[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Layali

said:

ck1Oz

said: @layali it's not that we're unrealistic but more optimistic. All drama fans have to be optimistic. We KNOW the loveline will happen. But it's so slow and looking at the plot line we're not going to get any adult lovey dovely moments. Not when the writer has written Joon Ho as clumsy and not able to express himself. Then IU with no previous boyfriend experience and only a first love.

It's more like the film crew will evacuate and SS is caught somewhere. Then she has IS as her manager right? Joon Ho is likely to be in Seoul. So all we would be seeing is a freaked out CEO driving down to Wando County. Then SS just being her usual oblivious self and probably finding her own way back. She always seems to end up safe and sound.

But isn't that kind of boring?

Or.

If Joon Ho is down there; which he shouldn't be anyway, it will be him yelling at SS and probably scolding her. Then she huffs and gets angry and regrets even imagining she likes him. And that will be the cliffhanger for ep 38.

:\"> And that's why I said it's boring. Imagining more realistic scenarios.

Guest AlobAro

@joyy said:

YTBLSS has to move on...JH will be replaced by @AlobAro to pair with @lovelyJihan as the new version of JH & SS
we just love their bickerings that we want to watch the action instead of just reading it

@lovelyJihanLOL...you want to bicker with Il Do?? he's too busy babysitting MR...plus, he's the blabbermouth ajuhssi who started the mess by blurting the birth secret to the wrong person at the wrong at the wrong time (the scene at karaoke/bar where ID was drunk after MR fired him in the beginning)having a blabbermouth as a partner is no good :-@ too much talking
talking about blabbermouth...i just remember that YA made the wrong move to manipulate SS' situationYA lied to IS about the shooting placeeven though there's nothing IS can do to prove it, he will surely spread the bad side of YA to everyone around himwell..being a blabbermouth he is, he receives updates & gossips in the entertainment circles, he will also volunteer to supply some and that include his personal experience of YAslowly...YA will eventually get it back....she'll reap what she sow

edit:@AlobAro & @lovelyJihanLOL....you are so funny...reminding me of JH & SS's bickering when the drama just startedso cuteee...keeyowoo...and last week's episode, JH & SS was like this P20077201854128.gif
ooohh when will be @AlobAro & @lovelyJihan's turn then??

Guest iheartyou1518

sorry for the interruption of our predicted scenarios.. :)
my favorite JoU red carpet pics.. :) can't wait for the year-end drama award :D

BM0I9sSCYAAWy_m.jpg
dsc03258m.jpg
cr: pics to owner

Guest iheartyou1518

before i eat dinner.. :)
funny JH .. apparently the chili is really hot! :D
BKoV9kuCcAI7-FK.jpg
cr: pic to owner

gahh soompi has rejected me all afternoon. i couldnt sign in. waaa dont punish me i'm not totally byeontae here.wailing leaftheres so much predicted scenario here. but the one i like is mr @AlobAro and miss @jihanJannah pairing. maybe youll be more cute than JH/SS.Smileys holding hands animated emoticon theres no way YA can lost in the island. she can be lovey dovey too but with SHARK. MR better behave herself if not she will be end lovey dovey with YA and the SHARK together.
JUST GIVE ME SOMEONE FOR DINNER!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTf_nDfKQfJ7UHYh1YShOi

Archived