[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chocssz

@akinahana89....thanks

u've made me made up my mind to watch it today. I have to get a clearer picture of his body language n facial expression to draw to any conclusions of his actions

Guest s2SoEul

I just finished watching the episode and came here to share my opinion before reading all the posts here, I am actually surprised that I wasn't as disappointed as many of you,, maybe because I expected before that tomorrow's episode is going to be better than today's.. maybe I got used to the writer's style of writing so I decided to throw the logic in this drama out of the window... or maybe because I watch this drama with VERY VERY low expectations to avoid major disappointment later..

If we think about it neutrally there were some good points and some bad things in this episode..

The bad stuff:

- Does the writer think that the audience are this naive?? I mean how could SS and IS trust YA after clearly knowing her intentions?? I want to see YA planning things to make SS look bad.. I don't like how the writer makes it so easy for her to make SS look bad... and why didn't IS tell JH about how YA was totally mean to SS? I mean he always talks a lot how come in this episode words could't come out of his mouth?? frustrating indeed.

- SS's family really get on my nerves. all of them, YS and halmoni still bully her verbally when she visits them they are mean to her and when she doesn't they are also mean to her and accuse her of only caring about MR.. I mean what the hell do you want from poor SS people??

HS and SS's mother are kind but they are sooooo passive.. all they say when SS is bullied by YS or granma is  saying"halmonieee.. Omonieee..." can't they tell them for once not to treat SS this way??? poor SS I felt so bad for her when she left home feeling so sad..

- I know this was discussed before but why didn't SS tell her family that CH is not her real father.. I know this will cause major misunderstanding and pain for SS.. If it was me I would tell them as soon as I knew about it..

- Dear JH... what's wrong with you?? I am soo worried about JH requesting an apology from SS for YA tomorrow.. but in today's episode I think his smile for YA was just a smile of relief that the director will give SS another chance or someting like that.. for me it didn't look like he was smilling for YA in an intimate way.. if we think about it if someone did me a favor I should at least smile and say thank you especially since he doesn't know how two-faced of a person she is... I felt like breaking the laptop's screen because of how frustrated and pissed I was at YA.. she is sooooo mean.. ahhhh I want to punch her LOL but JH invited her for a drink?? hmmmmmm no comment *sigh* *nodding head in disbelief* but at least he asked SS why she was late and didn't yell at her which shows how much he cares about her .. 

The good points:

- Yaaaaaaay SS's heart beating fast moment was sooo nice.. the way she smiled was so lovely.. I found myself unknowingly smiling with her... running while holding hands was a priceless moment also... and SS did a good job by telling MR to stop bothering her.. IU was soo sooo soooo BEAUTIFUL in this episode.. I guess hiring CM as her coordi was a good idea ;) also I like how SS asked about JH and looked disappointed when she knew he was not there.. 

-  I love CM and IS's pairing.. they are funny and refreshing amidst the angst anad annoying YA.. the scence when they were at the front of MR's house picking on each other's colthes was cute and then she was like.. "the bags" telling IS to carry them made me laugh so hard.. despite being useless to SS .. I love them.    

Sorry my thoughts are all over the place kkk.. don't be sad my fellow shin-shin shippers.. hopefully tomorrow's episode will be better..

@yoeda
i think u the only defending him..malduandeo...lol are u saying he shouldn't confront the true from SS..i hate the look he gave her after she came with IS..he look at her like she was stupid..fine she's slow like i say before but at least in front of the he shiuld cheer her up.. i don't even want to understand JH's action today..he really let me down A BIG TIME... and if he add tomorrow believing YA..lets see how u going to defend him     this case chingu is absolutely hopless..doing for free???tsk tsk tsk not even funny [-X

