[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlobAro

iu12
.. !!! Pout !!! ..
(..that @someone will replace me..?.. .. that @someone..? ...
huh..!!.. not a chance in this life time...)

cr: book of faces

Guest AlobAro

well ... there is no love lost between @someone n @someone.. only loathing n terrifying hating... extreme disliking towards each other...

Min Se Yi resemble Soon Shin? kekeke...
2013070802323_0.jpg

Hayeonsu rookie actors involved in the High Kick series learning to breathe and adjust yisunjae possibility of being brought hayeonsu fresh appearance of the look-a-like singer IU has subsequently become a hot topic. recent hayeonsu cable channel tvN · Mnet Music Drama 'Monster' from the audience and are being met. wounds received healing through music as teenagers growing up who draw a picture 'monster' civil years girl from New Zealand who plays yuhakpa hayeonsu yunseolchan station for the play-Jun and jeongseonwoo station is being courted by the river of the sky . hayeonsu round face and big eyes., pure image resembles a national sister IU receives the popular Mall being flat. hayeonsu the film temperature of Love "debuted as the girlfriend of Lee Min Ki in vigorous activity are continuing. hayeonsu's Kick appeared with respect to whether the agency is "carefully reviewing" he has said.

From http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/07/08/2013070802529.html?Dep0=twitter

Guest AlobAro

@tiendoank -

if we talk about K-Drama... i have a few scenarios lining up if the @someone n @someone pairing materialize...

1. Melodrama

@someone from the north will die in the end.. kills herself by slicing her wrist with a razor blade...

2. Rom-Com

@someone from the north will die in the end.. hit by a fish truck in the early morning.. she goes to jog.. trying to slim down her figure but failing... as usual... only this time death comes first...

3. Family Drama

@someone from the north will die in the end.. struck down by stomach cancer due to a lifetime eating disorder...

4. Other Genres

@someone from the north will die in the end.. situation varies in accordance to the genre...

Woaaaaaaa.... that was my 2000th post! And I specially make that precious 2000th comment for @SOMEONE ruqg.gif
Dang! I want to screen shoot my 1999 post but miss it one0.gif

This is to celebrate my 2000 post! Another bed scene!! ruqg.gifWow... by now Junho and Soon Shin already have few times bed scene if its according to us 5ff0.gif
viewimage.php?id=soonsin&no=29bcc427b684

AlobAro said: @tiendoank -

if we talk about K-Drama... i have a few scenarios lining up if the @someone n @someone pairing materialize...

1. Melodrama

@someone from the north will die in the end.. kills herself by slicing her wrist with a razor blade...

2. Rom-Com

@someone from the north will die in the end.. hit by a fish truck in the early morning.. she goes to jog.. trying to slim down her figure but failing... as usual... only this time death comes first...

3. Family Drama

@someone from the north will die in the end.. struck down by stomach cancer due to a lifetime eating disorder...

4. Other Genres

@someone from the north will die in the end.. situation varies in accordance to the genre...

edensor said: AlobAro said: @tiendoank -

1. Melodrama

2. Rom-Com

3. Family Drama

4. Other Genres

edensor said: And @someone who love @someone from the north so much can't stand to live without that @someone so that @someone who love that @someone so much decide going to Himalayas to find incense stick to turn back the time once again so they'll have a happy ending. The end l8n.gif

KatKat09 said: And now it can be told...LJH: Fashion ReportStyle : The comfy, homey everyday look   /:)
LJH an IKEA catalogue model ?????was it something like these? @bluphoenix and @lovelyJihan :P
There...There...YH-oppa ...we will not let them join our hi-5 too...For mixing up the decorator sponsor with your wardrobe sponsor \m/okey??...okey! 

Guest AlobAro

if that incense scene is used... the producer, the PD n the screenwriter who cast @someone n @someone will be sued by a tele station... the reason --:-- blatant plagiarism...

These @someones mentions really make my head spins because I get lost who talk about who. Hahha... because when you all start this @someone thing, I was too occupied to find the cockpit and dough. So probably @someone is kind enough to let this pitiful audience know their roles and characteristics in this drama called "You Are The Best @Someone".

@AlobAro .. the only north thing I know is penguin. Or bear.

Archived