[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

@joyy
well.. before I met you, I kinda have learnt from many different teachers. Learner should never stop learning, and learner can learn from anyone. That's my motto.
sudd3nly I want to sing Savage Garden's infamous song. This is dedicated for you, my byeontae teacher. .
I knew you're byeontae before I met you..  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4urHft1XefvoOD0lfaID

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tien Do

@tiendoank said:
Tien Do said:
Yeah ur nick name is mean fairy and angel, I hope u are from Vietnam so we can talk more by using vietnameses (my english is horrible)
So can i know ur really name?

Guest Tien Do

@joyy

Tien Dodun worry about your english, girlmajority of us are not fluent english speakers(my english greatly deteriorate cuz i live in my native land...not a chance to speak english)you can see many grammar or spelling errors on our sentencesif there's breaking news like yesterday's JH & SS sleeping together, we couldn't think properly that messed up our spelling big timeif that happens, we miraculously still can connect....then, our bad of habit of byeontaeism also follow along the lines

Ok I will try my best with my english. And yeah, the pic of JH & SS sleeping together, I can't believe it's make us comment like 200 pages (is it too much?, i just guess lol B-) )

Guest Tien Do

@tiendoank said:

Tien Do said:
It's ok if u don't want to tell ur real name LOL, wait what's byeontae mean? and i don't think u are crazy (so if u guys think she is crazy, can u guys some example )

sorry...there's a supplier coming in...so i have to attend her for a while
despite my byeontae existence, i think @tiendoank has found ytblss as the place to spread her wings of byeontaeism
ooh yesss *nods* she's byeontae genius, i might add....just one of a kind from our byeontae society here, none can outshine herplease mark your calender, @Tien Do....on August 9th, there will be a byeontae showcase by @tiendoankyou can expect an impressive magnificent art of byeontae from the one & only @tiendoank 

@joyy
LoL at your endless effort in advertising me here..
I never thought that my words would be taken so freaking seriously by YOU! :)Don't blame me if nothing whatsoever happens on Aug 9. .. the Sun will still rise from the East, the wind still blows as it should, Soompi will be filled by curious people as ever..
....... :)
edit:I agree with you about this thread part though. It's right that this is a place that accepts me as what I am, without me having to cover my inner beauty :)And thank god, it's really fun to find people with the same interest, and can talk to you and CONNECT to you in the same kind of way..
and for that.. I thanked the day I tried to find any site that provided YATBLSS recaps.that day I was stranded in this island..is it deserted island like the one JH & SS will be stranded in??Meolla..
but I don't want to go home..

@tiendoankhahahaha
LOL...we just love supporting other byeontaeshow can we not expecting great things from our 1 of a kind genius byeontaeby that date of aug 9th, JH & SS most probably already dating & facing some difficulties in their relationshipso, your work of art will be just in time for refreshment & rock this threadpsssttt...serious of not...i think with all things going so paboo with JH & SS, i'm sure your byeontae will take charge just in time *nods*and, we will be ALL in roar againbwhuahahahaha

edit:aren't we all?me too...i'm so glad i can be stranded here at the JH & SS' islandthough i'm of age where i can joke byeontaeism with my fam (and they do sometimes)i still find it weird...unlike herehahahaha

buhahahahaha @tiendoank that's how i ended up hete also..i googler YRTBLSS ep 18 eng recaps...loooool and i ended up here..i remember going crazy coz i thougt JH wanted go back with the wenc..trying to find out what MR said to him the endind if ep18...hahaha i even remember what page it was..page82 =)) =))

@joyy @LovelyJihan
so, if byeontaeism is in your blood already, you don't have to try hard to be byeontae. .you just are..without you having to think of ways on how to beyou just are..hahhahahhaa.....It's like breathing without thinking that we are breathing. .isn't it??
*high five for the lost souls who found home here. .
edit:And now you are in page 764.. you've come along the way..@LovelyJihan
and you see my posts number??? They're all made in this thread.  

Guest s2SoEul

Ottokae ottokae only a few hours left for the new episode.. I cannot wait.. Can't they air Sunday's episode before today's!!

Can some kind hearted shinshin shipper replase the tapes or something!! Leak them or anything!! >:)

Ahhh cannot wait #:-S

See you soon my precious babies :\">

tex71.jpg

CR: AS TAGGED

Guest superficialdramafan

Hi. The live streaming sites on page 1 don't seem to work. Any other sites? Thanks.

hahahaha....me too...i re-joined soompi because of Prosecutor Princess 2-3 years agothen,  i went passive againnow, JJS caught me addicted to YTBLSS, all because of his naebdukkiplus, i'm much anticipating IU to break from her nation's little sister image
all my posts mostly belong to these 2 dramas
i'm going off for a while to jog so i can join y'all watching onlineand going gaga over the island bed scenehahahhaha

Archived