”

cr: koreandrama

annamchoi said: I love tonight's Ep! never mind the annoying richard simmons people around!! OMG! The bed scene! Geez! Got hook on it for hours! :D SS touching JH 's face...as if it is their last day together! Sweet! :-* they cuddle//snuggled each other tight! JH in return is grabbing the oppourtunity! =)) the smile on his face, heavenly! O:-)

Archived