[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lovelyJihan & @tiendoankaaawww ...  :\">it's nothing to be complimented about....i have some moslem collegues..and i understand how hard it is to fast(i've been wanting to fast according to my belief, but it's so hard...often miserably fail...hahaha)as long as it doesn't cause others any disadvantages (sometimes to the extreme measures), though we may not have the same beliefs, i don't need to agree to respect others' beliefs & any action related to it....rightplus...LOL....me having byeontae as my middle name as mentioned by my other byeontae sis, @tiendoank, it's not too late to have byeontaeism party after the fasting month completed
and the master, @ahoxan, is still the master foraverrrfasting doesnt eliminate his/her/transgender's master title

Guest Gymn Sylvester

tiendoank

said: @joyy

hahhaha.. wait until Ramadhan pass.. I'll show what a nasty byeontae can do. These days? Stop first..

I'm working now and anxiously waiting for the prev..

I just re-watched ep 36 with hanrel subs (my preferred sub) and the park scene translation is much more precise than the subs on dramaholics that it makes me love that scene even more than I already did. :D

SS: This reminds me of the old times. When I had a fight with Yi Jeong, you put a band-aid on my wound too. You also put raw beef on my forehead.
JH: Do you appreciate me for that? If you do, please listen to me well. Look at that scar. You always get beaten up. You don't care about your body even if there's a wound. Look at your hands.

Compared to...

SS: This reminds me of what happened before. When I Jeong and I fought back then, you sticked a band-aid on me. It's even in this part.
JH: Are you grateful? If you are, please listen to me. This... What is this? Will from where by hit. Girls don't understand anything about healing. Look at this hand. What's this?

To be honest, I'm not even sure what "Will from where by hit" is supposed to mean... :-/ But in the hanrel subs, JH's concern for SS is so much more apparent.

sorry...off topic:
@Gymn%20Sylvester

please calm down... and thank you for your great insightsthough i'm not a moslem, i honor moslems' commitment & endurancei feel ashamed of myself when i recall how miserably i failed my fast
please take a lighter note that many ytblss'  fans happen to be moslems and fastaside from fasting from food & normal spazzzing about what used to be fun, i think some need to vent out their own frustration meaning that they acknowledge they need the grace of God to be able to observe the fasting...because it is hardventing out their frustration to fellow soompiers (moslem & non-moslem)...hoping to get encouragement to fulfill the fasting day by day
I believe God is a merciful God who doesn't require more than our capacityYour zeal of fasting....i am sure He greatly favors itand thank you for taking the non-moslem soompiers into considerationI truly appreciate your kindnesshwatingg >:D<

tiendoank wrote: »

@joyy

I

hahhaha.. wait until Ramadhan pass.. I'll show what a nasty byeontae can do. These days? Stop first..

I'm working now and anxiously waiting for the prev..

bwhuahahahahahahai am sooo looking forward to iti'm sure all ytblss' audiences are the same, right....

if i'm not mistaken, the fast will end on August 9thmark your calender, people !!there'll be a showcase by @tiendoankaazzzzaaa ... :-bd

Count me in >:)

@phoung & @jjsweeter0211thank you for the pics & the gif

i still don't like SS' pink dress*blink2* it looks like a pink garden to meCM's blue dress was betterbut i like that JH was there too ;))that ajuhssi look familiar to me...perhaps those baggy SS' from last nite belong to that ajuhssi ??

LOLdo you all realize how funny we are....drama end...we comment this & that...like, dislike, annoy at, complain etc...but expect for a previewwritten preview....we spazzing pages & pages, then we choose to be skeptical to avoid any disappointmentwhen there's time for a video preview....we bang bang at KBS like gangpae gangster, demanding for 1when they give us a preview like we wanted....we say how how the previews are always deceiving
KBS: people....what do you want??
hahahahahahahaha

Guest iheartyou1518

just finished watching the preview.. GAH. YA is such a two-faced witch! poor SS.. :(i guess the island scenes would be on Sunday's ep.. :(

Archived