[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest AlobAro

yes... i will be fasting during the day in the whole month of ramadhan... in my zone, the first day is tomorrow...

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The real bad hands this year belong to Lee Seung Gi... grabbing SZ's chest  :\">

But come on... JJS's hands is not that bad.... Grow up please, IU-uncle-fans ? :-??

I just checked out Sompi and came across the Jo Jung Suk actor thread

I gonna lurk there from now on :)

Ps. I'm just scared that in the process of JJS saving IU from the water in the next ep... his hand brushes against IU's chest or butt....
X_X

Mine, too.
you know what, guys??? This is my first time sharing and enjoying Ramadhan with you guys, people who are living in different continent and time zone. Somehow I feel happier and more excited than ever before. 
A year ago I would never thought this would happen..a year ago I would never thought this would be possible..
Happy Ramadhan to everyone. May God bless our life and strengthen our faith..

Guest AlobAro

ok.. have to go to where ever particular ppl congregate..

Marhaban Ya Ramadhan... Ahlan Wa Sahlan...

c ya when i c ya.. chinguzzz...

bye       bye       bye       bye       bye

iu93jjang said: wow the thread is moving fast..about whether JJS is handsome or not i just want to say one thing the beauty rest on the eye of beholder.. but you cannot argue that he have his own style in acting.. and he so humble and gentleman.. who does't want a guy like that. like IU said JJS is overly protective gentleman and he know what he doing .. if you guys watch happy together you will know that JJS teach IU on acting.. so my conclusion is he is a great man with a great talent.. :);)
i really ship this two IU/JJS because they chemistry and we all know if the off screen is good so do on-screen.. and whether they dating or not i just hope they remain close friend.. i mean IU work with JJS almost 7 month it's impossible to not be attached with each other :) shall we enjoy these two in the last 14 episode :) 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfN8dWzelliq1S8OfHDDA

Guest violet9004

i can't wait for next episode.. lol why our jun ho goes to the island too.. to monitor his 'actress'???  :))
i think the director want to make them a couple first and then dealing with MR... there are still one secret that MR involve with the death of soon shin adopted father and who is soon shin father.. i want to enjoy this moment before the conflict arise!!! :((

miumiu18

said: hear hear!

I totally agree with you that beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

What is more important than mere physical beauty is that the person (male and female) has intelligence, talent, charm and charisma or just have individuality. There are people who are "objectively" incrediby beautiful but when you see them in motion they are so boring and bland and have no personality at all.

To me JJS is handsome because he has this boyish charm, is a great actor and just has this certain charisma that you can't put your fingers on.

The same goes with IU, to me she's incredibly pretty but by Korean standards she's averge at best. Her nose is too small and flat, her face is rather round-ish, she's short etc. But in the end her beauty comes from her singing (and acting!) talent and her personality. You can be the most beautiful person on earth but if you don't show something that makes you special (because let's face it, there are many beautiful people out there, especially with the help of "enhancements") people will get bored of you and you will fall into oblivion.

I can't believe it's only tuesday. I can't wait to see how SS will act around JH now that she (kinda) realized her feelings for him. I really hope the PD isn't going to drop this in the next ep and make SS concentrate purely on YA. Speaking of which, I think you guys are too harsh with poor IS.

:P

He tries his best...I think lol Let's hope he'll learn from this and never to trust YA again. Maybe I can't hate him because he reminds me of a clueless puppy who just doesn't know better lol

iu93jjang said: i can't wait for next episode.. lol why our jun ho goes to the island too.. to monitor his 'actress'???  :))
i think the director want to make them a couple first and then dealing with MR... there are still one secret that MR involve with the death of soon shin adopted father and who is soon shin father.. i want to enjoy this moment before the conflict arise!!! :((

Guest violet9004

cherryblossom

said I hope you're right.I want SS and JH  being a couple this week-end or the next week end to see them interact as couples.JH will giggle all the time and be jealous.As SS, i have no idea since she has  no experience.

@annamchoi Thank you Annam :-* But maybe what you mean is Ramadan :) Its holy month for all muslims in the world.I haven't say this too... Ramadhan Mubarak to all fellow muslims Soompiers. Ramadhan Kareem... :)

iu93jjang said: i can't wait for next episode.. lol why our jun ho goes to the island too.. to monitor his 'actress'???  :))

Archived