[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxmagsxx

Saw the pics...got the feels...read the written previews...got the feels...calmed myself down...stared at the pics again...and noticed the longer i look at it..the more they both look like two mannequins that were knocked over lol..now my hope is for those bts pics to be longer (complete not choppy editing) scenes in actuality and way better than it sounds in the written previews..

iheartyou1518 said: akinahana89 said: iheartyou1518 said:now that you mention it.. he does hold something on his left hand.. i wonder what is it??   

must ... not... think... of .. naughty.. things... JFBQ00239070910A.gif
It's actually just the pink blanket that SS was lying on. If you look closely, there's a gap between where his thumb and forefinger curves at, so the blanket is peeking through.
insightful! you just burst my byeontae bubbles dear.. keke..  :):P but when you look at SS blanket it's not dishevelled.. :(  LOL. No worries. There will be plenty of other byeontae opportunities. :))

Ahh~~ But for now, I must give myself a rest. The still cut picture and the hype in this thread has given me enough energy to last until 7am, but now I am tired and must sleep before I go to work. Akina might be a zombie later today. 8-| I-)

akinahana89

said:

evok

said: When I read the preview I suddenly think What? I know this story again! I know how the confession gonna happen!! yaeh ıts again another cliche k-drama storyline but I think preview give us the clue!! probably after that one night stand at village they will both turn their home so happy and with full of love but YA feel it and she will create a fake scene and trick Junho with a lies and make him angry to her!

She will say SS treated me so bad...she will lie to him, he will go her and ask with high tone

"why you did it to her?"

SS will surprise and say [size=2]

"I didnt do anything"

[/size]... she will say

"you still have a feelings to her and you dont believe me but to her"

(again another trust issue)... she will hurt and leave the place.... Junho will feel bad, he will feel he lost SS again he cant hold himself go to her, confess her and kiss her....

I watched that before I think ıts gonna happen like that!! \m/  I hope...  [-O<

Kdrama-confessions generally happen so suddenly! generally after frustruations, fights or break up scenes!

;)

Soon Shin's crying scenes comparison

You can clearly see the difference. From IU's acting (She's so much better compared to the early episodes)...and also the undeniable chemistry between these two. AMAZING!!

KatKat09

said: I have been hoping that SS to finally discard the thoughts of JH-YA relationship out of her mind.

But I guess, his words which were really deep - his revelation that she heard in that "broken hearts club session" really made that impact.

He said some lines like - even in his waking (awake) hours he fears because he feels the pain something like that..blah blah -- whatever. yapyapyap-smiley.gif

And she was thinking w-hoaa, he really got affected by that girl...that much...geez

I have a theory. After asking ss to apologise to ya, he confronts ya for putting up a show. Then he wants to confess because he wants to apologise to SS. There's no other way he could react without making ss' situation any worse than ya's accusations.

HaHaHa

:D

The latest sleeping together photo had undergone so much scrutiny, if that does not make any Smithsonian forensic researcher so incompetent in comparison, i don't know what would. haha.

In the tradition of nitpicking on ice packs, fishing rods, belts & bulges, adds this mysterious pink of a material. and that black something between them blocking them to get close.

And SS asked to apologize?! my goodness nooo!

/:)

Archived