[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think SS have villager clothes because they will give them work to do or she wont feel comfortable with her pink dress!! but ıt looks like they will spend the night at village house maybe with lying we are husband and wife!! \m/   I can see them sleeping at same room with laying down on a floor! if nothing happens at this situation it never happen again.... I hope directors dont waste this romantic one night standing (I only talking about sleeping at same place of course :D ) I really dont want long glances of flirting eyes... we passed that level...he have to show some action.... at least give her little peck pleasee.... [-O<

evok

said: I think SS have villager clothes because they will give them work to do or she wont feel comfortable with her pink dress!! but ıt looks like they will spend the night at village house maybe with lying we are husband and wife!! \m/   I can see them sleeping at same room with laying down on a floor! if nothing happens at this situation it never happen again.... I hope directors dont waste this romantic one night standing (I only talking about sleeping at same place of course

:D

) I really dont want long glances of flirting eyes... we passed that level...he have to show some action.... at least give her little peck pleasee.... [-O<

LoveSG said:

evok

said: I think SS have villager clothes because they will give them work to do or she wont feel comfortable with her pink dress!! but ıt looks like they will spend the night at village house maybe with lying we are husband and wife!! \m/   I can see them sleeping at same room with laying down on a floor! if nothing happens at this situation it never happen again.... I hope directors dont waste this romantic one night standing (I only talking about sleeping at same place of course

:D

) I really dont want long glances of flirting eyes... we passed that level...he have to show some action.... at least give her little peck pleasee.... [-O<

Weird thing is when our members saw hugging preview or SS falling down on his body pics there was a festival here.. <:-P  everyone was like jumping making wild guests! they were saying we cant wait blah blah.... but now they are probably really staying alone! producers dont shoot this kind of scene for notting... they will be some hug, some sleeping together scene, maybe kiss...but no one look excited enough!  :-? ıs it because fasting or waiting good OTP scenes for long weeks made you dizzy....  (:|  :)) Actually this week could be best ever..... I'm sure there will be at least one unforgettable moment!

Guest s2SoEul

Hi everyone.. I've been a silent reader for a long time now I've been checking this thread on a daily bases to feed my shin-shin addiction 8-> but today I just couldn't keep silent any more kkk.. I am just tooo lazy to post in forums but I really need to spazz about this lovely couple especially about sweetheart JH.. gosh he is kjkdjsiwdkjsldjskdj adorkable... ahh JJS really has crazy acting talent ... I've been watching k-drama for 5 years now - it makes me feel old LOL- that I am not easily impressed by any actor but JJS's acting is so real that I cannot believe he is not JH in real life.. he brought JH's character to life effortlessly. I watched this drama just becuase of him. After watcing TK2H and falling deeply in love with Eun Shi Kyung's character I couldn't finish K2H because I didn't like the ending of JJS's character and the princess's character was getting on my nerves- sorry to her fans no offense intended :)- so I wanted to see more of JJS's acting and decided to watch YTBLSS which is my first time watching a 50 episodes k-drama. I used to think that 24 episodes are too much hah

Just like many of you there are many disappointing things about YTBLSS but i continue to watch it because of JJS and shin-shin couple..  IU actually surprised me with her natural acting and both of them have oozing chemistry when they are together.. I also like HS and baker ajjushi's story..

I'm so giddy and excited when I read the preview and saw the pictures of the next episode since the main leads being trapped in a deserted island or in a village has been one of my favourite cliches in k-drama especially when I like the couple.. I keep reminding myself to lower my expectations but I just cannot help not hoping that the writers will not waste such a good chance for our precious couple to develop their relationship..

How I wish the writer comes here and takes some tips on how to write romantic scenes (it's not like they didn't give us many cute, funny, heart warming and squeal worthy moments, but they are not enough for me.. I want more more and moooore.. ) I wish they can include the ideas you awsomne people came up with,,, SS being trapped there, JH being all worried and going crazy until he finds and rescues her, pretending to be husband and wife to have a shelter :D and spending the night in the same room with SS being all awkward and having her deugeun deugeun heart beating fast moment until she sleeps which of course should lead her to finally realize her feelings clearly and then JH staring at her sweetly like he always did and coveing her .. and please writernim pleeeease include a kiss on the forhead and a confession  [-O<

OK I think I should stop day dreaming and try to lower my expectations to not be disappoined later..

Sorry that was a long post.. I guess I wrote most of what i've been thinking about while silently reading through this thread LOL..

Can't wait for tomorrow's preview.. Thank you sooo much for evryting you share, videos, pictures, translations and comments..

evok said: Weird thing is when our members saw hugging preview or SS falling down on his body pics there was a festival here.. <:-P  everyone was like jumping making wild guests! they were saying we cant wait blah blah.... but now they are probably really staying alone! producers dont shoot this kind of scene for notting... they will be some hug, some sleeping together scene, maybe kiss...but no one look excited enough!  :-? ıs it because fasting or waiting good OTP scenes for long weeks made you dizzy....  (:|  :)) Actually this week could be best ever..... I'm sure there will be at least one unforgettable moment!

evok said: Weird thing is when our members saw hugging preview or SS falling down on his body pics there was a festival here.. <:-P  everyone was like jumping making wild guests! they were saying we cant wait blah blah.... but now they are probably really staying alone! producers dont shoot this kind of scene for notting... they will be some hug, some sleeping together scene, maybe kiss...but no one look excited enough!  :-? ıs it because fasting or waiting good OTP scenes for long weeks made you dizzy....  (:|  :)) Actually this week could be best ever..... I'm sure there will be at least one unforgettable moment!
Well, our byeontae-ism showed when we were excited over the hugging preview... and since many in this thread are fasting now for Ramadan, we are probably trying to keep the excitement down in case the byeontae-ism shows up again. :)) Then again... it may happen regardless if the preview shows us what we are hoping for. lol. :))

Archived