LoveSG said: Perhaps we can then hope JH to confront YA individually? Not such a good idea to argue with her on this in full view of the veteran actresses and Director and crew.... hence JH agreed to have a drink with YA... hope he'll splash his drink right at her face after confronting her!  >-) >:) You know, this is actually possible... If he had an inkling that YA was intentionally sabotaging SS, it would fit in with JH's personality to agree to have a drink and then point out the issues...
chocssz said: @akinahana89....thanks
u've made me made up my mind to watch it today. I have to get a clearer picture of his body language n facial expression to draw to any conclusions of his actions You're welcome. lol. Don't overreact either way though - it's not good for the heart. :)) I thought I was going to die of a heart attack, I was so mad. :))

lovelyJihan said: @yoeda
i think u the only defending him..malduandeo...lol are u saying he shouldn't confront the true from SS..i hate the look he gave her after she came with IS..he look at her like she was stupid..fine she's slow like i say before but at least in front of the he shiuld cheer her up.. i don't even want to understand JH's action today..he really let me down A BIG TIME... and if he add tomorrow believing YA..lets see how u goinh defend him tomorrow..this casechingu is absolutely hopless..doing for free???tsk tsk tsk not even funny [-X His look of utter disappointment in SS is what broke my heart - It was almost like he had already made up his mind about what he thought of the situation before he even heard it from her or IS. Granted, he didn't yell at her and wanted to talk to the director in her favor... but that look... I was so sad to see it. :((

Guest maejm

LoveSG

said: I don't intend to watch ep 37... at least not yet... But sadness in his eyes or not, JH really owes SS an explanation, hence his decision to confess to her?

:)

Perhaps we can then hope JH to confront YA individually? Not such a good idea to argue with her on this in full view of the veteran actresses and Director and crew.... hence JH agreed to have a drink with YA... hope he'll splash his drink right at her face after confronting her!  >-) >

Hopefully SS will understand the tough position of JH as well. He is the CEO of Gabi Entertainment afterall and to be implicated in this could be undermining his authority as a CEO... so he does need to be tough on SS sometimes and act friendly with YA, I guess 

:((

@lovelyJihan its ok dear. i know you pissed. i think we just doesnt bring him justice when all the people blame him for other person bitchiness (YA) and clueless (SS) and incompetence (IS). for ep 37 i still cant blame him but for 38 i need to see it first. i'm very insightful person you know. hehehehehe.

akinahana89 said: lovelyJihan said: @yoeda
i think u the only defending him..malduandeo...lol are u saying he shouldn't confront the true from SS..i hate the look he gave her after she came with IS..he look at her like she was stupid..fine she's slow like i say before but at least in front of the he shiuld cheer her up.. i don't even want to understand JH's action today..he really let me down A BIG TIME... and if he add tomorrow believing YA..lets see how u goinh defend him tomorrow..this casechingu is absolutely hopless..doing for free???tsk tsk tsk not even funny [-X

Guest maejm

akinahana89

said:

lovelyJihan

said: @yoeda

i think u the only defending him..malduandeo...lol are u saying he shouldn't confront the true from SS..

i hate the look he gave her after she came with IS..he look at her like she was stupid

..fine she's slow like i say before but at least in front of the he shiuld cheer her up.. i don't even want to understand JH's action today..he really let me down A BIG TIME... and if he add tomorrow believing YA..lets see how u goinh defend him tomorrow..this casechingu is absolutely hopless..doing for free???tsk tsk tsk not even funny 

[-X

akinahana89 said:

lovelyJihan

i think u the only defending him..malduandeo...lol are u saying he shouldn't confront the true from SS..

i hate the look he gave her after she came with IS..he look at her like she was stupid

..fine she's slow like i say before but at least in front of the he shiuld cheer her up.. i don't even want to understand JH's action today..he really let me down A BIG TIME... and if he add tomorrow believing YA..lets see how u goinh defend him tomorrow..this casechingu is absolutely hopless..doing for free???tsk tsk tsk not even funny 

