[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest xxmagsxx

...so she is actually thinking about him. she went searching for his cd..and listened to it...really a sweet gesture on her part..guy is puddy in her hands

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEWMARIO

said:

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 35 Review: IU

viadramaIUJo Jung Suk,You’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments6 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 35, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) and Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) hugged each other with joy.

Soon Shin and Joon Ho were desperate for the results of Soon Shin’s audition. The two went to see a fortuneteller to ask about the results. Instead, the fortuneteller said to Soon Shin, “Are you dating someone? A guy whose love is noble and pure is very close to you.” Joon Ho was flustered and shouted, “What are you talking about?” Soon Shin said, “Who likes me? I don’t have any guys near me. Maybe she’s talking about Young Hoon(played by Lee Ji Hoon)?”

On the way out, Joon Ho got a call from someone. After the call, Joon Ho hugged Soon Shin with joy and told her the news of her passing the audition. Soon Shin too was happy and hugged him again.

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest AlobAro

@someone says:

u think so, coz  i really can't tell if they coming or going, they all look like walls to me,front and back ....

Guest NEWMARIO

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 35 Review: Is Kim Gap Soo Really Having an Affair with Lee Mi Sook?

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 35 Review: Is Kim Gap Soo Really Having an Affair with Lee Mi Sook?Jul 6, 2013

viadramaKim Gap SooLee Eung KyungLee Mi SookYou’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments15 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 35, Shin Dong Hyuk(played by Kim Gap Soo) acted differently in front of Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) and Yoon Soo Jung(played by Lee Eung Kyung).

Mi Ryung bumped into Dong Hyuk at a gym. As Mi Ryung welcomed him, Dong Hyuk said, “I heard you come to this gym, so I signed up here.” Later after working out together, the two went to have dinner.

Meanwhile, Soo Jung found out that her husband signed up for the same gym as Mi Ryung. As she mentioned about it, Dong Hyuk said, “See? This is why I can’t communicate with you. All you do is talking about celebrities or going shopping.”

cr:koreandrama.com

NEWMARIO said:

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 35 Review: Jo Jung Suk Smiles Happily After IU’s ComplimentJul 6, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung Suk,You’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments11 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 35, Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) smiled happily after Lee Soon Shin(played by IU)’s compliment.

Soon Shin thanked Joon Ho after passing the audition for a drama. Joon Ho said, “What is this? Are you overjoyed feeling like a big star already?” Soon Shin replied, “I know. But this is something huge for me. I’ve never thought something like this would happen in my life.”

Then Soon Shin took out Joon Ho’s old album. She continued, “It was so hard looking for this out-of-print album. I searched every site to look for a used one. I’m not teasing you. I really liked the songs, and I want your autograph.” Joon Ho was glad and gave her his autograph. Soon Shin said, “I guess you really were a singer. I’ll try my best.”

Later, at home, Joon Ho thought of Soon Shin’s compliment and smiled.

Guest iheartyou1518

i'm so amaze with this! very creative! :) LOL at peeping JH! so creepy! keke.. :D
tumblr_mpitdzdaEH1rlzlwyo4_1280.jpg
cr: as tagged

What happen to Soon Shin??From the preview... did she late for her first script reading??Why she seems sweaty?I know its nothing to do with Junho... so why?Did YA lock her somewhere so she is late??

Guest AlobAro

@LoveSG said:

JH is a beam of light for SS that gives her confidence to pursue her dreams and SS can definitely feel that from JH... if only her mind can register what her heart is already feeling   :-< SS must instinctively know JH can give her confidence and so she went to great length to find his old album.... hope I am not wrong with this ;))

NEWMARIO said:

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 35 Review: Go Joo Won Tells Kim Dong Joo “I’m Going to Register Marriage with Yoo In Na”Jul 6, 2013

viadramaGo Joo WonKim Dong JooYoo In-naYou’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments12 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 35, Park Chan Woo(played by Go Joo Won) told Jang Gil Ja(played by Kim Dong Joo) that he will register his marriage with Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na).

Chan Woo was angry at his mother for pushing Yoo Shin to the ground, He said to her, “I’m going to register our marriage and leave this house.” Gil Ja yelled, “Do you even have the money to get a house?” Chan Woo replied, “We can rent a house monthly, or I can live with Yoo Shin at her house.”

He continued, “I’m sorry. But what else can I do when I know that you’ll never like her, and I can never give up on her?” Then he left the house.

Archived