[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if the writer would make use of YA richard simmons tactics to the maximum, she can also make SS character more creative in blocking those attacks. it can even be depicted as a comic relief, that everytime YA makes a move, SS thwarts her effort and the consequence bounce back to YA. this would frustrate the witch more and more and eventually she will end up in the asylum where she belongs.

With this overblown angst i think PD and the writer are the head of the cockblocker and anti-beoyontae group. :-L

tiendoank said: akinahana89 said: tiendoank said: akinahana89 said: 1. No kidding! Another week and I'm going to go to Korea and tell the writers to move aside, soompi's YTBLSS byeontae fans will take over the script writing! :)) :))

And what would that be????  A Shin-Shin love line that will move a whole lot faster than it is now. :)) lol
Hmmmm.... I think it will also means early retirement for some useless characters.  ..  That will be fine by me. :D lol. And it will also mean the cruelest punishment for YA. We will have fun tormenting her. Keke~

Guest jjsiu

I hope ss will refuse to apologies to ya when he asked her to and tell him "why dun u asked your gf what she did before you asked me to do this" and then give jh the cold shoulder. Make jh suffer and he may decide to find out ss mean bcoz he know ss does not lie. Ss fighting!

Guest normalahamid

lol..we should blame the writers for making messy storyline >:P

btw, I still like last night episode even though I'm so frustrated at YA's b****ness..after watching it, I think SS follow YA's request to buy ice-cream is because YA said to her that she needs to apologize to the staffs for the mistake & mess that she did before (even though it's not her fault) & by buying the ice-cream for them, hopefully all the staffs will have good impression to SS again..I'm not blaming SS for not having a backbone because she still new in this field & still doesn't has any experience about entertainment world..she did say to YA that she need to film her scene but YA told her that she will inform to the director herself (but she lied)..so,in this situation SS has no choice & need to do what YA said..if SS refuse to do so, she will consider being rude to her senior considering she's just a newbie & YA will say she's being arrogant because of her mother is SMR..so, whether she likes it or not, she needs to follow it..

after she returned from buying ice-cream, she being told that the director got angry at her..when she told the reason to JH, YA pretended like she knows nothing & again all the blame goes to SS..at that time SS just realized that YA set her up when she looking at YA suspiciously..so for ep38, SS will demand explanation from YA & wants her to apologize to her..but, as usual YA will pretend & being fake as the way she is..so, I think SS has set her new improvement..I mean she realized YA's b****ness attitude & try to stand for herself to confront YA & fight with her..that's why I think SS is not weak anymore & slowly has her own backbone :)

JH-ya its really unfortunate of you. one little mistake you already been punish button milk bottlehouse fly pink mouseyellow-onion-head-emoticon-19.gif?130192
and luckily another annoying character last night has survive the beating. MR, CA, Granny. big thanks to you! LOL. thanks-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774079

Archived