[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first time posting here. Just wanted to share this bit of news (or has this been posted already if yes guess I missed some pages coz I've been a silent reader of this forum)
Jo Jung Sok gets caught completely zonked up Lv45OA69.jpg
On July 5, actor Jo Jung Suk uploaded a photo on his Twitter along with the playful message, “I got caught sleeping! Darn it.”
In the released picture, Jo Jung Suk appears to be asleep in a car. He has his mouth opened and his hands in odd positions. Despite the strange pose, Jo Jung Suk still looks gorgeous with his handsome face and flawless skin.
Netizens who saw this picture commented, “He must be really tired,” “Jo Jung Suk looks so cute in his sleepy selca,” “He has long fingers,” “Adorable,” “I am enjoying ‘You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin’ because of Jo Jung Suk,” and “He is such an endearing guy.”
Meanwhile, Jo Jung Suk is currently appearing on KBS’s popular drama “You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin.”
Credit okpop.com http://www.ohkpop.com/117475/jo-jung-suk-gets-caught-completely-zonked-out

Guest AlobAro

iu3
JH oppa... do u really think only urs is awesome in size..? ..
mine are not to be looked down n they are superb too...

cr: book of faces

Guest suunyup

guys i have a crazy a$$ theory as to why maybe IU had to lose weight. What if she had to do it because when SS gets lost and lets suppose JH goes to find her, they both get lost together for a COUPLE of days. so not just one but im talking DAYS and maybe thats why she has to look thinner lol idk if any one else has made this similar theory. I haven't been keeping up with the thread lately :( anyways, goodnight. i have class in the morning and i didn't even do the reading for the class -_-

Gordi Ramsey in YATBLSS??hehe.well than he and YH may know each other right....lol i would.love to see SS cooking to GR..JH soo not gonna let him to yell his soon shinaa..i can already see JH blinking fast his adorable eyes..thinking this ajjashi who does he think he is ..yelling to uri soon shinaa.. ;)

just last nite i said that i wasn't easily angered, but today i blew up at worki felt bad that i feel i have to made a confession herebummer...i felt my own words just bite mesilly yea(but it's really rare of me to get angry...i think)but those bikini & island gateway are so refreshing indulgence to meeven though JH is a CEO, he doesn't need glamour with SS...at least not nownow, being primitive (leaves & cave) are much better option to get the dough roasted

@joyy Aja Aja Fighting            This is so weird when someone is changing his alias.If there is huge waves, there won't be bikini. LOLI really don't know what will happen with JH and SS there. I also want to see the reaction of MR when she knows that her daughter is threatening by waves. I am sure she will rescue herself first. 

Archived