[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i keep thinking about how could JH ask SS apologize to YA(though i understand that JH's intention might be for SS' own good and image before senior actors/actresses and the director)but, he made me teary =((and...YA....i am so going to kick your butt X(

@joyy
that's exactly what i've been busy thinking all day long,and yepp can't think without crying lol..i swear it's too sad, i can see the smirk on wench YA's face, thinking that JH still loves her that's why he's doing that.. ~X(am soo gonna take you downnn b***********!!!!!take that ugly smirk on your face!!!noafrd.gif

why start a war YA if u such a scary cat.. =))m8l5w2.gif

@Serienjunkieyou're the only onemany of us are only interested in ytblss solely because of JJS & IUother love lines : HS & JW .... just ok and YS & CW.... i dun care much

lovelyJihan said: @joyy
that's exactly what i've been busy thinking all day long,and yepp can't think without crying lol..i swear it's too sad, i can see the smirk on wench YA's face, thinking that JH still loves her that's why he's doing that.. ~X(am soo gonna take you downnn b***********!!!!!take that ugly smirk on your face!!!

annamchoi said: @Akinahana89 as always I love your Mvs! :-* can I make a request?! The next MV you will make, can you use truly, madly deeply by savage garden as the background music? I think the song really suits JH and SS !:) thanks so much! tiendoank said: @akinahana89
beautiful MV... love it so much!!! Anticipate another masterpiece!! ;)joyy said: @akinahana89tthank you for the great MVi love it  :x Thank you @tiendoank @joyy and @annamchoi !! :D :D
I use music that can match up to some of the scenes and the reason why I haven't used Truly Madly Deeply is because I don't have a scene that will fit the "sea" part of the lyrics... but... with the coming episodes... and the storm in Wando... I'll see if I can use the song for it. :D

LoveSG said: @akinahana89 r u a long lost twin of mine? I think the same with you :) 
I see most probably YA did this in full view of the entire drama cast and crew, acting as victim (yet again) hence JH has had no choice but to ask SS to apologise... and only way to appease to SS would be to confess to her and tell her he has her reputation in mind.... Well, we can only wait to find out X(
With the reporter coming back, I think MR's downfall has just begun and for SS whom people believe used MR's connection to step into the celebrity world may face even more negative publicity... only JH can be her backer then (YH out of the question :( )
YA on the other hand, may want to ditch MR as quickly as possible so as to not be associated with MR's downfall [-(

Keke. Maybe, maybe. We seem to think very much alike here, don't we? :D

And because of that... All I want to say to the rest of your post is that... I agree~ lol.

Guest samsooky

Dear Friends...just a quick note to thank all of you for all the goodies and for your humor. Your comments and analysis and wit are definitely better than exercise for stress relief and coffee to wake up those brain cells!  I learn so much from all of you - new words and life lessons. :) 
Just a couple of thoughts on the upcoming angst this week and probably into next...although I absolutely abhor the idea of YA getting her way yet again this week (argh!!!!), I think the writer has no choice but to bring out the 100-ton gorillas (in the form of misunderstandings, nasty characters getting their way, etc) to shake our SS. So far we have accompanied our JH through his journey of realization and even acceptance that he can love once again.  However, SS has a lot of catching up to do! Just in Episode 35, the only man she considered next to her was YH and only in the last episode she began to look and see JH in a light that is probably closer to her feelings. SS has also been so caught up in the family and mother wars that JH has been at the bottom of her list of considerations. The CD scene was probably the only one that I can remember (please correct me if I am wrong) that she actually proactively did anything for JH to acknowledge that she understood him and wanted to ease some of the pain and burden he carried.  
So...as much as I will be lamenting with all of you that after a few heart-thumping moments we get in this week's episodes will be followed by the usual K-Drama misunderstandings and reversal of fortunes (temporary of course), SS also needs the 100-ton gorilla to push her emotions to the brink so that she can acknowledge how much she cares and I daresay, loves JH (as much as he does) and that all her emotional ups and downs especially after the revelation of the bet were really because she was crushed by JH's possible betrayal. 
Anyway, long story short...just like YA's actions are going to help our Shin-Shin couple spend the night on Wando Island getting closer (literally!), YA's nastiness is going to turn the tables on her schemes - pushing SS to catch up with JH in their loving, and JH to finally have the courage to say out loud his true feelings. In the end we will all thank YA for being the catalyst that will finally, finally, finally light the fire in our SS's heart and under our JH's feet! All the better that they are barefoot in the recent BTS photos.... ;) 
Happy Ramadan to Soompi friends who are celebrating this holy month and happy weekend to all Soopmi friends, wherever you are in the world!

samsooky said: Dear Friends...just a quick note to thank all of you for all the goodies and for your humor. Your comments and analysis and wit are definitely better than exercise for stress relief and coffee to wake up those brain cells!  I learn so much from all of you - new words and life lessons. :) 
Just a couple of thoughts on the upcoming angst this week and probably into next...although I absolutely abhor the idea of YA getting her way yet again this week (argh!!!!), I think the writer has no choice but to bring out the 100-ton gorillas (in the form of misunderstandings, nasty characters getting their way, etc) to shake our SS. So far we have accompanied our JH through his journey of realization and even acceptance that he can love once again.  However, SS has a lot of catching up to do! Just in Episode 35, the only man she considered next to her was YH and only in the last episode she began to look and see JH in a light that is probably closer to her feelings. SS has also been so caught up in the family and mother wars that JH has been at the bottom of her list of consideration. The CD scene was probably the only scene that I can remember that she actually proactively did anything for JH to acknowledge that she understood him and wanted to ease some of the pain and burden he carried.  
So...as much as I will be lamenting with all of you that after a few heart-thumping moments we get are followed by the usual K-Drama misunderstanding and reversal of fortunes (temporarily of course), SS also needs the 100-ton gorilla to push her emotions to the brink so that she can acknowledge how much she cares and I daresay, loves JH (as much as he does) and that all her emotional ups and downs after the revelation of the bet was really because she was crushed by the possible betrayal. 
Anyway, long story short...just like YA's actions are going to help our Shin-Shin couple spend the night on Wando Island getting closer (literally!), YA's nastiness is going to turn the tables on her schemes - pushing SS to catch up with JH in their loving, and JH to finally have the courage to say out loud his true feelings. In the end we will all thank YA for being the catalyst that will finally, finally, finally light the fire in our SS's heart and under our JH's feet! All the better that they are barefoot in the recent BTS photos.... ;) 
Happy Ramadan to Soompi friends who are celebrating the holy month and happy weekend to all Soopmi friends, wherever you are in the world!

Archived