[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

edensor said:

I'm also feeling like I have heart attack just now. Do you know how gast I type???? With lots of typo all over the place. Bt who cares!

I know! I was the same when I first saw. I thought I was going to die, my heart was beating so fast. I seriously lost my breath before all the squealing and jumping with excitement happened. I still feel faint just looking at the picture again. I think come Sunday... we're all going to die of heart attacks. :))

Hang in there until then, dear @edensor. :D

Just before I read @tiendoank mention I was like so sleepy, weak, dehidrate etc. But just after whay I SEE I was like FULL CHARGE!! Serious. I Feel so powerful hyper and mt level spirit is like hugh above yhe sky >:)

Well, whoa. I just caught up with all of the posts. There was a blackout in my area for a few hours, so I had like no internet for a while lol.
My reaction to the pictures went something like this:a4k.gif

akinahana89 said: Yes, and it was in the episode after that, I believe, when Doctor Shin said he heard the man she was with that night had died.

I actually went back to the episode to check...

Episode 7
Doctor Shin: Did you make it home safely that day?
MR: What day?
DS: I saw you at the hotel but you looked very drunk so I didn't say "hi" to you. You were with somebody. Were you okay?
MR: I don't know what you're talking about. Where did you see me?
DS: Never mind. Maybe it wasn't you. It'd be better to keep your skin intact. If you touch it, it will be infected. Wouldn't it be the same for one's life?

And then...

Episode 8
DS: What brings you here?
MR: I think we have an unfinished conversation.
DS: What conversation?
MR: I'd like to listen to what you saw that day.
DS: You probably don't want to hear it. I heard that man died. You must be heartbroken.
MR: Why didn't you call the police? I don't feel guilty about that accident.You think I am scared? I'm not at all. Do what you want to do.
DS: Do you really want me to?
MR: What do you get from ruining my life? If I get into trouble, your son will have hard times.
DS: I'm not a man of leisure. I think I made that clear last time. If you left it intact, it will be fine. But if you touch it, it will get infected. Don't worry. Just go do what you gotta do.

And yes, Il Do will also have to take responsibility, but MR is not completely innocent since she didn't report it or assist with the investigation. She even said herself that she didn't feel guilty because she didn't do anything - which isn't exactly true since she could have helped him, but she and Il Do just left CH there to die. She is the main cause and Il Do would be considered an accomplice.

Also, MR might have been drunk... but she wasn't too drunk to run after CH. She was barely able to walk over the shock from the accident is more likely.

edensor said: Just before I read @tiendoank mention I was like so sleepy, weak, dehidrate etc. But just after whay I SEE I was like FULL CHARGE!! Serious. I Feel so powerful hyper and mt level spirit is like hugh above yhe sky >:)

Yes, I know what you mean because it is that way for me too. It is 3am here right now and I am wide awake from the adrenaline rush after seeing the photo. Kekeke. I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight, so now I am staring at the picture (still) and trying to finish last week's video while I'm still conscious. lol

Guest iheartyou1518

here's some of the K fans comments.. :)
HzYnGW3.jpg

fan 1: oh oh! Finally history!fan 2: whoa, guys ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ ㅜ finally ㅜ ㅜ fan 3: Awesome fan 4: To kiss fan 5: Oh so are good also came to see the excited couple may be loose trousers pants heh heh fan 6:  What Is the situation first squeeze the hell ~ _ ~ night not to exceed haenotgo naturally draw the line right off the stick settings? Two SS lightning scared? When might they come Saturday ㅠ. ㅠfan 7: Finally flies .... ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ tears ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ
source: bestiz
i'm sorry for the translation keke.. ive used google translator.. as you've read, they are just like us who feels tearful just seeing the pic.. :D

joyy said:

looking at the bigger picture, i just noiticed JH's shirt was 2 unbuttoned from the top (not 1 like normal)hhmmm ;)) ...are they for real???i want to believe it....but then again, i have doubts

You are right! I wonder why that is... Kekeke. Maybe JH have naughty thoughts. :)) "Soon shin-ah... Will you realize your feelings for me when you feel a physical attraction to meeee? Let me unbutton extra buttons and see." LOL

But I thought Soon Shin who have yhe most naughty thoughts. She bites her finger!!

Did you guys see that too? Its like Junho and Soon Shin each hold their breath. I Feel like I can hear their heart beating just by watching the pic.

And that morning after pics... with that smiley on her face... sureoy means her heart flutered.

MINE TOO. Blood that flowing on.my heart.suddenly became warmer. I CAN FEEL THE HEAT XDDDD

edensor said:

akinahana89

wrote:

»

joyy said:<br />

looking at the bigger picture, i just noiticed JH's shirt was 2 unbuttoned from the top (not 1 like normal)hhmmm 

;))

...are they for real???i want to believe it....but then again, i have doubts<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

You are right! I wonder why that is... Kekeke. Maybe JH have naughty thoughts.

:))

"Soon shin-ah... Will you realize your feelings for me when you feel a physical attraction to meeee? Let me unbutton extra buttons and see." LOL

But I thought Soon Shin who have yhe most naughty thoughts. She bites her finger!!
Did you guys see that too? Its like Junho and Soon Shin each hold their breath. I Feel like I can hear their heart beating just by watching the pic.
And that morning after pics... with that smiley on her face... sureoy means her heart flutered.
MINE TOO. Blood that flowing on.my heart.suddenly became warmer. I CAN FEEL THE HEAT XDDDD
First, JH unbuttons his shirt, then SS realizes that JH is a man - a hot, handsome, chisel-chested man - and begins to have naughty thoughts too... so she starts biting her fingers to hold herself back from attacking him with her recently discovered feelings for him. JH holds his breath when he sees because... it suddenly feels too hot in the room... his ears turns a little pink... his heart begins to race... and then... and then...

Well... I'll leave the rest to your imaginations. :))

@edensor...apparently SS was  afraid and JH asked her to come closer so he could hug her and protect her...thus the "bed scene"...

i don't know who said it ...but JH seems to be really in deep thougth in this stills...he should be smiling as his usual adorkable self here...but he seems lost in thoughts...probably because of reporter park...and he's too worried how it will affect SS and what he should do to protect her...

I thought everyone of you said Soon Shin who'll protect Junho :))

But this time that doesn't work that way. Imagine if its the opposite :))

And that Junho's face I don't think its because he is in a deep thought. More like he is so nervous because his heart beating so fast and he almost can't breath and can't move because he afraid that Soon Shin might hear his heart beating so loud which actually the same thing as what Soon Shin felt.

edensor said:

akinahana89

wrote:

»

joyy said:<br />

looking at the bigger picture, i just noiticed JH's shirt was 2 unbuttoned from the top (not 1 like normal)hhmmm 

;))

...are they for real???i want to believe it....but then again, i have doubts<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

You are right! I wonder why that is... Kekeke. Maybe JH have naughty thoughts.

:))

"Soon shin-ah... Will you realize your feelings for me when you feel a physical attraction to meeee? Let me unbutton extra buttons and see." LOL

Archived