[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Well....I just watched episode 35 and all I can say it's that I want to slap Mi Ryung!!!!I'm really fed up with her and can't stand her anymore!! She's trying to break Soon Shin family!!She wants to have SS's love for herself!! Sh's stupid and really...really...self centered!! Doesn't she know that love must be shared to be enjoyed!! You have to give to receive!! It's a kind of commun sence, isn't it!! Grrr......When I saw the last scene of this episode, I was so angry!! And sad at the same time...for Lee family and Soon Shin!!
Well...in any case I loved this episode!- I'm happy  that Chan Woo oppa decided to get married...!! :) GJ is really upseting me too :)- I like how JH's assistant was dressed today...with his white jacket!! He was so fine and class :)- YA is so fake in front of everyone!! AS if she liked SS!!! I can't stand her either!_ I want to see Baker Ajosshi laugh again...He's sad...this is not good for him!!- All Shin-Shin moments were so cute...sweet...my heart was like...this is only a drama....a drama...keep running lool :)As everybody described it....our Shin-Shin couple is great!! We are  waiting to see evidences of SS's love for JH now :)She's already curious about his life and all....so...love is already there...as you said guys!! She just have to let it grow and shine :)
jhpiss10.jpg

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@olga2010Ansotokeeee  i swear am crying, i love your post ..soo true i just loove the way u just described their love soo beautifullll  :(( :(( :(:x :x :x
"...That showed that the SS in 35 series of great interest in the music of the past with JH already says that she loves him, not one girl will not be interested in such detail if it has no interest in this man in love smysle.Prosto SS still very unsure of himself and thinks that such as JH never love her if there is 

sorry to cut your post chingu, but just want to say you soo right about this, that SS cares about JH,but this stupid misunderstanding with YA is holding her back damn it.. it was kind also sad today when hahah the shaman told her there's this man who likes you a lot, the girl didn't even think it cold be him.. poor JH his face was like whatttta *ell is this girl thinking..lol

Jekei said:
Well...in any case I loved this episode!- I'm happy  that Chan Woo oppa decided to get married...!! :) GJ is really upseting me too :)- I like how JH's assistant was dressed today...with his white jacket!! He was so fine and class :)- YA is so fake in front of everyone!! AS if she liked SS!!! I can't stand her either!_ I want to see Baker Ajosshi laugh again...He's sad...this is not good for him!!- All Shin-Shin moments were so cute...sweet...my heart was like...this is only a drama....a drama...keep running lool :)As everybody described it....our Shin-Shin couple is great!! We are  waiting to see evidences of SS's love for JH now :)She's already curious about his life and all....so...love is already there...as you said guys!! She just have to let it grow and shine :)
jhpiss10.jpg
Agreed 100%!! :D

I already put in my two cents regarding MR in an earlier post, so I won't do it again. lol

Guest xxmagsxx

@jihanjannah: @ akinahana89:hmmm..So JH not there right from the start is still a mystery LOL. what u said.. very insightful thank you lol

I don't know why we have this preview. I really hope there isn't a sign of angst's period. Remember the bet, the discover of MR being SS'smom, etc..Such dark memories..lol
I just hope it's because she don't have time.I also hope that SS be able to stand for herself like she does with MR. 
Edit :i use 3 times hope. This is a sign: i need toimprove my english. Anyway, i am going to sleep. So Sweet dreams /Good morning everyone. 

@tiendoank
plss tell him also to burn that green sweater or send to SS halmoni,poor JH it's soo obvious that YH's stylist is on his case :-S soo sad he/she is really hunting down all the good looking guys in this drama, even CW is not save, did u guys see the "men's bag" he had today, #-o

Guest xxmagsxx

danng...what am i doing in here sooo soon..anyway, theyre reverting back to the ahjumma factor.....they re-introduced that ex MIL of HS (Theyre already divorced and HER son cheated..)... how they shifted and fixated on CWs mom "worries" for her son...How they are insinuating an affair between MR/JHs dad?..am i missing...Ohhhh!...Grandma is on hyper richard simmons mode...while The Lee family/MR is playing tug-of-war with SS, still...( luckily, JH is there to steady her). The three younger couples are STILL trying to get together...i feel a rush ending is coming...something i fear in kdramas lol.

