[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

akinahana89 said: @yukiyukiku I agree with all of that. JH doesn't know that YA gave SS the impression that JH and YA were dating again, so he's been trying and failing to get SS to see him as a man who is in love with her. Because of YA's interference, SS only sees a friend and the CEO of her agency who is trying to help her acting career because her mind won't let her think of him in any other way since he's in a (supposed) relationship. Plus the fact that SS lacks self-esteem and self-confidence to an extent... Only recently has she begun to realize what she's worth. She's probably thinking, "Why would JH be interested in me (when he has YA)?" She asks him a lot why he cared so much about her, but JH always gave her some strange answer that makes her believe even more that he couldn't be interested. Yes, he's always there for her, supports her, helps her, treats her well, etc... but it can still be mistaken for nothing more than friendship to someone who doesn't have any relationship experience at all.

In any case, I hope the realization and/or confession comes soon. :)

As a western culture we considering hugging no real big deal. Even so, I never came from a hugging family though my friends occasionally hugged. It was even more awkward visiting South America where kisses on the cheek are the norm. In general I think Koreans are even less into pda. Few yrs back we were on a tour and we met some k male stars. Some of the American tour members were hugging the actors in typical fashion. The guys initial response was awkward as if they were being man handled. They eventually warmed up to it though. Few yrs back you didn't grab your star if you were korean. Another time we were told by our english translator, not to make loud noises at the fan meeting bec the korean fans would get mad and jealous. I got the evil eye once. Lol! Today is different; the generations are more open to skinship in public. Last time I visited my girlfriend in Korea, we hugged when we met. i was expecting a bow or hand shake after two yrs of not seeing each other. Yet she did studied in Canada for a year. Maybe call it western exposure. I also don't see SS or JH coming from hugging families. So it's a BIG deal for JH to hug her in the streets. That's why the purple lady turned around. If SS can't get heart palpitations equating to true love soon ....then... SS needs to win more auditions! That will knock/jump some sense into her! If not, we will all spew out "naaaaa" "no ooh" "nooh"!!!!!!!!! How can you not know his heart!?! Sorry my random thoughts! I've been up early for the last 5 hours watching the raws and reading this thread! Time to land back to real life & planet earth! :))

@1bin 
I had a different experience. I was in South Korea with some of my friends. Since we didn't sleep in the same hostel, we often met up in metro.As usual, we kissed to say hello to each other (men or women). It's so normal to us (french) to kiss ( i mean to kiss cheeks )They were so shocked and some were almost yelling.LOLSo we stopt after few days. It was funny. 
Since we appear to have a western culture but we watch asians dramas and such, we learn to appreaciate hugs, kisses, confession, etc...

Dang. A Boeing 777 Asiana Air Flight 214 from Incheon to San Francisco International crashed on landing. Most of the people got out and are ok, but not all. The plane broke up and burned. Yikes. My heart goes out to all involved and their loved ones.

cherryblossomkawai

said: @1bin 

I had a different experience. I was in South Korea with some of my friends. Since we didn't sleep in the same hostel, we often met up in metro.As usual, we kissed to say hello to each other (men or women). It's so normal to us (french) to kiss ( i mean to kiss cheeks )They were so shocked and some were almost yelling.LOLSo we stopt after few days. It was funny. 

Since we appear to have a western culture but we watch asians dramas and such, we learn to appreaciate hugs, kisses, confession, etc...

Arishia said: Dang. A Boeing 777 Asiana Air Flight 214 from Inchon to San Francisco International crashed on landing. Most of the people got out and are ok, but not all. The plane broke up and burned. Yikes. My heart goes out to all involved and their loved ones.

Arishia said: Dang. A Boeing 777 Asiana Air Flight 214 from Incheon to San Francisco International crashed on landing. Most of the people got out and are ok, but not all. The plane broke up and burned. Yikes. My heart goes out to all involved and their loved ones.
Yes, I just read the article. It looks like the pilot didn't land the plane the right way... Two children and eight adults were taken to the hospital in critical condition. My heart goes out to those on the flight and I hope everyone is okay - especially those in the hospital.

