[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest iheartyou1518

aigoo.. even when they're holding hands i still can't feel happy.. my shipper heart is broken!  :((
BPDXtRLCEAEoaYk.jpg
cr: pic to owner

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okeey am going to reapeat this, guys prepare yourself for tomorrow's last half,ohmyyygod am 100% sure that JH is going to believe YA,that SS hit her and will ask SS to apologies YA..am just telling you to prepare, you saw his stupid smile today anything is possible tomorrow, it won't even surprise me if he suddenly kiss her [-X [-X

Oh man... I get a feeling I might skip the eps until I see YA have a taste of her own medicine  >-)
But looking from the preview for tmr.... SS may indeed feel that it's her fault that got YA hurt - that's why I say YA' acting is soo good that she's fooling everyone - the director, the veteran actresses/colleagues, crew, JH...  ~X(
Once RP exposes MR's true colours, YA will give a harder kick at MR's backside to send her rolling down the hill... know what I mean?
~X(
Sorry @tiendoank I cannot calm down at all!!!!!!!!!!!!  =((
Just hope the bed scene tmr will give us relief from the worst that's yet to come...
@samsooky I think you got it spot on.... Let the misunderstandings begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ~X(

joyy said: akinahana89 said: I hope, for JH's sake, that his crime against SS isn't as great as what we are thinking when the subs come out... Or else he'll really have hell to pay from us.

@akinahana89
aaww...you're too kindwhile we' all give up on JH & going to stone him for his stupidity, you still have a glimpse of hope for himLOL
hahahaa while back we had a mission to kiss JHnow... no more kiss for himhahahaha LOL.
Because he has treated SS well before too, so I am giving him the small benefit of a doubt.
He can be a stupid man when it comes to SS at times.
Blind. Pabo. Clueless. All of the above. Aish...

Maybe we can kiss JH officially stupid...
Or kiss the sense back into him...
Keke ~~
Anything to prevent YA from sinking her filthy claws into him.

Guest violet9004

after cooling down i decide to write this..SSfirst of all she is so nice and naive but i think she know that YA want to set her up.. the mislead schedule that not soon shin fault but IS and the buying ice cream for the staff soon shin cannot reject it because it her fault not to greet the older actress.. she want to stand up for herself but no chance and IS really get to my nerve.. he should told JH about YA but he keep it silent.. :-L
JHwhat should i say.. a big disappointment today.. he do not show any feeling to soon shin and he don't trust soon shin.. and the smile and promise to drink together with YA??? WTH??? i hope he really learn his lesson tomorrow.. :-q
tomorrow?? i think the writer will make JH fell over head with SS but when the incident happen he will believe in YA and then IS will tell the truth and he will regret it.. but its too late and the only way is to confess.. i hope soon shin torture him!!! 

iu93jjang said: JHwhat should i say.. a big disappointment today.. he do not show any feeling to soon shin and he don't trust soon shin.. and the smile and promise to drink together with YA??? WTH??? i hope he really learn his lesson tomorrow.. :-q
WHAT? Is THAT what he said? That he promises to drink together with YA?
JH, YOU ARE GOING DOOOOOWN!! X(
DO YOU HEAR ME?!
DOOOOOOWN!!!!

Guest ilukd77

@tiendoank ... Where is that gun you had few pages before ... Give me that ... I really really want to BOOM that stupid PD and writer .... I knew this will happen ... Why everyone in this drama is stupid ... Gosh ... They are really playing with our heart ... Our innocent heart .... GIVE ME THAT GUN

Erm. I think I will do a airticket group booking to Korea and hunt down the writer to throw knives.... sandals.... ketchup.... etc at him X(
Just when we see SS realising her feelings for JH.... the writer threw in all these misunderstandings to separate the two lovebirds... oh why am I so disappointed but not too surprised? @samsooky guessed it right...
Let the misunderstandings begin :((

Guest violet9004

akinahana89

wrote:

»

iu93jjang said:<br />

JHwhat should i say.. a big disappointment today.. he do not show any feeling to soon shin and he don't trust soon shin.. and the smile and promise to drink together with YA??? WTH??? i hope he really learn his lesson tomorrow.. 

:-q

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

WHAT? Is THAT what he said? That he promises to drink together with YA?<br />

JH, YOU ARE GOING DOOOOOWN!!

X(

<br />

DO YOU HEAR ME?! <br />

DOOOOOOWN!!!!

ilukd77 said: @tiendoank ... Where is that gun you had few pages before ... Give me that ... I really really want to BOOM that stupid PD and writer .... I knew this will happen ... Why everyone in this drama is stupid ... Gosh ... They are really playing with our heart ... Our innocent heart .... GIVE ME THAT GUN

Guest xxmagsxx

@iheartyou1518: THAT pic...My feels for this couple is a bit like that right now lol...BLURRY. this episode...daaaannngg..u know that feeling when puke is about to come rushing up your throat!??

Guest iheartyou1518

lovelyJihan said: @iheartyou1518
i feel the same way, all the excitement i had  for tomorrow is just gone, all i can feel is anger!!!!! am not even happy SS's heart beating for him, actually it's making angery.. X(

iu93jjang said:

akinahana89

wrote:

»

iu93jjang said:<br />

JHwhat should i say.. a big disappointment today.. he do not show any feeling to soon shin and he don't trust soon shin.. and the smile and promise to drink together with YA??? WTH??? i hope he really learn his lesson tomorrow.. 

:-q

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

WHAT? Is THAT what he said? That he promises to drink together with YA?<br />

JH, YOU ARE GOING DOOOOOWN!!

X(

<br />

DO YOU HEAR ME?! <br />

DOOOOOOWN!!!!

Archived