[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

lovelyJihan said: @akinahana89yeppp!! am soo happy that this time JH is actually holding SS's hand and not her wrist like he always does :x :x \m/ Me too! The last time JH tried to hold her hand, SS totally brushed him off. Now, it looks like she doesn't object at all to his hand holding. Squeeee~ :x :x I'm so excited for Sunday's episode. (As we all know, Saturday's episode almost always pales in comparison to Sunday. lol.)

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest s2SoEul

maejm said:

omo omo omo..cr: dc

Omo. Are they HOLDING HANDS and running together?! It must be that SS is late for filming again and they are running to the scene together... but... I keep zooming in on the hand holding part. I feel faint now. Kekeke. :x :x :x

Are they holding hands or he is grabbing her wrist??

Looking at this picture makes me wish they invite these two to running man... That would be awesome. .. IU did so well in all episodes she was a guest in.. They can invite YH and IS also since I like them in the drama .. A random thought I know but it just kept crossing my mind many times while watching this drama as a fan of both RM and shin shin couple I wish this can happen one day..

About the picture Iam thinking that maybe they are trying to catch the crew which left them "ALONE in the deserted island" ;)

s2SoEul said: Are they holding hands or he is grabbing her wrist??

Looking at this picture makes me wish they invite these two to running man... That would be awesome. .. IU did so well in all episodes she was a guest in.. They can invite YH and IS also since I like them in the drama .. A random thought I know but it just kept crossing my mind many times while watching this drama as a fan of both RM and shin shin couple I wish this can happen one day..

About the picture Iam thinking that maybe they are trying to catch the crew which left them "ALONE in the deserted island" ;) It looks to me like they are holding hands. :D

If that is the case, then please run slowly SS and JH! Make sure to actually MISS the crew and be stranded, arasso? :))

@atilia If only I knew that before I wouldn't have studied and I would have waited until the creation of this thread. Btw after Ramadan where do I have to sign up to have a supervisor in byeontaism? The thing is that I don't know who to choose you all seem to be masters byeontae :D :D :D 3:-O @edensor Thanks ;) happy that you like it. Btw I had to include @someone and @someone from the north since their are now one of my favourite OTP with pabo couple. I had the impression that I was reading "Nightwalker/ dayhunter" by Jocelynn Drake (where the leads are sworn enemies but also attracted to each other) while following their love story.

They are so sweet. I know that some people find some scenes too cheesy. 
But usual i don't like cheesy at all. But with SS and JH, i always smile , laugh and giggle.
Off topic : Oh god i just see the trailer of a korean movie in France. I just see Bi Rain dubbed in french and it's not pretty.

Guest s2SoEul

It looks to me like they are holding hands. :D

If that is the case, then please run slowly SS and JH! Make sure to actually MISS the crew and be stranded, arasso? :))

Haha... OK I will assume for now that they are holding hands .. For the sake of my poor fangirl heart ..

As mean as it sounds but I want JH to suffer in this episode so that SS. Starts to worry about him and show her true feelings sine we already saw him worry about her and show his concern but did not get to se her wrorrying about him yet.. Like JH getting a fever and SS taking care of him.. Here comes my delusional imagination again *sigh* I dunnow why I keep creating scenarios about the deserted island thingy lol..

Guest colleenfh

I still think reporter Park is more than a catalyst that forces MR to tell some version of the truth, sure he might be a reporter looking for a huge scoop but his information is always too good.  Often in kdramas there are contrived character who have an actual stake in the story, strangers that meet coincidentally and end up being related.  I do not necessarily mean related as in family but related as a part of the plot yet to be revealed.  I know that I have seen this more than once in a kdrama. 

Do you not think think MR has made plenty of enemies during the course of her career?  This woman does everything with the purpose of self preservation, or to say look how great I am.  Her desire to get SS into acting is not about making SS happy, it is about look how great I am because my daughter can act.  To MR, SS is an extension of herself not an individual with her own hopes and dreams.  She did not tell SS about her father because SS had a right to know she did it to completely separate her from her adoptive family, she hated another woman being called mother.  In the beginning she did not help CH when he was hit by the car because it could have impacted her career negatively.  MR does not have an altruistic bone in her body she does everything selfishly for her image and success.  It is the same with raising SS, she abandoned her for the sake of her career and image.  This is not a nice or good woman.

cherryblossom

said:

They are so sweet. I know that some people find some scenes too cheesy. 

But usual i don't like cheesy at all. But with SS and JH, i always smile , laugh and giggle.

Off topic : 

Oh god i just see the trailer of a korean movie in France. 

I just see Bi Rain dubbed in french and it's not pretty.

s2SoEul said:

akinahana89

wrote:

»

It looks to me like they are holding hands.

:D

If that is the case, then please run slowly SS and JH! Make sure to actually MISS the crew and be stranded, arasso?

:))

Haha... OK I will assume for now that they are holding hands .. For the sake of my poor fangirl heart ..

As mean as it sounds but I want JH to suffer in this episode so that SS. Starts to worry about him and show her true feelings sine we already saw him worry about her and show his concern but did not get to se her wrorrying about him yet.. Like JH getting a fever and SS taking care of him.. Here comes my delusional imagination again *sigh* I dunnow why I keep creating scenarios about the deserted island thingy lol.. Agreed. It's about time we see SS reciprocating the concern JH has always shown her. This way, it will also allow SS to realize how much she actually cares for JH as well, even though she had not been aware of that before. I hope the writer's make good use of them getting stranded on the island to bring them closer together - if they plan on using that plot at all. They like to throw us off track with their previews that don't really happen in the way that we are imagining. [-X

colleenfh said: I still think reporter Park is more than a catalyst that forces MR to tell some version of the truth, sure he might be a reporter looking for a huge scoop but his information is always too good.  Often in kdramas there are contrived character who have an actual stake in the story, strangers that meet coincidentally and end up being related.  I do not necessarily mean related as in family but related as a part of the plot yet to be revealed.  I know that I have seen this more than once in a kdrama. 

Do you not think think MR has made plenty of enemies during the course of her career?  This woman does everything with the purpose of self preservation, or to say look how great I am.  Her desire to get SS into acting is not about making SS happy, it is about look how great I am because my daughter can act.  To MR, SS is an extension of herself not an individual with her own hopes and dreams.  She did not tell SS about her father because SS had a right to know she did it to completely separate her from her adoptive family, she hated another woman being called mother.  In the beginning she did not help CH when he was hit by the car because it could have impacted her career negatively.  MR does not have an altruistic bone in her body she does everything selfishly for her image and success.  It is the same with raising SS, she abandoned her for the sake of her career and image.  This is not a nice or good woman.
That is precisely why I hope MR's road to forgiveness is going to be a long, lonely, and difficult one - if she is even being given that opportunity. Yes, at times, it does seem like she is trying to be a good mother to SS, but it definitely does not negate all the horrible things she has done to SS, her adoptive family, and to anyone else in her life. The two characters I dislike the most is her and YA - but for different reasons. MR is a selfish woman who has not realized the consequences of her actions and I think by Reporter Park's interference, she will slowly begin to learn that everything she does comes with a steep price. I'd, frankly, like to see her fall from fame, lose everything she gained after becoming selfish, and reverting her back to her roots so she can start over from the beginning as a more appreciative and humble person.

Guest AlobAro

iu13
...IU n her never in short supply of hot pants... haha...
(...hot pants or mini skirt..?.. well.. don't know n don't care much...)

cr: book of faces

Archived