Here's the article if any of you were interested in taking a look...

http://news.yahoo.com/ntsb-investigate-san-francisco-crash-201530129.html

Guest xxmagsxx

Is it still a mystery why JH wasnt at the celeb party for SS , while IS/CM was there?? I got it!... Its because IS is her manager amd CM her stylist. and these two go everywhere their charge goes lol.

akinahana89

said:

Arishia

said: Dang. A Boeing 777 Asiana Air Flight 214 from Incheon to San Francisco International crashed on landing. Most of the people got out and are ok, but not all. The plane broke up and burned. Yikes. My heart goes out to all involved and their loved ones.

jihanjannah said: xxmagsxx said: Is it still a mystery why JH wasnt at the celeb party for SS , while IS/CM was there?? I got it!... Its because IS is her manager amd CM her stylist. and these two go everywhere their charge goes lol. @xxmagsxx
well when SS asked the blabbermouth about JH, he told her that he's coming..but yeah why he didn't come with IS :-/  wait how this2 CM&IS know each other anyway..how did they even mevt :-/ If JH said he was going, then my guess is he'll show up in the next episode and probably in time to see SS's mom and realize MR is scheming again... Even if he has the tendency to follow SS around, he's still a CEO and I imagine he would have actual work to do at some point. Maybe that's why he wasn't there with IS.

True love - is devoted and selfless love is just such as that of JH and SS.Nastoyaschaya Love: True love always comes slowly. It could not be. First you need to know a person before you really love him, and it takes time, lots of time to really get to know someone. Prolonged courtship much better short. Year of better than half a year, two years is better than one, three years is better than two, but four is better than three. Three years? Four? Yes, the statistics on this subject is clear.I am fully confident that the deep subconscious SS has long loved JH as strong as he did, just in her life was so much trouble at first from the fact that no one in the family does not believe in it because she wanted to, and now again by suddenly opened the secrets of her birth that it is not currently up to anything but his own pain and sorrow when a person is hurt that person rarely sees those who are close to him in those mgnoveniya.Nastoyaschaya love: When you love truly, your feelings will be more warm and gentle, What will range from ardent passion to cold indifference, they will be more permanent. True love grows slowly, but its roots gluboki.Lyubov JH and SS is clearly visible in their eyes, and this love is real deep feeling for life, not just a passing fancy as I believe it was at JH in the first dealing with YA is based more on physical attractiveness devushki.Ved JH plainly and he does not understand exactly what he liked in YA proshlom.Nastoyaschaya love: If you love authentic, you will be interested in the personality of your chosen overall as JH always interested in the life SS. Surely then the feelings will be present and the physical attraction, but along with many other attractive kachestvami.Kogda love for real, feelings will soon warm and tender than will range from ardent passion to cold indifference, they will be more permanent. True love grows slowly, but its roots are deep. If you love authentic, manifest the best qualities and you strive to become even better. The guy who really loves how JH likes SS will always talk about his girl: "I love it, not only for the fact that she is so beautiful, but also because it inspires me to show my best qualities." That showed that the SS in 35 series of great interest in the music of the past with JH already says that she loves him, not one girl will not be interested in such detail if it has no interest in this man in love smysle.Prosto SS still very unsure of himself and thinks that such as JH never love her if there is such a close as YA because she thinks all this does not give her a chance to think of him as his second polovinke.Kogda really love, your beloved people - the most important person in the world for you, here is what JH means for SS in his life, it is the most important for svete.Nastoyaschaya love: Love is selfless and devoted. You strive to do everything possible to bring joy to another. You are primarily interested in what you can give and not receive. I believe that JH and SS's true love forever:xce0c6268a913.jpg

If ıt was happened like that! ahhhhh.... why not?..... Why you missed her lips! man!? 8->

pz7n4.gif

=))

jihanjannah said: akinahana89 said:
jihanjannah said: xxmagsxx said: Is it still a mystery why JH wasnt at the celeb party for SS , while IS/CM was there?? I got it!... Its because IS is her manager amd CM her stylist. and these two go everywhere their charge goes lol. @xxmagsxx
well when SS asked the blabbermouth about JH, he told her that he's coming..but yeah why he didn't come with IS :-/  wait how this2 CM&IS know each other anyway..how did they even mevt :-/ If JH said he was going, then my guess is he'll show up in the next episode and probably in time to see SS's mom and realize MR is scheming again... Even if he has the tendency to follow SS around, he's still a CEO and I imagine he would have actual work to do at some point. Maybe that's why he wasn't there with IS.
hmm, work ;;) u mean shaking his cute butt in the office  kind of work ;)) i totally forogt that..aigoo but yeah he will come ;) HAHA. YES, THAT kind of work. :P

Archived