[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest iheartyou1518

JH was asked if  he knew @someone and @someone as the main OTP of YTBLSS thread ..  
BK81JmtCIAI1nH8.jpg
cr: pic to owner
JH approves! :D 

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@iheartyou1518
JH is maine.but he doesn't know that yet,just wait when sees THIS,than we will see if still want to send me away.. am already feeling sorry for uri SS..with those A something..damnn baby girl is soo going to step aside.. :D ;;)

Guest iheartyou1518

@simplesim how do you find our thread after all the years you've been here? if you don't mind me asking.. i'm just curious cause i just joined this year.. :)
usually on weekends, the hype would be all about the drama and on weekdays it would be open discussion on everything under the sun.. keke :) 

lovelyJihan said: @iheartyou1518
JH is maine.but he doesn't know that yet,just wait when sees THIS,than we will see if still want to send me away.. am already feeling sorry for uri SS..with those A something..damnn baby girl is soo going to step aside.. :D ;;)

simplesim said:hahahaha... I am red courtesy of the most awesome lady soomp! I am really so honored to still be a Friend of Soompi. Actually, I am surprised why I am still red. Long time ago, @soomp started this site with all her own money and resources which are a lot of sacrifice. There is a donation thingy for a very small amount to be a friend of soompi for 6 mths or 1 year. I don't have much money so I only gave for 6 mths and thot that when I have more I will donate again. But I never did, but my FOS is still valid till now.

Anyway, I am very surprised that the moderators are so very, very lenient with you all. You all have broken many if not all the rules. Lol
They used to be very strict ie you can't post 1 liner (must write more than 2 lines), whatever you write must be about the drama (no off-topic) etc etc. Many times when rules were broken all of us got punished, the thread of the drama concerned will be locked etc. As I am not good at writing it takes me ages to write something intelligent and contributing to the drama and then only get to post.

Guest iheartyou1518

wow! after reading @simplesim  's post..  sorry for breaking rules..   :-*

tumblr_mpm3kuamej1rf68gpo2_r1_250.gif tumblr_mpm3kuamej1rf68gpo1_250.gif
cr: gifs to owner

Archived