@Olga2010Ans
wOW....what a deep analysis. To tell you the true, until a minute ago I always thought that SS hasn't developed any romantic feeling toward Junho, like at all, and the part when she was like having no idea at all about the "man" while Junho had already shoved his body like confirmed my theory. And her attitude toward YA, I thought was more in that she didn't like her. You know, after the bet and everything.  BUT I thought it was not spurred by jealousy. 

But after reading your post, I come to realization that maybe that's what happens inside SS skull. Maybe her feeling changed so so gradually that she didn't even notice the difference. Junho has been around her like an eel so she might not see him as the other, but more as part of herself.  Attached.  She couldn't distance herself from him to see a proper look. 
My suggestion: Junho ya, go. A day or a week. A week or a month. Disappear From her eyes for some time.  Make her miss you. Make her hunt you. Make her crazily think about you. Then show up. See the change. I bet she'll give you a hug which is warmer and tighter than the one you had on the street.
People say you know what's worth when it's gone..

Guest xlotuslove

OMG! I love this drama, and still watching it, waiting for more update on the show. So many twist and unexpected conflict. I got to say, this is one of the longest drama I had watched so far. IU is so cute, yet beautiful. I love her! Great actress! <3

Guest xxmagsxx

@jihanjannah: LOL u noticed that hideous bag too, eh?? His makeup needs to be less obvious as well..he looks ashy to me and while his lip color needs less tint or sumthin' ----- @tiendoank:(sorry to cutyour post) "My suggestion: Junho ya, go. A day or a week. A week or a month. Disappear From her eyes for some time. Make her miss you. Make her hunt you. Make her crazily think about you. Then show up. See the change. I bet she'll give you a hug which is warmer and tighter than the one you had on the street." --well she did look for him at her party...another hint that says she IS thinking about him as well.

@xxmagsxx
geez after today's crappy ending and that preview,am telling you i can feel the storm coming..JH's appa acting like a teenage guy didn't help either.. crazy ajjashi.. :-S hahahah mammia poor CW too much make up indeed, am telling u, this people behind their makeup or fashion just can't satnd good looking people..there's no other explanation to this kind of  i say madness lol :P

I really want to see SS stand up to YA. It's obvious that YA really dislikes her, even to SS, otherwise, she wouldn't have been so nervous to see YA as one of the judges for the audition or be uncomfortable around her. She probably knows YA is out to get her, though she may not know why. If YA is really the reason why SS is late in the next episode, I really want to see SS letting YA have it. She does a fine job of giving MR a hard time, but she needs to give YA the same treatment since she's so much worse than MR. SS must also realize how fake YA is being in ep 35 - YA is totally following the line of keeping your friends close, but your enemies closer.

xxmagsxx said: @jihanjannah: LOL u noticed that hideous bag too, eh?? His makeup needs to be less obvious as well..he looks ashy to me and while his lip color needs less tint or sumthin' ----- @tiendoank:(sorry to cutyour post) "My suggestion: Junho ya, go. A day or a week. A week or a month. Disappear From her eyes for some time. Make her miss you. Make her hunt you. Make her crazily think about you. Then show up. See the change. I bet she'll give you a hug which is warmer and tighter than the one you had on the street." --well she did look for him at her party...another hint that says she IS thinking about him as well.

@akinahana89
it was soo obvious that's what YA is planning to do, to keep SS close and am really scared that she will make SS feel guilty about her relationship with JH, and SS will distance herself from JH, thinking that they love each other and blah blah.. :-S

it's almost 3am here lol..am off to bed good nigh/morning to u all :-h I-)

Guest guccigal

Wow, ratings for LSS, although no. 1, is low compared t it's predecessors.
Maybe, bec. of MR and JA scenes?  Too draggy sometimes.

@jihanjannah The only positive I can think of that would come out of a situation like that is giving JH an incentive to let SS know his true feelings ASAP. He'll probably freak out again over SS distancing herself and he'll be a man and just come out and say what he feels for her. That'll clear the air regarding his non-existent relationship with YA real fast. lol

Archived