[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

tiendoank said: These @someones mentions really make my head spins because I get lost who talk about who. Hahha... because when you all start this @someone thing, I was too occupied to find the cockpit and dough. So probably @someone is kind enough to let this pitiful audience know their roles and characteristics in this drama called "You Are The Best @Someone".

@AlobAro .. the only north thing I know is penguin. Or bear.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlobAro

@edensor said:

And @someone who love @someone from the north so much can't stand to live without that @someone so that @someone who love that @someone so much decide going to Himalayas to find incense stick to turn back the time once again so they'll have a happy ending. The end l8n.gif

meeh all i can see is him..my dorkyyyyy JH...  :(( :((
33c26q9.jpg

JH"..u guys malduandeo uri Jihan chulteeee with that guy..she's main back off.."
guyss did u noticed hahahah this's my first pic ever posted here..hahaha it only took me to learn about 3months..:D

Archived