[-X

i hate saturday episdoes JH..is like JH doesn't think on saturday's ep, ep 19 when he was planning to go back with the wench was sat,ep 23 when he told the wench he's only taking responsibility was sat...  :-q
@yoeda
hahah okeey but remember all eyes on you tomorrow :D:))

lovelyJihan said: than god, i thought i was the only who noticed that look, by  he shold know  better than anyone.that SS is really hard working girl,but very unlucky, the look without reaction nothing that's makes me more angry than the smile and if he add by not believinh her tomorrow,i just i don't what know..i'll just cry :(( Nooo, you weren't the only one! I swear I thought I was going to cry when I saw it. :(( :(( :((
And I'll be even more sad if it happens again when YA pretends to get injured because of SS. JH needs to trust and believe in SS... and I hope he does. It is one thing to have SS apologize for the sake of reputation, but it is another, a more unforgivable one, if he makes her apologize because he doesn't believe SS and really thinks her capable of harming YA.

Please give us something good tomorrow, director and writer-nims. [-O<
We can't go through what we did today again. X_X

maejm said:

LoveSG

said: I don't intend to watch ep 37... at least not yet... But sadness in his eyes or not, JH really owes SS an explanation, hence his decision to confess to her?

Perhaps we can then hope JH to confront YA individually? Not such a good idea to argue with her on this in full view of the veteran actresses and Director and crew.... hence JH agreed to have a drink with YA... hope he'll splash his drink right at her face after confronting her!  >-) >

Hopefully SS will understand the tough position of JH as well. He is the CEO of Gabi Entertainment afterall and to be implicated in this could be undermining his authority as a CEO... so he does need to be tough on SS sometimes and act friendly with YA, I guess 

:((

edensor said: akinahana89 said:

lovelyJihan

[-X

akinahana89 said: lovelyJihan said: than god, i thought i was the only who noticed that look, by  he shold know  better than anyone.that SS is really hard working girl,but very unlucky, the look without reaction nothing that's makes me more angry than the smile and if he add by not believinh her tomorrow,i just i don't what know..i'll just cry :((

i wonder if the dream sequence is the only place breadman will be kissed by HS.  poor guy.
considering JH just arrived on the scene and has been hands off with SS schedule, i think he responded accordingly.  CM was freaking out likely, and that created his thoughts that SS did something dumb.  and everyone else was saying the same thing.  SS is one of his actresses and if she does stupid things, it's a reflection of his mgmt co.  Whether or not SS is his love interest.  Since K is such a respect respect society, whether or not he had the facts straight, in the end, he'd still have to go apologize to the director and actors/actresses on behalf of his talent.  Everyone's time is $.  i'm not happy he was unhappy with SS. yet she just showed up with ice cream. that's not her job.  her job is to act.  SS should have sent IS & CM, and that's where SS has no confidence as an actress and YA was able to use that on her.  I cringed this morning and wanted to go back under the covers. so disappointing episode. 

lovelyJihan said: akinahana89 said: Nooo, you weren't the only one! I swear I thought I was going to cry when I saw it. :(( :(( :((
And I'll be even more sad if it happens again when YA pretends to get injured because of SS. JH needs to trust and believe in SS... and I hope he does. It is one thing to have SS apologize for the sake of reputation, but it is another, a more unforgivable one, if he makes her apologize because he doesn't believe SS and really thinks her capable of harming YA.

Please give us something good tomorrow, director and writer-nims. [-O<
We can't go through what we did today again. X_X soo true110% just thought of that makes really sad, i hope when he saying that SS should apologies to her it's only for SS and her image,not that he believe YA.. that's really heart breaking if JH does that, from ep 1 she has been always looked down and no one believe in her..and still in ep 38 the man who's been taking care of here suddenly believes his ex..geez am having a headache #-o I hope JH is smart enough to see through YA's facade.
But... There's no use speculating. We'll just have to wait for the episode tonight and pray and wish for good news, not bad.
[-O<

Archived